Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
General Plot Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm
*facepalm* Durk. Plot failed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm
Sorry!
Though, I do think that rekindling that feud could possibly work as a plot. It would also give both clans something to do.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm
Or, because you're looking for something to explain a bit of the Ten Organization's history, we could have the Hunters/Jarians finding documents about said history. But the Ten Organization, needing to maintain mysteriousness or something like that, decides to destory the knowledge of the documents, along with those who've read them or something like that. So both clans are attacked by Ten Organization members disguised as members of the opposite clan, and the feud is rekindled! And then sometime later everything is fix'd.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 pm
Possibly.
Though, my interest in the Feud returning is much like my common complaints about the clans.
The Hunters aren't really mercs... etc.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

mahkos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 pm
hey if you decide on that plot could i be involved too!I just gotta finish my mistchief somewhere and i,ll be back at gunlock.but...i didnt know ten organazation was evil but even so that was very good suggestion!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm
I don't know, Mahkos.
People tend to avoid you in the roleplay...  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

mahkos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 pm
jerk. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm
. . .

Look at your behavior in the RP and repeat that.
Godmodding, powerplaying, zippy, etc.
And look how frequently people do stick around when you pull your crap.

If you want to be included, act like a team player and follow the rules.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:38 pm
What kind of plot are you people looking for?
Do what Beginner did earlier and tell us about your character so we can form an idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:28 pm
Uhh...Faulty Ambition does kinda have a point. ^^' I tried replying to one of your posts and you acted like you didn't want anyone RPing with you. If you'd rather be left alone, then you can just say so.

If you want to cooperate, though, then maybe you should attempt to make your character interact more with the other characters that doesn't involve powerplaying? xD We like to write for our own characters too, you know.  

cheeta-katt

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 am
*sits down in the circle*
hello....my name is jasae and i have a plot problem
crowd: hello jasae!
i have two characters and locales im having trouble expressing and im plot poor....
cordinator: here at plot helpers anonymoose we will work together to solve our problems

anywaaaaays XD
im suffering from a blah patch with the plushie palace i just cannot seem to come up with something properly plushie palace to take place in it and im having trouble getting around to posting due to a lack of random fun for it
plushie palace hzving the plushiest beds and drinks in all of byako bein g a plush hotel/eatery run by plushies after all
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1495125
for those who dont know i use danish there primarily he owns the place
http://byakocity.wikispot.org/Danish

and i also ended up inherititing control of doublass university from a mod who took a year off, its another locale im just feeling unoriginal in, the premise is supposed to be a school where you pick two 'job classes' and the school comes up with some crazy combination of the two and puts your character down the road to learning some crazy new abilities
however im just having trouble getting into the swing of it and i wanted to see if anyone had some advice
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4866857
and for those who dont know this place is presently run by
http://byakocity.wikispot.org/Maj
&
http://byakocity.wikispot.org/Gackle
who head the magic department  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:37 pm
Eh...I wish I had an idea, but I haven't gotten to know the place as well as some others. ^^; Perhaps I would've been able to help in the Plushie Palace, but I was only there for three posts before I was *cough* chased out. >>
I guess it doesn't help that I have yet to join a Clan, and I'm having issues myself deciding...  

cheeta-katt

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:33 pm
Well, I gave orders to send someone over to the Palace.
Hopefully Silent can help get it moving again.

And, Cheeta, the Tenth Sea is always looking for good people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:46 pm
"Tenth Sea"? oO That's new.

Uhm...also, what about the D.I.N.E.R headquarters? Clay seems rather stuck. I'm about to reply there anyways to help a little, if at all.  

cheeta-katt

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm
The Tenth Sea Clan is based out of the Library and its members are some of the strongest people in Byako.

And the current situation with DINER is a mess. The original clan leader of DINER left Byako due to real life constraints and the person appointed as his replacement has yet to really make any decisions and is on infrequently.
I need to check with her to see if she is aware that Ender is not coming back.  
Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff