Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Domon found a large group of crows around the front gate, he couldent get inside, the crow from before came back, with friends, and chased him down the courtyard, and right past Masaaki and his sister. The birds were content on attacking Domon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Sakito was kind of embarassed, he didn't think that the girl would be this sensitive to smoke. He pushed the cig against his hand trying to burn it out, it just burnt a bit but it wasn't too bad because it was already half out.

"umm.. no, your not aloud cigarettes" Sakito said as he took a step back to give the girl some air. He heard the crows outside and wondered what was going on out there.

s n o m i s

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:49 pm
Mareko blushed a bit now that the smoke was out. "I'm sorry, it's not my business." She muttered. As a silence came over the pair, she paused. "Do hear that? It sounds like crows..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Domon tripped and immediately covered his head with his hands and held his knees to his chest, as the birds swarmed around his tearing apart his jacket and hands. Domon was quiet as the birds attacked him.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Sakito nodded at the girls comment, he didn't even know why he was bothering with the new students. It wasn't his job, but the teacher that was suppose to be here sure wasn't.

"If you need anything, the information desk is just straight ahead. Its were you can find your schedual, dorm, and whatever else you need. The secretary is quite nice." He said and turned towards the door to the outside

"I'm going to go check out whats happening" he murmured. Sakito didn't think if he should tell the girl that he was going to be the dorm monitor, but she would find out soon enough. He headed off out the door.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Mareko was thankful for the info, but she wanted to make sure the boy was ok first. She ran past the man, using alittle bit of her strength to give her an extra boost. She wasn't sure how long that boy would last.

Running, into the courtyard, Mareko ran straight for the birds, hoping to scare them off the boy.

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:12 pm
Some of the birds flew off but the rest just cut her off and attacked them both.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Sakito was about to laugh, it was a horrible sight, but stupid as well. He took his papers and threw them at the boy and the girl. Some of the crow flew away, but it was a waste because there were still alot of them.

He ran over to the boy, bent down and picked him up by the arm, with the birds still on him. As he dragged the boy back to the school he reached out for the girl as well, but was blinded by all the crows that were now attacking him.

s n o m i s

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Mareko tried to reach for the man, but was attacked by the birds. Sick of these stupid things, Mareko growled. She didn't want to use her powers, she hated doing it. Maybe she could scare them off.

Mareko roared at the birds, trying to get some of her wolf out in the yell. She wasn't sure if it worked because she started running for the door. Birds were still pecking at her clothes as she ran.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:21 pm
Domon didn't resist as the boy pulled him away. The crows were starting to dissipate but most were still flying around them, the ones that weren't were sitting on telephone wires watching them. The roar cause a stir of feathers as some of the birds flew away in fear.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm
Sakito almost dropped the kid when he heard the girl growl, now he was sure she wasn't human. He had been informed that some new 'gifted' students were coming to this school, but so were any normal students.

Sakito gave up and pulled himself and the boy inside the school, hopefully the birds wouldn't rip up all of his papers, or follow them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:27 pm
Mareko was right behind them, and she shut the door quickly behind them. She slumped to the ground and panted.

"What was that about?" Mareko asked quietly, peering behind her to see the birds cawing at the door between them.

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:29 pm
After Domon was out of their reach the birds gave up and took up place around the school watching them. Domon stood still as his hands and face bled, he leaned aginst the wall and slid down it till he sat on the floor. "I dont get it they were never that violent before.....thats bad...." He said to himself, ignoring the blood and torn clothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Sakito looked at the two weirdly, he would learn soon enough if they were gifted. But for now he peered out a window wondering about his papers, it had all his class lists for the new semester and had the dorm lists. now how was he suppose to get it.

"You two should go get yourselves cleaned up, unless you want to go to class like that.." He said eyeing the boy. It was really weird that all those birds would attack him, but now wasn't the time to worry about that, he was suppose to be inclass and his papers were outside. He decided to slip outside, and did so with out letting any birds in, just had alot of them attacking to get in.

s n o m i s

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games