Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm
I think you gotta steal the eyes when they're fresh. And I hope Sasuke goes blind, even though he's kishi's favorite character. I hate him so much. what a d-bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 pm
I dont think the eyes have to be fresh at all thats why ninja's graveyards are so heavily protected. and if you look back at one of the mangas it shows the burial of sharingan users and their eyes are wrapped with medical bandages indicating most likely they have been removed so nobody can steal the clans secrets.  

Eris5

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am
Really? I started reading the manga pretty late, so I probably missed it. But as gross as it is to steal eyes in the first place, wouldn't you want them to be fresh?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 am
Well the thing about eyes is if kept in ebalming fluid they will stay "fresh" as long as one wants. of course they must be removed from the dead body, because they would surely be one of the first things to decay or just harden into something completely disgusting all in its own. but to take the eyes from somebody who has recently fallen in battle the eyes could still be considered fresh. As for the whole story of Naruto in a whole I have been trying to figure out if it's a comedy or a tragedy, because lets face it a story has to be either, or. a tragedy is filled with comedy along the way but of course ends in sadness and dismail. a comedy however is filled with strife along the way and ends in happiness. My idea of Naruto is that the story is a tragedy, in which one (or more) of the main 3 characters that we all love so much (naruto, sasuke, sakura) will die. The deaths of jariaya and orochimaru however lead me to believe that the next to go is Tsunade, or Kakashi. as it seems that all the senseis are dying off.  

marquis27

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm
omg i thought that karin was gonna die in that last chapter... i was glad she didn't though. she is one of my fav. characters. i thought that sasuke would loose his eyes but they only bled... ALOT twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:59 pm
ya i know karrin was in trouble! but now it sounds like the raikage might reveal his self. Sasuke showed he cares. I think Naruto and sakura will get together and Sasuke and karrin. I just think Sakura has lost interest in Sasuke in the way she used to love him.

does anyone think sasuke will return to the leaf village peacefully? or will they have to fight him (naruto) and beat him in order to do so?  

Eris5

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:03 pm
Thanks Marquis, that was bugging me for a while.

Actually, I was kind of pulling for Naruto and Hinata to get together.

but I don't think sasuke will return so easily. First the fact that Itachi gave naruto some of his power tells me it won't be easy. and second, sasuke, if anything, is determined. we all know how far he went just to find and kill itachi, what's to stop him from attacking leaf?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:31 pm
true but lately he has shown his love for the leaf with that memory of kakashi, sakura, naruto and him and by helping out karrin as well was a leaf sort of act any other village or rouge would of left her to die. even if he does try to attack the leaf its not going to end up well, he has too many memories of the place and naruto is super determined to catch up to sasuke. his natural energy training is going amazing and hes about to find out about his past by reading jaraiyas first book (the hero's name is naruto and who naruto was named after) Naruto is about to find out alot more about his family and probably become even stronger.  

Eris5

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am
very insightful. he will learn more about his past, i sort of saw this coming from a mile away since his dad as well was a toad summoner, i knew the toads sooner or later would be like "hey naruto you know who you look alot like?" at his age im suprised he hasn't pieced it together yet.

No problem Infinity, I just do what i can to try to clarify and predict for the next naruto. Kishimoto likes to keep me guessing, my only problem i have encountered with my theory of this story being a tragedy or comedy is that those two genres are usually based upon western type stories and I'm not sure if they can necisarily translate over to eastern culture as well. I know tragedy and comedy is a reoccuring theme in all literature world wide but i am not sure how japanese society and culture will effect the storyline further. I am taking classes in Japanese and trying to figure out more it will be cool the day i can watch naruto without subtitle, or read the manga without other peoples translations.

as for the theory of naruto and hinata getting together, or naruto and sakura, im just not sure i think he will probably die before he can procreate. most likely he will die in either/or (sakura's or hinata's) arms. but i am very cynical.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 am
Man personally i think kiba will try to put the moves on hinata. She will talk to naruto and confess her feelings. Naruto will be like. "What you have loved me for years." And then after that sakura will confess to naruto she just likes him. Then naruto will be forced to make a love decision. A girl who loves him or a girl that like him? Which would you choose?

Sakura: Hey hinata why do you like naruto. I mean sasuke is soo hot. He is smart and funny charasmatic and just all out hot.

Hinata:........*Points fingers*

Sakura: I mean come one Hinata you should just fall in love with sasuke. He his so much better than naruto any way.

Hinata: You don't have the byakugan so you dont know....

I laugh every time i read this so enjoy!!  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:29 pm
Lol, this is funny, cause i have a friend who's dad works now works with the Naruto Manga writer. Lol so i know whats been going on, and they were telling me some hints, i'll give you a hint, does epic battle scene and Raikage, mean anything to you. atleast thats what i got from the hint, i might be wrong, i'm not good with puzzles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm
rofl rofl lol kit wtf!? rofl rofl  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm
I know it is hilarious. But i wonder if it is true......O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 pm
that would mean sasuke's TOTALLY overcompensating. and he'll lose all his fangirls.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:46 pm
Well you know what they say. Thoses that speak no nothing. But those that do not speak now much. That is why hiniata doesnt talk. And hello no wonder he is emo. His "Junk" isnt big and all these girls like him.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff