Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Favourite game franchise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:43 am
I haz torrent but idk the name of the anime xd Is it just Tales of whatevz? xd

And link has different colored outfits!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 pm
But you start out with green most of the time... I think...
Thats why I like twilight princess the most though, because the
cloths aren't just one solid color and everything is really detailed...

pheonix20222

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 am
@churrlo: Just Tales of whatevz. xd So far, there's a Tales of Phantasia OVA, Tales of Symphonia OVA, Tales of Eternia OVA (which is much older, not nearly as good, but I still managed to get through for love of Keele), and a new 26 episode anime coming out for Tales of the Abyss. heart heart heart I'm totally looking forward to that one.

I like Link's green outfit...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:25 am
I heart link too!

And okies O: I willz have to look them all up xd I don't know half of the Tales series though xd  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 am
You need to play the other games. Most people discount the Tales of Symphonia fans if they haven't played any of the other games. sweatdrop The game has, unfortunately, gotten some ill-repute as a n00b bringer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:23 pm
But all I have is a Wii / Gamecube and like... GBA SP and DS Lite D:

I can't play the others xd  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:38 am
ha ha. No excuse. You're the one telling me to go buy a gamecube just to play ToS. Go buy a Playstation to play Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia. xd Better yet, the PS2's aren't so expensive now. You can get one of those and play Tales of Legendia and Tales of the Abyss too! Besides, there was a remake of Tales of Phantasia for the DS... It wasn't overly good, from what I heard, but it's still one you could play. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 pm
THERE'S A DS ONE?! D: O.O

And I should get a ps2 xd That way I can play FF games and Kingdom Hearts as well heart  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 am
Yup, there's a DS one. Though, half the cool stuff (random birds flying by, even in battle, sounds getting closer and further away as you move past, seeing your reflection in any random mirror you happen to pass, seeing your reflection in the water) was taken out from what I've heard. I've also heard talk of not so good American voice acting... I'd stick with the psx and snes version if you asked me.

You should totally get a PS2. Kingdom Hearts is well worth it. xd FF is a definite added plus as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:01 pm
Uhhh ... Tales of Phantasia was on the GBA I believe, I have it. XD
Did they make it again for the DS? I mean, they did that with FF IV but ...

Soul Calibur

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

pheonix20222

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Pilotslover

Soul Calibur

PL

I wanna play that new soul calibur that just came out... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Franchise? Square Enix. They're remaking the Final Fantasy games in a way that has improved them but old-school gamers can still relate to the originality of the series (-even- if the plotlines are considered generic). Final Fantasy IV has the highest DS game ratings since Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Which, by the way, is arguably the best game made for the DS platform). In addition, because it's Final Fantasy and has a lot of hype, it will be very popular.

Not to mention, Square Enix also made the Dragon Quest games, Kingdom Hearts games, Chrono games, Star Ocean games and the game voted most popular of all time: Final Fantasy X.

Having said that. Why I personally enjoy their games? I think they have depth. Some of the storyline has actually struck a nerve in me (I'm not very emotional, and I'm not going to spoil, but there was a plot twist in one of the games that made my heart wrench).  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Square Enix also made The World Ends with You which is amazing ^^

And mah boyfriend has ps2 ima steal it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 am
pheonix20222
Pilotslover

Soul Calibur

PL

I wanna play that new soul calibur that just came out... 3nodding

It's awesome.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 am
Hm... I think you're right. I always get the hand held systems mixed up since I don't play any of them. sweatdrop Still, ToP will always be one of my favourite games. heart

FFIV... That game just has a special place in my heart. Dragoon knights totally kick a**.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff