Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Fort Ki (S-rank mission for Anbu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 am
cain's The name...

"thaks hanzo." He said smiling.

Zaruto took a step back as hanzo did the time reversal technique.

"ow!!" Zaruto yelled out in pain as the zombie screeched and screeched over his past.

...Don't Forget it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:13 am
Sengetsu smirked."so these ghost aren't exactly lik i thought." he followed the team then notices Hanzo."um...hello i don't believe we've met before...i am sengetsu."  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:03 am
Cain's guild must be popular

Zaruto was too busy to notice sengetsu introducing himself to hanzo. He wanted to be better than ever, and this was his chance.

Help me complete my Goal by clicking my siggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 am
((Oh hi Sengetsu I seen you joined ANBU a few days ago, Ill rp back once thefire rp's back as the zombie/ghost thing lol.))  

Dark-Ninja70

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am
((ok thanks, lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 pm
The zombie kept going backwards in time, screeching until it looked human, but then showing the death, a shadowy figure, an assassin, coming up behind it and stabbing it with a knife in the spine, it then fell in the exact spot.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:20 pm
*leo keeps walking up the stairs with his squad and comes across a long black bridge that led to the fort* "Hmm....this should be interesting"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm
(I thought I was roleplaying the enemy's???)  

Leoknight777

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm
*Hanzo's eyes darkened after he casted the jutsu*
"This place...we have to be careful stay alert!"

*Hanzo then put his katana back in it's sheath and continued with the group. As they were walking he walked over to Sengetsu*
"By the way, my name is Hanzo Uchiha it's nice to meet you Sengetsu it's great to have another uchiha on the team."
*He smiled*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm
*As the group gets to the middle both sides of the bridge breaks as zombies starts pouring out from the holes and attacking the group*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm
*Leo slashes one in the head and kicks it and knocks it over but it gets back up and runs torwards hanzo and swings his arm at him*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 pm
*In the corner of his eye Hanzo sees a zombie attempting to hit him. Hanzo quickly dodges the blow and uses Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique) and strikes him many times on the body and for a finisher he upper cuts him in the jaw using the technique and sent him flying back.
"You guys carry on I'll finish them"
*Hanzo quickly did a flash of handsigns and made lightning clones to grab each zombie. He then did the tiger sign "Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)". Each lightning clone blew up and greatly electricuated each zombie.*

Dark-Ninja70

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm
Sengetsu dashed ahead heading for the fort."thanks for the opening Hanzo." he suddenly stops, and draws his katana."but i think more are on the way." he moves his hair out of his eyes with his left hand wielding the blade in his right."we need to be prepared they could come from anywhere at anytime."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 pm
((thefire or leo can someone reply back?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 am
((Wow I really dont wanna do this mission lol I was planning on learning some powerful jutsu and teaching cain. When Im threw with you cain you'll be able to take on any genin and probably chuunin.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff