Reply Music
What's your favorite type of music? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehOnlyFaith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:06 am
I listen to a few types of genres, but for the most part I listen to Hard Rock and Metal. But other than the hard rock and metal I'll listen to stuff like:

-Fort Minor
-Within Temptation
-Motley Crue
-Jay Chou
-Guano Apes
-Hollywood Undead
-Eluveitie
-Dropkick Murphys

An' so on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:36 am
I listen to bits of everything, but my mp3 player is mostly filled with songs from my favorite musicals and video games.  

ScaryMissKari

Space Spook

Pamplemousse Grenouille

Unbeatable Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Celtic music! Nothing quite the roar of a guitar accompanied by the bagpipes or fiddle. 'Course, traditional is just as good as the rock kind.

-Great Big Sea
-Flogging Molly
-Dropkick Murphys
-The Pogues
-The Dubliners
-Real Mackenzies
-Celtic Woman
-Gaelic Storm
-Celtic Thunder
-Rosheen
-Skantily Plaid

There a bunch of other genres I like but Celtic is the dominant.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:25 am
w00! Pamplemousse Grenouille celtic is amazing! ever heard of the town pants? fabulous!!!!!

besides that i like a lot of the classic disney (part of your world-little mermaid, once upon a dream-sleeping beauty, pink elephants on parade-dumbo, the bare necessities-jungle book, trashin'the camp-tarzan....etc etc) and songs from my fave movies (pixar stuff, WB), classical, whatever music we happen to be playing in band that semester, musicals (lately it's oklahoma)....some random junk i've found (wizard rock, random youtube stuffs) whatever my friends make me listen to this week that (assuming i understand what the singers are saying)....  

AmenthystMoon

Ismira87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Day: 6 Contest:6

I like almost any kind of music except for rap, hip-hop, screamo, and really heavy metal. For the most part, soundtracks and soft rock make up my favorites.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm
I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Typically, I like really mellow stuff with more complex lyrics and simpler melodies, like M. Ward, The Avett Brothers, Bright Eyes, Iron & Wine and Devendra Banhart. Even though they're a little different stylistically, I also like The White Stripes for that reason. I love anything by Ben Gibbard (The Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie).

Beck makes me really happy, too. I love his strange little details. Other synthetic sounds that I adore are Röyksopp and CocoRosie.

I don't normally like a lot of female vocalists, but Björk and Imogen Heap make me want to marry them! The Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Garbage are also good.

90s stuff is sweet, like The Good Goo Dolls and The Smashing Pumpkins, but anything by Billy Corgan is pure gold. I used to listen to stuff like My Chemical Romance and Saves the Day a lot, but mostly I don't set out to listen to them anymore. It's a nostalgic thing, though.

And of course, Blink-182. biggrin

Then there's David Bowie, The Cure, Muse, and Radiohead, who are all just too lovely to be left out.

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas

Vodou von Prettypants

irock708

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 pm
I listen to a lot of genres myself. Mostly rock sub-genres, though, like alternative and indie. But I like metal, classical, video game music, a little bit of pop, a TAD bit of rap--and it has to be old school, a little TINY bit of country (Johnny Cash, yes), just a tiny bit of techno (Daft Punk). I also like showtunes. Hm. That might be everything.

But, yeah, my favorite genres are alternative and indie.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 am
I usually listen to Alternative/Rock bands like Paramore , Boys Like Girls , Versaemerge , Flyleaf, etc....  

LithiumWings

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andrew636626

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm
I like all types (Including rap and country... modern country)
But I would have to say my favorites are Metal, Japanese rock, and Japanese pop. Just to name some of my most favorites:
Metal:
Disturbed
.... Metallica? (Think that's metal...)
Death Klok
Rammstein

Japanese Rock
The GazettE
Dir En Grey
Miyavi
Garugamesh

That's all I feel like posting, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm
pop ^^  

KatherinexPierce

LEATHERFACE8785

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:08 am
METAL!

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Cannibal Corpse
Hypocrisy
Metallica
Six Feet Under
Korn
Pantera
Megadeath
Disturbed
Cryptopsy
Slayer
Soulfly

and a whole bunch of other bands...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 am
Pop is very common for me to listen to and romance.
My favorite Pop song would be Everytime we touch.

Poke Duckie

Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces