Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Name: Hero Matsuda Shimizu

Complaint: #1: Naro and jedi's god modding and #2: Teddy Kinuga

Reason for Complaint:

#1: This is the second time jedi and naro have god modded their way into the base it is not right and un fair and they should be punished

#2: Teddy says he is a member of the saiz clan yet he is a Yamanka and I dont think he had permission from oroami to be a saiz it is very confusing and he should only have one clan  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 am
Jelloish Pudding
Name: Hero Matsuda Shimizu

Complaint: #1: Naro and jedi's god modding and #2: Teddy Kinuga

Reason for Complaint:

#1: This is the second time jedi and naro have god modded their way into the base it is not right and un fair and they should be punished

#2: Teddy says he is a member of the saiz clan yet he is a Yamanka and I dont think he had permission from oroami to be a saiz it is very confusing and he should only have one clan

Alright ill take care if it  

Bambi Hyuuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 pm
((i talked to hector and he said yah but i don't have their powers))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Name: Kevin Kinto

Complaint: Profile

Reason for Complaint: I cant make my profile, where is the profile format?
Your complaint is noted, and it depends on which village you are in.  

kevin522

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Name:Andrew Kumo Tenshu

Complaint: God Modding & OCCing

Reason for Complaint:In grass village tree of life there has been many occ from guild members talking and plus there has been god modding for Jims_Oreo.. it posted there and noticed about a full page of mostly Occ/ spam. It is very dumb that i have to read about like 3 pages full of rpc with occs and not know what is going on. Also Jim keeps saying his desert clone can perform jutsu's and like i said they keep talking it over occ and taking room up

Your complaint has been noted.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm
Uhhh... I don't know if I'm supposed to put my username, or my RPC name, so I will put both and specify...

Name:I Survived My Autopsy (User) Kyo Sohma (RPC)

Complaint: Inactivity

Reason for Complaint:Blind fire091 is inactive and I have been for weeks for him to post so I can become a Gennin

Your complaint has been noted, please speak to your kage about it to see if he/she will grant you the rank of Gennin.  

I Survived My Autopsy

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 am
Name: Rain

Complaint: Cleaning up the main page/forum/thing.

Reason for Complaint: It's a wee bit challenging trying to find certain threads...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am
Name: Naruto728

Complaint: Same as Rains

Reason: It is so messy and makes newcomers may not like the guild because of it's messiness.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

tiger of the light sun

Dapper Member

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 am
Name:tiger of the light sun

Complaint:The Rennigan

Reason for Complaint:
Needs to give the Rennigan to someone more reliable to useit wisely and will not mess the RP up.
Banning it cause its abilities because its strong its not good reason.
If you cant destroy it that dosent means that you should ban the Jutsu.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 am
Name: Ariana
Complaint: man my back hurts I think I have arthritis xd
jk jk my real complaint is whats with the rp samples for obtaining custom jutsus?

Reason For bitching: I think my back hurts from weight training. xd

seriously though I mean I have my rp samples ready but its not cool since I understand if people dont want to do rp samples. I mean it a custom jutsu they want not a demon where there are tons of people competing or a clan where there are tons of people competing. Besides if they were that bad at rp where samples were required all the time why not just ban them until they got better? xd

Your complaint has been noted, and we don't ban people because they have horrible rping skills.  

Bodhisattva Empress

DiddlingDoodler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Name: KyuubaInuzuka
Complaint: I put in a pet request eleven days ago and there still hasn't been any reply to my request.
Reason for complaint: I'm normally a really patient person, but it seems a little over the top to wait eleven days just to get told whether my request has been accepted or denied. I understand that there are other things going on and that the mods are busy with other things, but I would appreciate it if this problem was seen to.
Your complaint has been noted, and the forum is closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:01 pm
name: Kyuukyoshi
Complaint: custom puppet
Reason for complaint: i put in a custom puppet design a week ago and i still havent been told if it was accepted and i even messaged bb 4 days ago and still havent heard anything, and it keeping me from doin missions with my team.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 am
name: Rhulain of Lutra
Complaint: aproval waiting time
Reason for complaint: ok, i put in a audition if you'll call it, for the clan curse mark. it's been almost 5 days and still no reply. i noticed that BB is the only one who aproves the demon/angel/curse stuff. i understand why he'd want it that way, and i'm not trying to bash him, or hate on him, but it needs to be checked a bit more frequently till all spots are filled. If BB cant do it, why cant we have like....one of the VC or crew check it....i'm not doing this because i'm impatient, cause i know i might loose the curse mark to the genin, but a person aplied for the defence curse, and now it's gone...the aplication has been removed....i think its because of check times....i dont mean to sound so....assholeish, but could you check a bit more frequently? thanks

-love Rhulain  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm
Well, think of it this way. Each 7 days is the approval checking for Angels/Demons/Cursed Seals, because if you put it in, then get accepted, and someone was typing there request for the same thing, is that fair if their application was better? The 7 day thing is so that people may have time to request for it too, whether they be new, or just realizing that there was something that they now would like...  

Zombie Swagger

Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces