Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Whats ur Favorite Season? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats ur fav. Season
  Autum/ Fall
  Winter
  Spring
  and Summer
View Results

Sergeant Seahorse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:13 pm
I like autumn. I love watching all the colours, it's like a really nice painting. biggrin Plus It's cool and windy. I love wind, and rain, and trees. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:56 pm
Cold outside, windy, rainy, and dark. Elemnts I like. I can't stand heat.  

Rhayvnne

ToxicHobbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:34 pm
I've lived in the triple digit heat, and I've lived where the snow stays for most of the year. I like the heat better; you don't have to shovel the drive or worry about getting hit by a car when it stops on a patch of black ice gonk

been there, man...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:05 pm
I would have to say early fall. I love the colors that come out in the trees before they fall, and it's not hot but it's not cold. whee  

TL-chan

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:51 pm
Late spring or early fall. Not to hot, not to cold, perfect weather to relax on a big grassy hill. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:49 pm
Plumbarius
Late spring or early fall. Not to hot, not to cold, perfect weather to relax on a big grassy hill. heart

You said it, dude. ^^

Winter is one of my favorite's too. Nothing is more gentle and soft than a white, fresh snowflake on your nose. heart

Nirrini

Durango

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:00 pm
My fave is Winter. I love it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:27 am
Plumbarius

Agrees with Plumb. I'm a spring & fall kinda girl.

In the spring the new grass is soft under foot & it's not real cold or real hot. The flowers are bloomin & soft rains fall.

The same for fall, the colors change & it gets cooler. You can cuddle up with your sweety under a big blanket outside with a warm bonfire at night. & who could forget Halloween, My most favorite holiday of the whole bloomin year! whee

Those are the 2 best times of the year. 3nodding heart

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:09 am
Sierra Silvermoon
Plumbarius

In the spring the new grass is soft under foot & it's not real cold or real hot. The flowers are bloomin & soft rains fall.

The same for fall, the colors change & it gets cooler. You can cuddle up with your sweety under a big blanket outside with a warm bonfire at night. & who could forget Halloween, My most favorite holiday of the whole bloomin year! whee

Fall is a very old feeling season. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:25 am
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon
Plumbarius

Yeah it can be as it reminds some of thier mortality but its all in how you look at it. The fall (old) gives up to the death (sleep) of winter, Then awakes & renews everything in the spring, only to grow to maturity once more in the summer. Then its right back where it started...  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:26 am
Sierra Silvermoon
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon
Plumbarius

Yeah it can be as it reminds some of thier mortality but its all in how you look at it. The fall (old) gives up to the death (sleep) of winter, Then awakes & renews everything in the spring, only to grow to maturity once more in the summer. Then its right back where it started...

I just found it fitting that you would pick fall, being as your old. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:34 am
I picked spring AND fall...Soooo that would make me a old person who wishes to be young again?

Is that what your saying? confused

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:37 am
Sierra Silvermoon
I picked spring AND fall...Soooo that would make me a old person who wishes to be young again?

Yeah, kinda. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:49 am
Darkfist007
Sierra Silvermoon

Yeah, kinda. >.<

ok just checking.

rofl

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

zasshu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:41 am
Nothing beats a warm summer night celebrating with your best friends around a bon fire.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff