Choir.
  Other.
View Results

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 pm
Wow! We have some talented musicians on this guild. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:24 pm
clarinet/bass clarinet for the school musicals, i sorta play piano, but thats just picking up what i can from the music, a keyboard and lack of teacher.......but hey even if i can't play, there are cds so i can still hear it right?  

AmenthystMoon

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:31 pm
i have been in band since 3rd grade up into first year high school i have played clarinet, saxaphone and currently play flute on my own time as i am in college at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 pm
I just started getting ino music this year. I do concert choir and mallts for the marching band and now am slowly teaching myself the piano.  

RanDOm_ChicK01111

liminal-realities

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow... And I thought I was musical!
I play flute, have been for... Three and a half years. I play piano, but not too well. I started it a couple years ago, but over the summer break for school my instructor/teacher lady moved so I dropped it until like, half a year ago, and started again. With the same lady who does my flute lessons, actually. I was in choir in the 4th, 5th, and 6th grades, but dropped it so I could continue band and pick up French in 7th grade. Since then, I've only ever sang when I was alone, like, to myself, but recently I've been singing along in church (something I never did back when we had a piano and choir in church. Thank God for drumsets and keyboards!) and I'll sing along to the radio if I like a song enough, even if someone else is in the car. Or on the computer, listening to songs on YouTube or iTunes, I've been known to sing louder than I realized, and made my mom curious as to what that singing was.
Haha, that ended up kinda long. All in all, I play flute & piano & sing a bit.
Yay for you musical peoples who can play like 10 instruments! Cause I sure as heck can't!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 pm
any thing you play with a stick, I play too. I also play some things you can't play with a stick, such as the Jaw Harp.  

Jak the Bard

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 am
I play flute and guitar, but mainly I sing. I sing in my church's praise band - I'm not in choir or band in anything at school.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:24 pm
I played piano for five years and then quit for a little while but I kinda play now. I'm teaching myself to play this one song right now...it's really hard. sweatdrop  

5 to midnight
Crew

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm
Mimika Rose
I played piano for five years and then quit for a little while but I kinda play now. I'm teaching myself to play this one song right now...it's really hard. sweatdrop

What's it called?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 pm
I play flute, piano, recorder, and harmonica. Flute pwns everything. surprised  

kandie_kissies

mattie0741

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 am
I am in Chorus and i play the clarinet, piano, recorder, lap harp, drums, and guitar..... AND IM ONLY 12!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 am
i can play clarinet, but i'm not great.  

Demon Days

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm
I suck at my drums. the most awesome thing I can play is the Travis Barker remix of Soulja Boy's "Crank That"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm
I play violin, piano, I do quite a bit of singing, and a little bit of keyboard! But if we count RockBand 2 I can play guitar and drums too! lol!  

Becoming_Nobody

hauu13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm
I play flute, and have been playing for three years now. I'm actually in second chair, now all I haveto do is get better than first chair (she's GOOD!). The highest note I can play is the high C (two octaves above the regular C), lowest is somewhere around low E flat or D. I'm thinking of maybe taking up piano so I can play LoZ music. I can sing a bit, mainly songs from musicals such as West Side Story.  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff