Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^
time to earn 2k (mission rp!) [2k already given away] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:41 pm
forever_her_guardianangel
um what girl you mean the very cute well shmexy one that ran thorugh this way the one that well when i saw umm yeha my herat seemed to stop...that was kinda wierd never had that happen till this morning when she ran bye brown hair kinda short ummm brown eyes so on or was that that one girl who i was with last night anyway would that be her

"What?! You were with her last night?? You didn't do anything to her did you? Oh that Shiya... She's been blocking my out all week... otherwise i'd find her by now.. " He sighs as he shakes his head.
"She a handful.. and Well basically.. your descriptions' accurate but you left off curious, stubborn, and... well... she can be annoying but gotta love her."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 pm
umm is she ur gf... looks down  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:50 pm
umm is she ur gf... looks down

"What?! No no no no no!! I mean.. Yes I love her but more like a little sister. You see, I am Silver Ikishika, Practically her family, I work for her father, Signed to be her soul guardian... But she learned how to block me out so I can't even track her... Growing Smarter by the moment... Heh.. Let me guess... You love her?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:03 pm
i dont know liek i said my heart liek stoped so umm i guess*mean while all th eothers are starign at us liek cercus clowns*  

Captain

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:43 am
lol u have a crush u have a crush......and thanks for savin me......FOR I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 am
liz_neko_rocker07
lol u have a crush u have a crush......and thanks for savin me......FOR I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol XP

He smiles at her.
"You should be very lucky this man was here to save you."

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:23 am
i dont know liek i said my heart liek stoped so umm i guess*mean while all th eothers are starign at us liek cercus clowns*

"Well then... If I recalled you ssaid you were with her last night? Do you think you could help me find her?"
He then noticed all the people surrounding them and he took your arm and pulled you away to talk to you in private.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm
I failed! : (

-Cries-  

RatRattyRatRatterson

Fashionable Werewolf

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 pm
gwah ..no touch...no touchy... and yes i know were she went but i need food fist im so hungry ...*holds my stomach*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm
gwah ..no touch...no touchy... and yes i know were she went but i need food fist im so hungry ...*holds my stomach*

Shiya comes out from behind you and wraps her arms around you from behind, her hands resting on your hands. "Awww.. Here.. Let me hold you stomachh for you" laughs a little. "Anyone hungry?" I'm holding a bag of fish. "You can cook em.. and no burning them this time you freaken pyro" blaugh  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm
gwah... hey baby and what you mean frekin pyro that was one tiem that i burnt the fish and the neighbors cat and ummm well i think that was your shirt but yeah and gwah im very hungry  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:10 pm
gwah... hey baby and what you mean frekin pyro that was one tiem that i burnt the fish and the neighbors cat and ummm well i think that was your shirt but yeah and gwah im very hungry

lmao, i think that was your shirt?? ))

I laughed as i put the bag on the ground and huged you close. "Heee"

(oh and chris... *poke* hah! )  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 pm
(pokes and runs) hugs you ansmells fish and rice...** ooo you got food...mwah you r the greatest mwah i love you mwah wooo hooo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 pm
(pokes and runs) hugs you ansmells fish and rice...** ooo you got food...mwah you r the greatest mwah i love you mwah wooo hooo

*twitch* *twitch* what have you done with my hubby>?!! ((lmao.. hubby... ))
*grabs a fish and smacks you running after you with it, everyone just watches*

"Interesting.... Heh.. Shiya.. I sware these two are the perfect couple.. don't you think?" He looks at everyone around the area.

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 pm
looks at you * ha i sorry im heer* runs fater and dashes throught the trees and then back behind you and grabs you*  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff