English KKJ bumped back to November Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:09 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
While crusing Amazon.com (looking for the English Death Note release), I saw that the new release date for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is November 1st (but knowing them, who knows..it could be Nov.2, 3, 16th, whatever). Before it said the release date was in October. Can't they just make up their minds? *sigh*

That sucks, I think CMX just wants to make people suffer...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:31 pm
That sucks. Really. SDKLMGHDJKFBH JKDFNBHKLDFNSDJKNFGKLSDMN BLK

*done spazzing*

Aww...!!!!! I can't believe they're doing this to us AGAIN. We've only been waiting SIX MONTHS.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:56 am
NOT TRUE! ENGLISH KKJ WILL BE OUT IN OCTOBER.
*read the anime insider mag*
An the anime will be dubed as well. Don't believe me read this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/RozenMaiden/scan.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Interesting. Last time I checked at Walden's Books they said Nov. It doesn't even give a date on amazon... And they don't say anything about a dub version either. It's still listed as not licensed on all of the sites I've checked. Though it seems like the series is in German... eek What the... So weird... I think at least one of the sites I check would have had it if it was. Maybe what you are referring to is an actual Japanese release? At least, that's the only thing I can think of...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:41 pm
MemoryDragon
Interesting. Last time I checked at Walden's Books they said Nov. It doesn't even give a date on amazon... And they don't say anything about a dub version either. It's still listed as not licensed on all of the sites I've checked. Though it seems like the series is in German... eek What the... So weird... I think at least one of the sites I check would have had it if it was. Maybe what you are referring to is an actual Japanese release? At least, that's the only thing I can think of...

nope if you clikc on the link. it says "First time evr in english." and The manga first vol is out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:35 pm
Well, look here under Product Details. It says November 1st. Unless Amazon.com is lying, they must have changed it. But who knows for sure. Barnes and Noble still says September. neutral

EDIT: What the...is wrong with the link? I didn't type it wrong. Grrr.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:54 pm
Amzon is not allwase right.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:10 pm
I know that. But Amazon usually gets it before or at the same time as bookstores. So it's pretty reliable.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:07 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I know that. But Amazon usually gets it before or at the same time as bookstores. So it's pretty reliable.

Yeah I geusse I wouldnt know because I dont shop online. But thats what it said In anime insider that KKj manag is out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:44 pm
I was at the mall today and they said it wasn't till november. They were all out of FMwS three too... crying  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:12 pm
They could be saying November because October 26th is very close to November 1st. *Hopeful* ....Did Amazon ever have Oct 26th listed as the release date? The CMX website still says that the release date is Oct 26.

By the way, I have higher hopes for the book now. I just got volume 3 of Gals, and they have changed the binding so that it is easier to open now, like a Viz book. Also, they stopped doing the funky kanji background on the cover.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:47 pm
it would be cool if they came out on Nov. 5, ne Solar? xd i wish. it'll be awesome.  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:22 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
it would be cool if they came out on Nov. 5, ne Solar? xd i wish. it'll be awesome.

Haha, yes. I would go to the bookstore right away and ask my parents to buy it for me. xd The one day where I can ask them for something like that without feeling guilty...

but guess what I am really getting! An iPod! We ordered it last night. I'm so excited. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:57 pm
Oh wow, they're releasing KKJ in english now? xd Mwuaha I already read it all though so I don't have to buy it. twisted  

Kyukesuki

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:35 pm
I wish too. it would be so cool if it comes out on 5th. XD and aweosme w/ the ipod, what color? or the regular ipod?

kyuuketski: Yeah, most of us in this guild read KKJ, so it doesn't really matter. som members here are only in because they know full moon tho. xd so it'll be new for them.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff