Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 am
Yeah thats fine. Ok everyone it's time to begin the rp so shields up. It will start just after Robins arguement about Starfire about Robin missing ther laste few dates. It's sundown and it's a cold day.The Batman had sent out a distess signal calling everyone back to the cave. All Titans start in the tower.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 am
Episode One: The message.
Date:Tuesday August 26th 2008 17:15PM

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:17 am
Robin stormed into his room slamming the door shut with so much force some of the smaller objects in his room shock violently. His face with contorted with anger yet it bubbled down after sitting moddily on his bed. He knew he was right but knew at the same time he was doing something wrong. He sighed deeply. He knew he should have been on those dates but he'd been on patrol or playing with his new equipment and had forgot all about. He was a bad boyfriend he got that. He collapsed backwards and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 am
The figure slouched in the uncomfy and strong smelling chair like throne in his new headquarters. Under his hood his gazed out the window smiling mencaginly. Soon it would time to bring Gotham further in his grasp. The Batman was out his way nothing could stand up to him now.

Tim strode out of the lift as he entered the jagged and subteraean tech heaven known as the Bat-cave the massive computer emmiting the Bat-wave alert signal with it's incedbildbly annoying alert tone. Tim got seated in the comfy where he spent so many long nights and began to detemine the nature of the signal. It was from Batman and attached with a text file. Without haste Tim opened it and read it:

Batgirl and Alrfed kidnaped. In pursuit. Heading for UK arranged transport and on way. Alerted everyone who needs to know. Will be back soon. Activating silent runinng.

Tim read through the message twice panick inducing him. It was only him and Jason ?. He acivated the Batwave log to see who had been alerted. He had and so had Jason but another had..who ?.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:28 pm
Beast Boy walked into the main room and sat down. He had overheard the arguement between Robin and Starfire. Now it was the only thing on his mind. Beast Boy shook his head, wishing that he hadn't heard it.

Reaper had heard murmurings that something was going on in Gotham. Something big and usually that meant there would be death involved. A smirk formed on his lips as he thought it over. Death would mean playtime for him. It was worth checking out at the very least. Maybe he would stay and hang around.

Reaper teleported, appearing in the streets of Gotham. He had heard of the city in many accounts, of its crime-fighting hero. Strolling through the mostly deserted streets, Reaper's eyes scanned for any sign of someone who would know just what was going on here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 pm
Starfire walks into her room slamming the door after she just walked in. Her eyes were full of tears and anger with Robin. She new that Robin would do some patoling but how could he forget their date. This wasn't good at all for her. So she threw herself on the bed crying in sadness and anger.

Sparrow Girl flys in the sky with her sparrow like wings. She flew as a cut on her arm began to sting her and dripped with blood. She flew above Jump City and is finally comming abck to see the Titans but will they remember her for she has grown and looks a little different.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Patriot walked along the shore on the opposite shore from titans tower and staring up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Ice Moon swims around in the ocean in her beautiful mermaid form. And than swims towards Gotham City.

Lavender flys above Jump City with her dragon wings and follows Sparrow Girl. Than out of no where she throws fire towards Sparrow Girl.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 am
(Do the Titans know Gemin's alive ?)

Jason speed through the passage way back to the cave on the south entrance behind a overspilling dumpster on bike speeding down the eeriely light passage way and into the cave. He parked besides the Batmobile on the vechile platform.

He removed his helemt without haste and using the cyber fire-man pole to rocket up to the platform above where Tim was on the bat-computer. 'I got the message what's wrong ?' he asked Tim slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:29 am
'Alfred and Batgirl have been kidnaped and taken to the UK. Batmans following. It's only us Jay. Though i've found something weird. Looks like it wasn't just you and me who reciveved the signal..I can't get lock either or determine who it went to..', Tim began typing seing if he could varius soultion coming to mind.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 am
'Well thats not good enough !' Jason snarled smashing his hand down on the compuers side. His trademark temper fired up again. How could the Bat just leave the like this ?.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 am
'I-i'm sorry' Tim stuttured looking down. He hated it when Jason got like this. Most of the time he was ok. But he wasn't the only irritated about Batman's sudden departure. Who would countinue his training ?. Batman wouldn't even let him remote use the batbot until he'd done a year of training.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 am
Jason looked suddenly feeling a rush of shame spread through him. He looked down patting Tim on the back. 'Tim i'm sorry i'm not angry at you. I didn't mean you do a great job. Just see what you can do. ' Jason siad slowly and softly.

Robin suddenly looked upwards hearing a small bleeping noise emminating from his closet. He got and move other to it. He opened his closer the sound emminating from the top shelf.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 am
'I know just don't shoot the messanger next time OK ?' Tim smiled. 'It's nearly sundown it's soon time for the show. You better get ready Jay. Thier still those strange robberies being reported by Gotham PD' he added.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:10 am
Shade reamained in the shadows of the streets as the sun slowly retreated casting the haven of darkness other the city. Shade rarely got his hands dirt now he was control of the Gotham underworld but he liked to wander the fear ridden streets under his control. A boy appeared out of no-where his eyes were riddled with evil.

Remaining in the shadows Shade spoke. 'Not many dare tread the streets as such a late hour boy' his dead and detached voice echeoed throughout the streets.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff