Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Which Organization 13 member will YOU play as,in 358/2 Days? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you wanna be?
  Axel(Yes!! Confirmed!), Saix(confirmed), Xigbar(yes), Roxas(of course), Marluxia(if possible, I damn hope so!) Demyx(if possible), Larxene(if possible), Lexeaus(if possible), Zexion(if possible), Xadlin(a slight possibility), Vexen(if possible).
View Results

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 am
wow......... but srsly im pretty sure when the makers were coming up with weapins they could've given shadow man something better than a book
its kinda cheap  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm
Alixraen
Riku O13-
Alixraen
Riku O13-
Alixraen
Oh, I am SO going to play as Demyx.

"Dance water, dance!"

Can't wait to smack some heartless around with a sitar.
Not to be rude, but I don't think playing as Demyx would work. But, there's always a possibility, we need to wait 2 more months for its release!

I do believe all the members of Organization XIII are going to be availabe for play. I do remember a quote saying that the developers were having a hard time with Zexion and Demyx with regard as to how they fight.
Yeah, I heard of their troubles too. Well, I haven't seen Zexion fight, except for using a book and his knowledge. And, he is an illusionist. Now for Demyx! I don't see him attack, so he plays his sitar and summons water forms to fight. In fact, if I was playing as Demyx, I wonder if you used the touch screen to play the sitar! That would be so cool!

"Sitar Hero". lol
OMG! Sitar Hero would sooo beat Guitar Hero! XD  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:18 am
i think i might enjoy that but i'm not sure if i could handle demyx screaming, "DANCE WATER, DANCE" all the time........
star power?................. BUBBLE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
junkatzdollXIII
i think i might enjoy that but i'm not sure if i could handle demyx screaming, "DANCE WATER, DANCE" all the time........
star power?................. BUBBLE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quotexD XD XD XD. Holy crap!! Lol!!! That would be sooo funny. biggrin

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Let's see...I'd try all of them at least once, but my 3 favorites would have to be Marluxia(The scythe is awesome), Axel(Who wouldn't want to fling flaming chakram around for a living?), and Xaldin(Wind+6 weapons=massive devastation. Plus, if he's just as good as he was in KH2, then he will be tough to beat. He'd be a killer!). And those are the main 3 i'd have. But I will use all of them at least once, so as to see which ones I really like.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:04 pm
he would be insanely awesome  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 pm
I gotta agree man. Anyone would be stupid not to have a flaming chakram! I know I would! Marly, Axel, and Xigbar are my 3 to play as. Mainly, I love Marluxia and Axel. They both rock, even though Axel tried to kill him. XD XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:26 am
now that i think about it, even though there not available i think it'd be awesome to torture people as larxene MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
XD  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:44 pm
junkatzdollXIII
now that i think about it, even though there not available i think it'd be awesome to torture people as larxene MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
XD
Holy s**t, that would be sooo funny!! XD XD. You got me motivated to play her, if she's in the game! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm
she does torture people
if you've ever played final mix+, she's one of the hardest cause she screws with you and you really have to think its really annoying  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 pm
junkatzdollXIII
she does torture people
if you've ever played final mix+, she's one of the hardest cause she screws with you and you really have to think its really annoying
Yeah, or you can play CoM for the GBA. And, I've read the manga too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:08 am
for the only girl [ not 2 be sexist] but she was definitely the meanest
i think it'd be fun to pwn people as lexaeus to
hey u guys see the new video for the new DS it had videos of 358/2
it was pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!
XD  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 am
junkatzdollXIII
for the only girl [ not 2 be sexist] but she was definitely the meanest