Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Water Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:24 pm
Dark leaned back, sending his leg up to kick the kuani away. Dark sprang back up, ready to fight, now in a Ba-Gua stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm
Silver caught eye of his kunai flying through the air and into the watery abyss. Now he was down to one left and this Dark fellow didnt seem phased at all from any of his advances in combat.
Silver backed up quickly, away from this new stance his opponent was in. He could feel the urge to make hand seals and call apon his earth jutsus but fought it back.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:50 pm
Dark just waited, taking deep breaths and watching silver.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:09 pm
((Lol im about to become a missing nin from my village, though it wont seem like it for a while..))

Silver watched Dark as well, it was always him performing the attacks, for the most part his opponent has just blocked. Perhaps he was just letting the time slip by while Silver lost most of his weapons attacking him, perhaps he figured Silver didnt do much hand to hand combat, knowing if he got passed the weapons it would be a much easier fight for him.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm
Dark just watched, letting Silver be the one to attack, only way to get the upper hand is for him to take advantage of his stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm
"Do you think of me as a damn fool?" He asked his opponent, making no effort to get towards Dark. "I was generous enough, now its your turn, attack me!" He tried to edge Dark into doing so, taking out his last kunai but not tossing this one.  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 pm
Dark laughed, "Fine," grabbing a few senbon and tossing them at Vineco.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 pm
He knocked them away with the kunai in his hand, the senbon's falling to the ground and into the water, it raised the question of how they wrent slipping into the water below themselves, but he realized he was just walking on water with his chakra.
He pulled out two of his ninja stars, tossing them and controlling one of them with his chakra, making it ride low and towards his feet then swiftly gliding up after he blocked one of them.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Dark laughed, he grabbed a kunai, throwing it the kunai caught in the middle of the two Shurikan, pinning them down, as they sank.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:57 pm
He is underestimating me..

"I see you know how to fight..Your too much of a match for me, i forfeit." Silver said to his opponent, raising his hand to show defeat. "Perhaps another time when i have learned more.." He said to him, having a slight dislike for this Dark fellow now for his snickering and laughing and other words that mean the same thing as laughing.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm
Dark frowned "Ahhh, come on, thats not cool, you've just got to do it, you gotta try and kill me man."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 pm
"Kill you while theres rules, impossible. Besides, im not one to kill people, that would be my other half, Madal." He said with a laughter, knowing that his other half just abandon his village after getting into a fight against a tailed demon.  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm
Dark sighed "I didn't mean actually kill me, but go as hard as you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:19 pm
5 points for Dark  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:28 am
Fight over (Truggel, We will talk about how man points to give him)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff