Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Im confused...what exactly happened, all i know is that Kaname-sama is tyring to protect Yuuki , and Rido Kuran tries to kill Yuuki, Zero wants to Kill yuuki, Takuma wants to help his grandfather end the Ichijo line, the night class fights to protect Cross Academy. Is all of this right? What did i miss?

Rido obsesses over Yuuki, he just revealed that he loved Juuri, Yuuki's mother, and on chap. 42, he asked Yuuki to be his Juuri, if i'm not mistaken.

Kaname just let Yuuki do her things on Chapter 41, since she promised to return to him, so what he was doing in chap 43. was his own thing he had in mind.

Zero Loved Yuuki, but now knowing that she is a pureblood, his thoughts of her perished, now his intentions are to destroy all purebloods in his path, even Yuuki, even though he aknowledges her innocence. But the question is zero really going to do it?

Ichijo said to end the Ichijo line, which technically means let's destroy each other to end the family line.

pretty much you got that all covered

Thanks that really helped me a lot, and did Kaname really kill all of the Senate, and is Rido taking Kaname's Place?

Yes, Kaname blew off their heads just by a finger, accept Grandpa Ichijo.

Rido is the Master of Kaname, Titling Rido as "King of Purebloods", While Kaname is the unofficial prince, Yuuki, a True Kuran Princess.

Now Rido is wiped out, Something Kaname guessed Right, using Zero as the his Master's Killer, Is he also going to realize Yuuki is now under the mercy of Zero?

So Zero's under Rido's control? And are Kaname and Yuuki still supposed to be together (get married)?

Zero just wiped Rido's guts off the academy, it is less likely that Rido can't do anymore, compared to Zero's Power, thanks to drinking the blood of three purebloods, Shizuka's, Kaname's and Yuukis{Zero got Yuuki's Pureblood blood, when she was suppressed as a human, not knowing that it had vamparic properties.

It is so, Kaname and Yuuki are Engaged, still...Remember, Yuuki promised to Return to him after she is done with what she needs to do, hence the scene in chap. 41 of Yuuki's Kissi-lue to Kaname. But from where i see it, chap. 44 and 45 is going to be a hellrazor, because it it unknown what Yuuki's motives are, is she really interested in spending her life with Kaname? Does she have Deep feelings for Zero? Is one of these going to die?

The sadness is that Zero eradicated all his thoughts for his close friend, Yuuki, and Yuuki did the same, realizing the Antagonism between, Vampire and Vampire Hunter...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 pm
I read it it was awsome  

smexyammyy

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Hm.. i dont belive a word of it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:52 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Im confused...what exactly happened, all i know is that Kaname-sama is tyring to protect Yuuki , and Rido Kuran tries to kill Yuuki, Zero wants to Kill yuuki, Takuma wants to help his grandfather end the Ichijo line, the night class fights to protect Cross Academy. Is all of this right? What did i miss?

Rido obsesses over Yuuki, he just revealed that he loved Juuri, Yuuki's mother, and on chap. 42, he asked Yuuki to be his Juuri, if i'm not mistaken.

Kaname just let Yuuki do her things on Chapter 41, since she promised to return to him, so what he was doing in chap 43. was his own thing he had in mind.

Zero Loved Yuuki, but now knowing that she is a pureblood, his thoughts of her perished, now his intentions are to destroy all purebloods in his path, even Yuuki, even though he aknowledges her innocence. But the question is zero really going to do it?

Ichijo said to end the Ichijo line, which technically means let's destroy each other to end the family line.

pretty much you got that all covered

Thanks that really helped me a lot, and did Kaname really kill all of the Senate, and is Rido taking Kaname's Place?

Rido is the Master of Kaname, Titling Rido as "King of Purebloods", While Kaname is the unofficial prince, Yuuki, a True Kuran Princess.

Now Rido is wiped out, Something Kaname guessed Right, using Zero as the his Master's Killer, Is he also going to realize Yuuki is now under the mercy of Zero?

So Zero's under Rido's control? And are Kaname and Yuuki still supposed to be together (get married)?

Zero just wiped Rido's guts off the academy, it is less likely that Rido can't do anymore, compared to Zero's Power, thanks to drinking the blood of three purebloods, Shizuka's, Kaname's and Yuukis{Zero got Yuuki's Pureblood blood, when she was suppressed as a human, not knowing that it had vamparic properties.

It is so, Kaname and Yuuki are Engaged, still...Remember, Yuuki promised to Return to him after she is done with what she needs to do, hence the scene in chap. 41 of Yuuki's Kissi-lue to Kaname. But from where i see it, chap. 44 and 45 is going to be a hellrazor, because it it unknown what Yuuki's motives are, is she really interested in spending her life with Kaname? Does she have Deep feelings for Zero? Is one of these going to die?

The sadness is that Zero eradicated all his thoughts for his close friend, Yuuki, and Yuuki did the same, realizing the Antagonism between, Vampire and Vampire Hunter...

Rido's dead correct?  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki

Rido's dead correct?

Yep, He is just dust now  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas