Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
CALLING ALL AKATSUKI MEMBERS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm
What job!!!! Are you serious Truggl? Do you see me as a threat or somthing! I'll sick kioh/ling wang on your a**!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm
You say many things you should not. Also, do not disrespect me. And it is my job to help run the guild. And it is Bambi's job to... You will see.

'He who rages like the untamed river can be stopped by the simplest of means'  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm
LOL, RIGHT!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm
you do remember us assassins right blade, you wont get far even if you keep your character  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Thats right, you guys have a hit on him. Maybe I should make that 2! JK.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Bring it on Jedi! I will defeat you and your comrades! Also, I do believe that you owe a fight to my friend kioh /ling!  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Aha! This is where I step in. Because I have more experience than all of you and was one of the original members of this guild, and many guilds that Silk was in. So Hush you all.

Blade: Don't harass other members. It's against our rules, yes...We have rules remember? Truggul does have authority, but I'm not sure about it concerning this matter. If you must remember, there was a freaking war over who I auto-ranked up. So it is a problem. Mine was solved because I proved my point and how they are legitly their rank. Eris is now the Guild Leader and Ric is now the Kazekage. I'm still me of course. But there was a controversy on that, so that doesn't mean you're right.

Truggul: As far as quitting and such, I'm not positive about starting over. I mean, if he quit on his own accord, then yes. He would have to start over. If he was banned or what not, he'll have to start over for breaking the rules of the guild and such. But for inactivity, there hasn't been any precedent on that.

Alright. Eris is still settling in her new place, so please keep this crap to a minimal. No, I'm not trying to start an aruguement, but I understand where both sides are coming from. Blade shouldn't be able to waltz right back in unpunished for being inactive with the rank that he held. However, the punishment is what we're deciding on. Starting over, or something less drastic. In any case, stop the animosity for a second and calmly sit your butt down and do something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 pm
Blade: dont be arrogant, we are some of the top ninja in the guild and we still dont underestimate our enemys.

Truggle: yes and if he does use his old character then we will hunt him down.

and snowy makes a good point, you ranked people up without them even showing up before, and you just got back and claim to destroy the villages. you dont have the power you once had.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm
Just for the record, he made a post saying 'I QUIT' which I just remembered.

Who liked my sayings?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:58 pm
LOL twisted  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Everyone, If you want to solve this let Blade have his character and then hunt him down. Don't just be talk that proves nothing. give Blade his character back and then kill him and problem solved.

ps Jedi look at the custom jutsu list. I have a jutsu there, but you might want someone else to look at it aswell to get a second view on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:01 pm
LOL, what we are saying is that since you quit out of your own accord, you will must likely start over!  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:01 pm
oh trust me, kinkaru was waiting to do that, we are ready whenever, so do it and we will move on it. we dont take anymore offers that stop us from our job...to much time wasted.

BING IT!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:05 pm
Thats what im talking about everyone. Come after the akatsuki and test your strength! "Ill show you the true meaning of power".  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 pm
hehe you have a problem dont you? we will show you, and i will reveal my true name(new name but real name in rp), and youve been gone a little to long my friend  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff