Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
thes270
((ok will do))
Kidflash laid in bed fast asleep and snoring rather loudly. Due to this state he didn't hear Beastboy's scream.

((Rules? I said be literate. One sentences posts are very primitive.))

(My bad I'll fix it)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:43 pm
thes270
Akemi Mercuraki
thes270
((ok will do))
Kidflash laid in bed fast asleep and snoring rather loudly. Due to this state he didn't hear Beastboy's scream.

((Rules? I said be literate. One sentences posts are very primitive.))

(My bad)

((It's ok everyone makes mistakes. I am thinking about taking Jinx a new level. If I decide to play her that is.I love the Kid Flash/Jinx Shiping Wally and Nicole forever. She'll have her old powers and be gaining the powers of her comic self.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:49 pm
(Ok that works)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:51 pm
((Can you edit your post to be more detailed? Perhaps include Kilowats reaction to the the high pitch scream coming from Gar's room. Mabe it would be a good idea to find a good image of Charlie in his human form.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:58 pm
(k i'll try)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm
thes270
((ok will do))
Kidflash laid in bed fast asleep and snoring rather loudly. Suddenly, he woke up and heard a scream comeing from Beastboy's room. He then got dressed and ran to Beastboy's room. Once he got there he knocked on Beastboy's door and asked,"Hey BB you ok?"

(It's spelled Kid Flash not Kidflash, but everyone makes mistakes. You'll improve your roleplaying over time with my help.))
"Am I ok?! Of course I am not ok!" A frustrated high pitch voiced responded that didn't sound anything like Gar's. Meanwhile Jinx was yelling "Fire!" in the next door room. She was running around panicing because as soon as she woke up her hair seemed to spontaniously combust!
(( Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Aliases: Jinx.
Race: Human(Note humans don't need to be described obviously.)
Weapons/Equipment: none
Crush/loves: Loves Kid Flash her boyfriend.
Good/Neutural/Bad: Good
Skills/Abilities: She is an accomplished gymnast capable of dodging beam weapon bursts with ease.

Powers: The animated Jinx's powers portray a manipulation of probability, more specifically, the ability to "bring bad luck" to her enemies, similar to early portrayals of the Marvel Comics character Scarlet Witch; how she does this is never explored. When she wants her enemies to be "unlucky" she fires waves of pink energy from her hands, often causing solid structures in her surroundings to break or fall on her opponents. She is also an accomplished gymnast capable of dodging beam weapon bursts with ease.
But the way I am portraying her is that has the potentional to have the powers of her namesake which are described as the following.
Jinx is an accomplished sorceress who abilities have not been fully revealed. Among the powers she has demonstrated are creating mystical force bolts, dissolving solid matter, and creating flames and earth tremors within limited areas. Her powers only function while she is in contact with solid ground.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Still to come ))

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Kid Flash heard Jinx scream and yelled,"Hold on I'm coming." He then looked at Killowat and said,"Allright, I'll go help Jinx and you help BB."

Killowat nodded and said,"Right." he then turned into electricity and jumped through Beastboy's door. Once inside he looked around and asked,"What the heck is going on?"

Kid Flash ran into the kitchen and got a bowl of water to put out Jinx's head. He then ran back to Jinx's room and through the water on Jinx to put the fire out. Once the fire was out, he sat down next to her and put his arm around her as he asked in a caring tone,"Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:46 pm
thes270
Kid Flash heard Jinx scream and yelled,"Hold on I'm coming." He then looked at Killowat and said,"Allright, I'll go help Jinx and you help BB."

Killowat nodded and said,"Right." he then turned into electricity and jumped through Beastboy's door. Once inside he looked around and asked,"What the heck is going on?"

Kid Flash ran into the kitchen and got a bowl of water to put out Jinx's head. He then ran back to Jinx's room and through the water on Jinx to put the fire out. Once the fire was out, he sat down next to her and put his arm around her as he asked in a caring tone,"Are you hurt?"

Beastboy walked out from behind the door where he was hiding only to reveal he was now female! "I don't know how this happened! I was like this when I woke up!" Beastboy replied in his new feminine voice. Meanwhile Jinx was blushing like she never had before.
"I am fine thanks to you. I don't know what happened. When I first got out of bed just now my hair suddenly my hair caught on fire for no apparent reason. Any ways thanks for the help Wally." She replied and then kissed Barry on the Cheek.

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm
Killowat stared at the female Beastboy in shock and said nothing for awhile. After snapping out of the trance, he blinked several times before yelling,"What the f**k!"

Kidflash pulled jinx close and said,"I'm glad I could help." He then kissed her and said,"I'll allways protect you, no matter what."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm
thes270
Killowat stared at the female Beastboy in shock and said nothing for awhile. After snapping out of the trance, he blinked several times before yelling,"What the f**k!"

Kidflash pulled jinx close and said,"I'm glad I could help." He then kissed her and said,"I'll allways protect you, no matter what."

((Always not Allways and for the second time Kid Flash not Kidflash try checking for typos and correcting for typos for once.))
"I never thought I'd see you more shocked then usually Charlie." Beastboy replied trying to make light of the situation in a effort to take attention away from the fact that he was female now.

"Are you implying that I need your protection?!" Jinx yelled and suddenly her voice acted like a sonic attack and would probably be strong enough to send Kid Flash Flying into the wall.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 pm
((Dude chill. That's just the way I've always done it so it's hard not to stop so quickly. Geez))
Killowat was about to make a comment but then took a deep breath and said,"I'm gonna go get something to eat." After that, he went to the kitchen and started to eat an apple he got from the fridge.

Kid Flash ran around the attack and watched as the attack destroyed the wall, creating a huge hole in the wall that led outside. After returning his attention back to Jinx, he backed away and nervously said,"Of course not saying that. I just wanted you to know that if you ever need my help I'll be there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm
thes270
((Dude chill. That's just the way I've always done it so it's hard not to stop so quickly. Geez))
Killowat was about to make a comment but then took a deep breath and said,"I'm gonna go get something to eat." After that, he went to the kitchen and started to eat an apple he got from the fridge.

Kid Flash backed away slightly and nervously said,"Of course not. I just wanted you to know that if you ever need my help I'll be there."

((I wasn't trying to come off as bossy, but some people can lethal in their comments about the low level RPers. I used to be in that kind of situation so I know. I am just trying to prepare you for that world. Can you please edit the post to include how Barry evades the accidental sonic attack at close range? This is more then just a minor mistake I really can't post without it.))
Beastboy was still in shock and went back to screaming.
"Ok, I get that, but I don't get how I did that. Mabe I didn't though, but if I didn't do that who or what did?" Nicole asked Rhetorically.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm
(i fixed it)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm
thes270
(i fixed it)

((Before you had that post I already realized that and had edited my last post with an IC part.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:12 pm
((Surprise guests number 1 and 2.))
In skies of above Titan Tower could be seen flashes of Green and Yellow Energy.
If one got close enough you could hear a masculine voice shouting stuff like "I can't belive you'd betray me sister!" and a feminine voice shouting stuff like "You've gone insane brother! Please don't let your power control you!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff