Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm
{Umm Kobi's a wolf right now}
Kobi looked at her hand for a few moments before turing into his human form and standing up. he then shook wildly to get the dirt off but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:06 pm
"Ah, he was a cute wolfy," said Flora. "I can do that too," she said as she turned into a pup wolf. "See."

"Flora your so silly," said Lyra as she looked at Flora.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Kobi smiled lightly before he began sniffing the air. he then circled around Lyra a few times while smelling her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm
"I think he likes you Lyra," said Flora.

"You think so huh," said Lyra as she watch the wolf circle her. "WEll, he is kind of cute."

"Thank you for saving me by the way," as Flora told the wolf.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"No problem." He then took a final sniff of Lyra and said,"You smell pretty."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 pm
"Teehee," giggled Flora at what the wolf said to Lyra.

"Oh, you can talk and thanks," said Lyra in surprisement. She than blushed a little pink.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Kobi sniffed Lyra a few more times before he said,"Like.....roses." He then noticed that her face was looked pink and put his hand on her forehead before he said,"You don't have a fevor so why is your face red."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 pm
"Cause you making her blush," said Flora as she turn back into her normal form.

"Uh, yeah, me blushing and not sick. Oh, man your cute. Ooops," as Lyra new what she just said.

"Hi, my names Flora and this is Lyra," said Flora. "What's yours?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Kobi looked down at Flora and said,"I'm Kobi, I came here to find my parents." He then looked back at Lyra and asked,"Wait, what was that last thing you said?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:42 pm
"She siad your cute," said Flora.

"Heheh, yeah I said that alright," said Lyra. She than said, "Well, its nice to meet you Kobi." Lyra than observed Kobi and said, "You kind of look like Flora's dad. But your eyes look liek Flora's mom."

Flora looked at Kobi too and said, "Yeah, you do. What' your parents' names by the way. If you tell us we can help you. After all were super heroes well in training."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Kobi blushed and looked down at his feet. he then pulled out a picture of Fortunna and Leo as he said,"I don't know there names but here's a picture of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 pm
Name: Raven Logan
Codename: Raven
Personality: caring, sarcastic, loyal, wise, quiet
Powers: astral projection of raven, telekinesis, levitation, dark energy manipulation, healing
Abilities: can fight hand-to-hand if using some magic along with it
Weakness: losing control of her demonic side, losing her friends and family
Weapons: none
Bio: Raven was born in another demension known as Azarath though she left after Trigon came and destroyed everything. When Trigon tried to come to Earth to take it over, Raven beat him. Now, she's married to Beast Boy and has two kids.
Theme Song: Evil Angel- Breaking Benjamin
Other:

Name: King Draco Dracal
Codename: Draco

Dragon; User Image
Personality: almost always in a good mood, positive, tries to make things better for others, jokes around, determined, good ruler
Powers: turns into a dragon, fire manipulation, can heat his body up
Abilities: swordfighter and stronger than regular humans
Weakness: water, dragonbane, and hurting his friends, family, or kingdom
Weapons: User Image
Bio: Draco was born the prince of a kingdom. He ran away for a life of adventure and joined the Teen Generations. After marrying Gemini and recieving a message telling of his parents' death, Draco came back to his kingdom to rule it. He has a daughter named Lyra.
Theme Song: Take My Hand- Simple Plan
Other:

Name: Shana Shiva
Codename: Spirit
Appearance:
Human;User Image

Kitsune: User Image
Personality: lazy unless she feels like doing something, outgoing, voices her views, rebel, immature, trust issues, tries to have as much fun as she can,
Powers: senses spirits as well of creatures of magic, turns into a kitsune, white spirit fire manipulation (white fire is extremely cold instead of hot and can freeze things), can walk through walls though she hasn't mastered it yet
Abilities: Shana is quick and nimble when she needs to be. She's a master at sneaking into or out of places without detection.
Weakness: anything that can be used against ghosts will hurt her as well as too much light of any kind
Weapons: Shana carries around two small daggers. She keeps one hidden in a fold of her boot while the other is a switchblade and is kept in her pocket.
Bio: Shana was kidnapped when she was born. Many experiments were done on the fox demon until she began to start hating all humans. One day, Shana got away from them and ran out into the world. Ever since then, she's been fending for herself; stealing and doing whatever it takes to stay alive including murder. When you get to know her, Shana can be seen as just a kid trying to have fun in a world that doesn't like her.
Theme Song: Me Against the World- Simple Plan and Grow Up- Simple Plan
Other:

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:53 pm
{Awsome character but I need to know if she's good or evil}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:56 pm
"Whoa," said Lyra.

"Hay those are my parents. Then you must be the boy that was stolen from them and no wonder my moma would cry at night becasue she misses you. And whoa your my older brother," said Flora in shock.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"Well that was easy I was worried that it was going to be hard to find my parents." He then looked at Lyra and said,"by the way I think you're cute too."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff