Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 am
Phanari
You should've seen the look I got from my grandpa when I first said toasted toads.

if my imagination is anything on the actual thing i would of paid to see it.
course i would also pay to see the Undertaker fight 20 migdets even though i dont like wrestling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
You should've seen the look I got from my grandpa when I first said toasted toads.

course i would also pay to see the Undertaker fight 20 migdets even though i dont like wrestling.

LOL
Hey, wait a minute.........what's that about midgets! I'M A MIDGET!!!! I'm the world's TALLEST midget! ::prideful:: Well, maybe not the tallest, but I am tall for a midget. I'm legally a midget......so I'm a tall midget. Now there's an oxy-moron for ya.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:27 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

LOL
Hey, wait a minute.........what's that about midgets! I'M A MIDGET!!!! I'm the world's TALLEST midget! ::prideful:: Well, maybe not the tallest, but I am tall for a midget. I'm legally a midget......so I'm a tall midget. Now there's an oxy-moron for ya.

my gf is 4'11....im like 6'.....so you can see the difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:12 pm
Tell your girlfriend I can sympathize. My boyfriend's around 5'10 and my brother's well beyond 6'. I HATE IT!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:12 pm
Phanari
Tell your girlfriend I can sympathize. My boyfriend's around 5'10 and my brother's well beyond 6'. I HATE IT!

yea size has made her very cautious and almost afraid to get intimate with me...it sucks.....wait...um i shouldnt be talking about this online...she hates it that im so open about those kinds of things....im jst gonna shut up about this.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:26 pm
LOL. Gee, what am I gonna do, run off and tell her? Not even my thing. I don't yack about the personal drama of others. It's not a propper thing to do. Unless I tell a story to make a point, I'd have to be having an episode if I were to become one of those loose lips that sink ships.

However, I can say I relate to that. I'm always afraid of getting intimate with a tall significant other. Especially before they know I'm insane. And even moreso after they know.......

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "Oh the angst. I don't wanna hear about crazy people."
^_^ Well I'm not going away, so gimme a chocolate bar, or I'll become an ANGST MONKEY!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:39 pm
Phanari
LOL. Gee, what am I gonna do, run off and tell her? Not even my thing. I don't yack about the personal drama of others. It's not a propper thing to do. Unless I tell a story to make a point, I'd have to be having an episode if I were to become one of those loose lips that sink ships.

However, I can say I relate to that. I'm always afraid of getting intimate with a tall significant other. Especially before they know I'm insane. And even moreso after they know.......

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "Oh the angst. I don't wanna hear about crazy people."
^_^ Well I'm not going away, so gimme a chocolate bar, or I'll become an ANGST MONKEY!

lol its okay i can understand me and me gf are both mentally ********. and she has siezures and i have a horrible temper....very bad. if you want to know how bad i got upset at my brother once and raked his head across a nail in the wall.....wait have i already told that story before? how about the kid that wouldnt constantly annoyed me so i knocked him down the flight of stairs in the common room by hitting him in the back of the head with an english book....wait i think i have told both of those.....luckily i havent had any new stories since the hole in the wall and ripping the closet door off its hinges....im trying to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:43 pm
My most recent story of going psycho is from August when I grabbed some dirty scissors and tore at my skin. However, last night I started hearing things again, so ...........yeah, I guess that was recent.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:40 pm
Phanari
My most recent story of going psycho is from August when I grabbed some dirty scissors and tore at my skin. However, last night I started hearing things again, so ...........yeah, I guess that was recent.

........ eek ........
*walks away slowly*
jk i have conversations with myself so voices arent that wierd to me...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:17 pm
dont forget about having Assault and Lynching on your permanent record...

Why are my friends always the psycho ones?..... sweatdrop  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:46 am
Miroku2235

stare ........you better watch yourself.....you might be the next Keith Johnson..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:04 pm
Miroku2235

Because when you're crazy, you're fun!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:01 pm
Phanari
Miroku2235

Because when you're crazy, you're fun!

Yesh we arez!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:55 pm
ALL HAIL THE CRAZIES!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:39 am
Phanari
ALL HAIL THE CRAZIES!

YES ALL SHALL HAIL!