Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm
Ban appear the traps only hit sand and were of no problem to Ban"Zann, we have a problem" Ban said and looked at Zeramaru "You looking good." Ban said and then looked at Zann again. "We need to talk and If I were you I would not fight back." His devil mask on the side of him, telling Zeramaru what this was about. Ban also didn't have a single headband on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 pm
"Ban I did not expect your arrival here. i trust you are well." Zeramaru said as he thought "Why now?"
As the puppet appeared clearer it had a a smudged mark saying "Aburame"
Zeramaru turned and said to the puppet softy "Find out how much chakra zann has and attach somewhere"
Zeramaru faced the two again and 3 bugs flew towards zann 2 were floating behind him while one flew towards his waist.

((gold was ,emphasis on was, my first reason for joining guilds. Now it is Rp ing since i learnt how))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Zann turned to Ban, his expression unchanging and his hands in his pockets. His falcon glared at Ban from his shoulder, after seeing his devil mask. Zann heard the tiny flutterings of the kikai bugs wings as they approached him, thanks to his enhanced hearing. However he chose to ignore them, he had seen the "Aburame" mark on the puppet.
"Yes Ban?" He said in an indifferent tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:16 pm
Kiyoshi walked into the area, his puppy Miki tucked in his jacket. He walked up to Zann with his staff behind his neck, gripped by a hand on each side. "Hope I'm not interupting anything." Kiyoshi walked up to Zann, he sensed something was wrong since the two were linked by the sacred swords. He was also able to get through the traps by following Zann's scent.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:26 pm
((There were loads of traps in the area btw =] ))
Zann turned to Kiyoshi, surprised that he was here.
“No you’re not…why are you here Kiyoshi?” Zann asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 pm
((I followed your scent around them now hush, unless you want me to rewrite cause i got about 50 other ways of getting around the traps lol))

Kiyoshi turned to Zann with a smile. "What can't I miss one of my best friend and wanna visit." He laughed a little and Miki barked happily in his jacket, happy to see Zann.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:41 pm
((Lol ok then XD))

Zann wondered how Kiyoshi knew he was here, he hadn’t told anyone he went to Snow.
“Visit huh? Wow, nothing better to do?” Zann asked, not in a harsh tone.
“So, what’s the news from Cloud?” He asked since he hasn’t been around for some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:45 pm
"Oh well Susumu gave birth to a healthy baby boy, and Rahenno got a nice little Genin Girlfriend." Kiyoshi laughed at the idea. "But other then that same old same old. So how is that Sacred Sword working out for you." He said knowing Zann had the sword.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 pm
“Raikage-dono had a baby boy?” Surprise was written all over Zann’s face.
“Wait…the only genin girls in Cloud are Arianna and Masumi. Which one’s Rahenno’s girlfriend?”Zann asked with a glint in his eyes.
“Kotegiri’s working out fine, thanks…we’ve “bonded” in the Sand.” Zann said with a touch of pride in his voice.

((Somehow that sounds weird…somehow.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:57 pm
Zeramaru overhead that the kyuubi boy Rahenno has a girlfirend.
"Kiyoshi is it, Give this to Rahenno say it is a good luck token." Zeramaru said this as the took off a ring he wore.
"It is a ring made of sand and it has a slightly large ruby. I want Rahenno to give this to the girl"Zeramaru said as 2 of the bugs return and sensed a lesser demon in zann.Zeramaru turned towards Zann and said
"Mind if i take some blood?You can say no and i wont mind."

((yes it does sound weird but it is just one way to make sure that if their RPc dies they have one with a story... i assume. )  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:13 pm
“It’s no problem.” Zann felt slightly suspicious, but didn’t show it. After all, if Zeramaru tried to poison him his clan abilities would protect him from harm. Zann took out a kunai and slit his thumb, blood dripping onto the snow. He watched Zeramaru carefully, not sure of what he wants.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 pm
Zeramaru took a container and placed blood that dripped from the wound into it.
"well thanks" he said as he grabbed some of the snow and patted it onto the wound. "better get a bandage" Zeramaru was observing the blood then inserted it into the puppet.
"No i aint a vampire dont worry. "  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 pm
The blood that dripped into the container was swirling wildly, as if it had a life of its own. Zann watched with a frown as Zeramaru placed it into his puppet, wondering what he wanted for it.
“Well…may I ask what you want my blood for…?” Zann wiped his finger on a piece of cloth. As he spoke, Zeramaru could get a glimpse of the sharpened canines in Zann’s mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:58 pm
"I need blood...I turn blood into poison namely blood of an oni" Zeramaru said then faced zann
"Dont you think of attaking me cause I am at an advantage here"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 am
((My rpc naturally has sharpened canines btw))
“I’m not thinking of attacking you…just bear in mind that my blood is poisonous to you and there is no antidote for it. Even a drop in your system is lethal.” Zann said with a shrug, not reacting to Zeramaru’s anger.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff