Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:46 am
Raiken spoke " Alright the kage-sama I will be your pupil....." he said bowing as he then awaited an order from him, personally he did not really mind who his teacher was. As long as the teacher was as strong as he was or better he would not have opposed the chunin, but the kage had said he loved more students so he figured he should pick him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 am
Smiling Oroami gave Raiken the map to his house, "Go there, i will get Jin and Hikari to come meet you."  

Havok-Trance

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Raiken nodded smiling as he heard this and then decided to stand and walked over and took the map bowing. He slowly walked over and left heading towards the house he spoke before he left " Thank you kage-sama" he said as he turned and bowed and then finally left.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:05 pm
Kenshin walked into the office. "mizukage sama?"  

Carbon-kazuma

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Oroami stared morbidly at Kenshin "I am sorry, i had to take a corpse back to his home land, i cremated him."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm
"...aw that sounds discusting."  

Carbon-kazuma

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm
"Not really, i've killed to many people to see a burning body as disgusting."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 pm
Hero walked up to the door then took a bottled of sake and started to drink it "Come on oorami open it up"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 pm
Oroami smiled as the door began to ripple like a puddle of water, then sucked Hero into it. "Hello Hero, also it is Oroami," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 pm
"Same thing anyways I like to thank you about taking me in when the akatsuki kicked me out so when can I get out of my old uniform and get into my new one?" Hero put his sake away and looked around the office "nice place you got here oro"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:29 pm
Oroami smiled and nodded "Thank you, and there is no real uniform, but what Village equipment would you like, as in what kind of headband, gloves and such."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 pm
"well I need a jounin clothes as for a head band I need a sash thing the hold mizukami but either then that I should be good I can buy my apartment " Hero smiled and placed mizukami on the table "Absorbs water and makes it into chakara"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:53 pm
Oroami nodded handing out the equipment, "Your a Jonin so your Vest is black unless you want a Navy colored one."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 pm
"Black is fine" Hero took off his akatsuki robe and was wearing his old jounin outfit with the leaf's jounin vest then took it off and put on his new black one" Much better anyways is there any missions like getting the leaf to sign a treaty or something?" Hero put on his sword holder and stuck mizukami in it then took his head band and put it around he neck " Okay well This should be good and hey when do I become a swordsman  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 pm
Oroami laughed "I am going to set up missions soon, but at the moment, i want you to just train maybe learn some new jutsu while i come up with asuitable test for Swordsmen."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff