NightShade (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am
"You think it's funny, don't you? To enter a domain in which I can call solace to tempt me when I'm wounded? It's the cowards way of thinking...and if you're looking to harm innocent women, well, by all means try. You're in a reality not of this world's or your own...even mine for that matter. What happens here is all the will of another. If your wish was to show me you've grown far weaker then I ever thought you would, then you've accomplished that much. I don't hold schizos in high regard..."

He'd move from the tub, placing the Hyper Time Dilation about himself while putting his new clothes on. Everything was a good fit, right enough to show his form while loose enough as not to constrict him. Muramasa would appear at his left hip while two unseen holsters would form in his coat. Slowly, he'd make his way to his thrown while tying his hair back, and eventually take a seat.

"Form after form after form...unable to decide who and what you are in your quest for power. Instead of bettering one's self, you've chosen to merge to gain the strength of many, and in the end, it will fail, even if not by my hand. Even if the threat approaching us is imminent right now, I'm not above showing you your folly from this throne alone. If you truly have no reason to be here, you'll be forced from this reality...traitor."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm
Draega had returned Kain's smile eagerly and even chuckled at his comment, enjoying the little show he put on for them as he removed his clothing and slipped into the dark pool. It was a weight off her mind to know that he would be healed near to full in a short time. And so Draega had settled herself to staring out into the distance, feeling as if something not quite right was headed toward them. She tried focusing in on it but lost all thought when Maya handed her a sponge and urged her to join Kain in the bath. The request had brought a bright blush to the white-blonde's cheeks, before she quickly allowed it to disappear with a secret and shy smile in Kain's direction.

And then she felt him, the presence she had been trying to lock on to before. The power he exuded made her shudder, not in fear, but merely as power met power. It was familiar...and yet different. And immediately she knew that a portion of this man was Micah, and another was Riot. The thought displeased her greatly. However, his presence did at last bring her face to face with the man whose heart she had promised to rip out and devour. It was almost symbolic...she thought...as she had no doubt that that was how he had come to think she had already done to him once.

Still, even as he attempted to harm her Draega merely stared at him indifferently, as if she did not care who or what he was. As if he was an insect. Her body became intangible, and though another shudder flowed through her the energy displacer did not harm her, and once it had passed Draega merely sat calmly beside her lord, just as sold as before. Her red eyes just as cold, though around the edges of irises white began to form, as if threatening to cloud over all of the eye with white mist. The air around her would shimmer as well, the air cooling as if a sudden chill had come to it...but nothing more. She knew better than to act out foolishly, still she could not deny the part of her that now thirsted to do battle ...that so urged her to unleash her new found abilities. The dragon in her was crying out for blood, and she nearly shook for the need of it.

Instead she moved her hand ontop of Kain's as he took a seat beside her. Then, with a slow smile she would slink to lay her head upon his arm, her body sprawled across her throne, her dress slinking back to reveal her figure and allowing her dark wings to lay lazily upon her back. She smiled at Nexus the way she did to all her potential enemies, with a slow and languid sort of ease that was both seductive and tired, before she moved that look up to Kain and let it fall into a look of adoration. "My dear Kain..." she drawled out, her tone almost like a purr, " ...Isn't it un-polite to not welcome a guest? Even if they were uninvited. I'm sure he has come out of his way in order to find himself here. Why don't we act the part as host and hostess and welcome him here? Properly of course.....with a blade." she added the last with a dark glimmer in her eye that spoke of not vengeance, or revenge, or even anger, but simply dim sort of annoyance which comes with being interrupted from an intimate moment, and the worried ferocity of a wife wishing to protect her husband.

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:16 pm
There was a complete and total moment of silence. Wheter or not anyone actually shut up long enough; he did not know. Though in that moment, his mind recieved so much information that it almost caused his brain to hurt. This wasnt just memories, it was collective information; from everyone here. There was information from tampon use, to some old earth technology. He demanded immediatly in his mind that Riot turn all this into weapon application and Micah defense. His look changed immediatly, (He now looks exactly like his picture, armor and weapon) and now he was finding a voice. It was Seth's overly calm voice. Funny Nexus had expected his own voice, maybe it would come from the fourth petal.

He looked over the woman with a sneer, but thats why he gave Micah Defensive duty; his mind would have focused solely on how to kill her. He needed someone else to think about fighting, Riot had no reason to really hurt anyone, (Except Kain but he can over come that to think practically) here so it was reasonable to think he could fight with a well rounded offense.

Nexus considered speaking but that would be out of charecter. He looked around him at every one and laughed, then he strolled around looking at everyone. There was a moment where he didnt realize there was something wrong here. Kain was injured and there were other people coming. He picked that up from Draega's strain of memory.

"Who's coming?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 pm
He'd listen to his beloved with a smile, though he couldn't help but sigh. There was no doubt in his mind this new congregation of beings was a creature not to be taken too lightly, but he'd always figured that taking in others information via psychokinetics and telepathy was in terrible sport. Even he'd put an end to his mind-reading a long time ago, using it only in harmless situations.

"Three individuals mashed in to one abomination...and it think I'm going to honor it with an answer!? I'd welcome it was you'd wish, Draega, if not for the fact that I've no patience for freaks like this. It's blood would disgrace my blades...I've an alternative."

He'd look to his coat, realizing he'd yet to properly arm it with the kunai knives, making things a little more irritating. He hated having to resort to any of his cheaper tricks, but he wasn't going to allow for so many threats to come at them at once. So, for now, he'd resort to an ancient vampire trick for feeding. He'd focus on the blood of this Nexus, drawing a few thin streams from him via his pours. Nexus wouldn't feel a damn thing, and Kain wouldn't even take a cc of his blood. It all end up in Kain's mouth, at which point Kain would slowly stand from his thrown and rip his own left arm off, using the bleeding stump to draw a circle on the ground with a simple triangle inside...something of a transmutation circle taken beyond the depths of alchemy. He'd then toss his arm away and allow it to burn away in a black fire while he'd regenerate a new arm as quick as the old would disappear.

"Your weakness lies in all of those personalities in you. The mortal heart always betrays itself, and soon finds itself betraying others to help fill a painful void. Close friends...brothers...loves...all find themselves quarreling over the most trivial of things, but nonetheless a war begins. In your particular case, you've left yourself highly vulnerable with three separate personalities to attack and one body. What brings these personalities together? Cowardice?"

He'd make sure he was positioned in the center of the triangle within the circle before summoning Muramasa in to his right hand. He'd grab the blade with his left hand and give Nexus a demonstration of what he was doing. When Kain would slice his left hand, Nexus would feel the same pain...bleed the same amount...have the same mark...and regenerate just as Kain would.

"In it's defense this planet created a defense, a God of sorts. This God only knows suffering, and it's this unseen entity that gives monkeys their powers. Micah has suffered...Seth had suffered...Riot has suffered...in the end, you're all perfect examples of what this planet's doing to you! And I...am here to act as a physical body for this Lord of Suffering! Do you understand, creature?"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm
Insulting one person was bad, insulting three at the same time may have been worse. There was an affliction found in being three people, you never knew who would act to what. All three screamed kill. Base instinct was so nice. Kain had left himself with one arm and a sword that relied on uniting the spirit of one user with itself. He understood the possibilty that the enemy could use this blade to smite him but it was a third in the series of three. A balance, Nexus was unbalnced in the most possible way.

Nexus looked at his body wounded by a source that pulled the defensive string in his head. Now all he needed was to access who couldn't be hurt. Draega and Maya were to close to Micah heart to risk the unstability killing would bring, so instead he targeted Kain solely. He couldnt understand this tingling he had to eliminate Kain but something in him told him he was nessecary. He wasnt the fourth petal but his destiny was to closely realated to it to be cut.

"Touch me again and i swear to ******** god i will cut off your head, her head..." He pointed to Draega. "and i will ******** feed it to her after i have beat her into an inch of her life through a tube." Now that the fully active threat was in place he needed to focus. "Tell me who is coming..."It wasnt a question this time, it was a demand and with so much power at his disposal he was ready for a fight.

Even thinking about fighting made his power surge. Suddendly his eyes fired with red so bright it made gods wrath feel like partial numbness. He sneered with a grin burning with Micahs black pearl smile. The blade in his hand twitched it threw off an aeon pulse so minute in power if it was noticed the air behind him moved back as if being in complete fear.

"If you dont fear for your on life, fear for the people you love." He spat at the last word. "Im telling you now you can try and kill me. In the process i will wound you and them, then when..." He read the mind of the woman and knew what Ace card need. "Singe and his friend come your toast. You may think your tough, but i dont think youll survive me and this new oppo'net.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:51 am
[align=center]The creaking sounds of rusted wire was heard, metal clashing against metal, making that horrible yet oh so lovely sound as Maya would appear beside Kain on her throne, golden hues narrowed at she looked to the man, but something clutched at her heart and she shook it off. Micah betrayed her, left her and so Maya felt....nothing towards the traitor.

Medical Memory was all she needed to see exactly who this abomination was, seeing Kain using some sort of interesting method she'd relax and her wire would disappear back into her body. She'd follow the same act as her sister did, letting her barbed wings fold out of her body, and lay lazily against her back. Her long silvery violet hair falling down on her chest, as her black dress would reveal her figure. Barbed wire would slowly start to circle Nexus, not touching him, just reminding him of who's world this was, so as he would threaten her beloved sister. Maya would react. "Mistake one" She'd get up from her comfortable spot on her throne and walked her way towards Nexus, though her walk resembled that of a predator .

"You enter a world which you have no power, and dare to even think you were welcome here?" Her tone was very icy, and if she had any power would send chills up your spine. "Mistake two" She'd toss Kain a box which held one kunai in it, though the kunai was made with him in mind. Only using one, and able to manipulate it via his power. "You threaten my sister and HIS love, tell me creature..What side will you be on once Kain has killed Singe and his little pets hm? Don't underestimate the power of his lordship" She'd then walk back to her throne and watch Kain's next move.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 pm
"Empty threats from a crowded host. Creature, I want you to get a mental image: A triangle, like the one I'm standing in. Consider this to be me. Now, like the circle about this shape, there are three hollowed sections, correct? Add to the image that circle around me...and now I'll fill in the blanks. The first blank you should place Draega in, given I've taken her blood quite obviously. The second circle I want you to place yourself in, given current events. The third remains empty."

He'd look to his own two arms with a smile, genuine and calm, and the blade of Muramasa for the first time in centuries would glow red. He'd hold out his poor left arm once again, and with a simple swipe, off with the wrist! A third arm would seem to come from Kain's shoulder blade, though it was one made of his own kinetic energy. It would take the blade of Muramasa and with another swipe, no right hand! Kain would then shove his bleeding stubs together, allowing them to thus heal in to one ring of arm.

"Nothing will feel a slice by your hand, Nexus, nor by mine! So long as I remain like this, even your own regeneration will be futile as it will only return to the form Jashin forces it in to via my methods. But...I know you're wondering why Draega's not effected now, correct? Simple: The Jashin Priest chooses it's victim, and the number, up to a maximum of three, to be affected! Why the hell would I allow her to feel such glorious pain!? She can get her own, damn it! And as for cutting off her head? ...Who the HELL DO YOU THINK SHE DRANK FROM!? She has all my power! You'd accomplish nothing even if you were to tear her to unrecognizable shreds! Oh...and Maya? This is HER world. Should she ever find out results disappointing, she can alter them! As for that little group? They'll never reach us. We'd be going to them...they'll see a canyon. Further inspection would reveal...A CANYON! This is a separate reality; a separate world, with no outside Nexus point aside from what we three create. You're here because I allowed it...I gave you a means of entering just to have this little talk. All means of exits no longer exist...I'm sure with your power you can create wormholes, nexus points, dimensional rifts...but the powers that be will cancel them out in all of half a nanosecond, if even that long."

He'd then turn his head and look to Maya.

"Thanks for the knives I think, but save them for another day. Also, given this is your dimension, I want you to do three things in this specific order: First, I want you to strip this abomination of it's power. Once you've done that, contain it in ANOTHER separate reality. The second thing I want you to do...is split apart the three personalities that have come together to make this creature. Finally, I want you to strip those three beings of THEIR power, same process. If I'm understood, then do it now."

Turning his attention back to Nexus.

"The hormonal idiocy of Micah...the lazy empty headed-ness of Seth...the bloodthirsty prepubescence of Riot...all so pathetic they need to congregate in to one piece of crap. Why not deal with me one at a time, instead of in this sad fashion? After after all, Jashinsim will only work on Nexus! I'd never be able to lock all three of you in it...or do all three of you just want to piss around some power? There are plenty more things I can slice, stab, wound, and rend!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Nexus listened to him like charlie brown parental talk. He heard the potential threat of being somewhere he didnt control; but it wasnt a threat it was comforting. It also made him feel so at home he spooke in that voice that soothed so many before. He felt his 1/3 love for alex, 1/3 love for Draega and Maya and finally that sick 1/3 that had reserved itself Kain.

"You are so smart that sometimes i wonder how your still alive. Smart people assume what they do not know to fill that gap confidence knaws inside them. So heres the pieces your missing." He broke himself then like a shattered image. It was part mental imagery sent from seths power combined Riots dimensional capabilites and spliting. His shards moved around the room and then took place on the floor, growing into exact images of him. "My powers arn't in this body. Neither is any one person. Im Nexus the pathway to a center more whole than the love any of you feel for anything. I am all that connects us and everything that will seperate us in the end. You could erase every piece of my from existence in the room, but it would be pointless. Until i find the fourth petal im so incomplete it burns. Now heres the fun part." A few Nexus's walked up to Kains circle and Spat in it. "I really could give a s**t about any of you in a sense that would stop me from finding a way to kill each of you. Because none of you are the fourth petal."

All the copies of himself and of course the real nexus began doing something strage. His eyes disappeared, replacing themselves with black fire. He felt it, the gateway; it held his pathway home to the garden. He pulled power from the rose god some majestic it made the word describing it shudder. His eyes replaced fire with one eye in blue and the other in red. The red eyes of the Nexus's were negative energy dripping with audacity of neutral energy. The blue of of the Nexus's were positive energy laced with that same neutral energy. Then suddendly those eyes all around the room shot lasers straight out in lines. It looked like an old school red line security system. Of course touching these lines did something so much different then just call for help. If any of these line were broke, they would instantly try to find a different projection path; of course crossing lines would an explosion comparable to inital stage solar flare. Only problem was that was only if one line was crossed, with all the different Nexus's and a set of two eyes for each. This could easily turn into a bad situation.

"Move and im telling you it will hurt. That means changing the playing field of trying to be a hero. Just dont even blink for a second while i talk. You cant take my power, i dont even know where it comes from yet. Ill know when the fourth petal comes, just like everyone else before me. Ill have that power and i really dont wanna waste it on you. So im telling you now youd rather have me as an ally than an enemy. Because you think your black heart is ruthless it can top any obsticale. Well im one obstacle that stands a little taller than the rest." He laughed at his finish line before he even said it. "Your move."

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm
"...Sorry, I didn't pay attention. I was busy wondering if I should alter my appearance at all. It seemed more important; I do hope I didn't miss anything. Lasers...y'know, you're not too bad without your hands. Good for you! So, I guess your eyes are the new problem...well, this is gonna suck, but it's all in the name of...I dunno."

Usually he'd make clones, create a defense...blah blah blah. But, of the three individuals he cared about here, the only one he needed to worry about was...well, he didn't need to. When it all came down to the core, he knew damn well Draega and Maya would protect themselves...but this dude was annoying.

"I don't want allies. I don't want friends. I don't want help. In all honesty, I'm not sure what I want yet because you've interrupt my train of thought with all of this bull. I figured taking your hands away would make you find some impossible way to leave given any logic would tell this is dangerous, but I see you're kind of an arrogant idiot!"

He'd sigh and close his eyes, then look back to the kinetic arm holding his sword. He'd shrug, then give it it's order: Decapitation. So, it'd swing, and Kain's head would roll right off his shoulders. Now, when something negative happened to Kain, it would happen to the other. Just because he'd regenerate, wouldn't mean they would. Just because he'd function in two pieces wouldn't mean they would. The mark from the first slice that had healed on Nexus was from Kain's generous power and nothing else. Now, Kain's body would pick up his head and turn it around to look at Maya.

"He's boring me; I hate anyone that talks as much as I do. Remove him from this damned place...I'll still have a Jashin Lock on him. From now until...well, even the end of time, I'll have his blood stored to use, and my power does work between dimensions and blah. He had reason to fear me no matter where I am! So, yes...remove him. I'm done with him."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:02 pm
Maya understood perfectly as she moved swiftly, behind Nexus and with one mighty push Maya would send the man flying out of her world, she had a little secret when it came to exiting. Anyone that was not welcome, could not come back! Even if Nexus was all mighty and powerful this was HER world and as such when she wanted someone to leave. well it was simple they left, via her power. There was really no hole, so the man could not EVER come back. She'd dust off her hands and pranced back to Kain and Draega, a look of satisifaction on her face.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:21 pm
Draega sat up as Kain moved choosing to recline in her throne with a merely intrigued smile at her love. Slowly, however, it would turn to a small frown and her eyes would become cold once more. She'd stand when Nexus unleashed his 'lasers' and phased through them, walking to stand near to Kain, and yet still far enough away to be called 'distant'. Her eyes never strayed from Nexus, simply watching him with the cold judgment of an angel of death. The air around her would waver, and steam would rise up from her feet, the air around her growing cold.

As she continued to stand the ground around feet would slowly create a small ring of ice, not soft and white like that which Maya had floating around upon their first arrival to her world, but that which many called 'black ice'. It shimmered with it's solidity, as hard as rock, as cold as mercury, and as slick as any surface without friction could be. And Draega's eyes turned white. Her dark wings turning a sort of chilly blue in color, though their dark color could still not be denied. Almost like an icy ocean during a storm.

However, like Kain Dreaga turned away from Nexus, and instead turned to Kain. Gently taking his head from his hands to kiss him a soft line of frost, like lipstick, left behind as she smiled at him and returned his head to where it belonged, attached to his neck, the frost quickly melting away into a thin trail of moisture before turning to steam in the overheated environment. "Dear love...I thank you..." she told him quietly, stroking his cheek with a soft movement of her hand. As she lowered her hand her eyes were turn once more to gaze upon Nexus. And the love would disappear to cold disinterest as she moved to return to her throne.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm
Oh boy, his head was back on! That felt really ******** weird! He'd never so much as attempted that before, and he was glad there were no negative consequences aside from the TREMENDOUS pain! And the nauseous feeling left over...still, all was well once he'd puke a little. He'd blink a few times, then look to Maya with a smirk, offering her a small bow in thanks for ridding him of what must of been the ONLY person to ever talk as much as he did. After, he'd turn his head to Draega...which felt really weird. Again, a few blinks before speaking.

"I have no idea what you're thanking me for. All I've done is doom the awkward b*****d. Maya's the one that actually rid of his mouthy a**; thank her. I tore my own head off...Christ that was stupid..."

Right hand on his own head as if to balance it, he'd kiss Draega's cheek before turning to his throne, slowly sitting, making sure he was all there. He'd inhale slowly and exhale slowly, then look to Maya and Draega both, kinda switching between them every now and again.

"The team of Singe, Nimm and Ravyn are, more or less, directly outside. This world does have to have a nexus point to allow any connection...they'd never be able to get here of course, but should we try and enter Weyward, we'll meet them face to face. As it turns out, I can use Jashinism on Singe free of cost! Nimm and Ravyn...well, I only have one more slot. And, to boot, Ishado will join them at some point...the more we wait, the worse the chance of him NOT coming. So...what do you two want to do?"

(Edited Tuesday, November 18, 2008 given events of same day in Housing - Nimm's Cottage)

Kain's eyes would grow wide for a moment, the same moment he'd shoot from his throne. Out of nowhere, he'd let out a scream of pain while falling back, as if he'd been impaled, through nothing was there. Slowly, all flesh, blood, and much of his muscle and other items would seem to simply fade from him. He'd attempt to regenerate, though he'd find himself in the same boat once more each time. The pain was tremendous, though he'd soon lose all vocal ability. His power would begin to fade as well, forming a violet vortex around him that seemed to feed from his hands and feet, though the core seemed to be his eyes and mouth. For a great deal of time, he'd be rendered an abomination robbed of power, and once all was said and done, he'd fall to the floor as a bleeding mass. He would be unable to talk, move, regenerate...he knew the source, and he knew what to do to stop it. Sadly, he couldn't tell the girls...no matter what, he was going to suffer, and it was going to be something that would take an extremely long amount of time to recover from. He'd only manage to use a finger to draw the Symbol of Jashin in his own blood, unable to fall unconscious, having to suffer.

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am
Maya was just about to answer him, when her eyes grew wide with terror, upon seeing Kain scream, being lifted off his throne and all his skin, musule, and tissue would start to fade seeing him try to regenerate, Maya was already at his side as soon as she watched him fall unconcious, the bloody mass under her hands as she tried her own power, with no success she'd growled. "Draega we are NOT to go anywhere! His body is not well, Singe, is using that damn Jashin method! Against him.

" She'd focus all her power onto her Lord. "Kain...I do not know that you can hear me, but we are not going anywhere, as long as I am here my world will stay, I will create your castle, and we will live here for as long as it takes for you to heal" She'd take well, as much as the hand she could as her soft eyes would feel with tears. "I love you Kain ShZual.... " She'd look to Draega and rose from her knees, she'd put both her hands on her sister's shoulder. "This is going to take a lot out of me, but I need to do it for our lord. Please, watch him"

She'd then walk to the center of her word, which happened to be where the crimson spring was, once she'd step on the spring, each of her steps would ripple causing the spring to turn blue. Her wings outstretched behind her, as she'd fold her hands almost as if she was praying. Her whole body would be engulfed in a radiant golden light. She'd lift her head as her wings would flap causing a huge shock wave of golden light to cover her world, trees would pop up, animals would start to flock around. it was the exact copy of the forest in which Kain's castle was, which was standing high and was exactly where it was the last time. This process was a good 6 to 7 hours. (instead of days, incases anyone gets the idea) After the 7th hour Maya collapsed on the soft forest floor. "There...." Maya was sleepy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 am
Draega had smiled lovingly at Kain upon his question, knowing that he wouldn't truly understand what she meant made her love him all the more. And although she felt horrible about causing him more pain, he really shouldn't have lopped off his own head to begin with. Still she had smiled at him happily, feeling as she was finally where she wanted to be. Feeling as if together they could rule the world, not that she truly wanted that, she simply felt as if they could....and do it easily.

And then Kain screamed, instantly Draega jumped to his side, her eyes wide and fearful, not for her own sake, but for his. Draega held her love as gently as she could as he withered in pain and was unable to stop the tears that poured forth from her. Each moment he lived in agony was a hundred years of heartache for her, it tore her soul apart to see him in such pain. As he lay there unable to move, she could not feel Maya's hands, could not hear her words, her world...her love...was in pain...and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Only when the world around her changed did Draega look up and gaze with blurry eyes at her fallen beloved sister. With sorrowful eyes she turned back to Kain and gritted her teeth, her pain and sorrow turning to fury. She gently helped Kain into the castle, and then into bed, her worry for him growing when she found him to be as light as a child.

It was only after she had returned to Maya's side that her tears at last subsided, a trail of ice framing where they had been. Her eyes were set and cold, as white as the center of a flame, or the purest of snow. In her fury Draega turned her head to the heavens of Maya's world and let a cream of fury and pain and as it went it on it became a roar, her wings growing out from her sides turning just as white as her hair in the effort. Then with a sob Draega collapsed and with furious gasping breaths Draega stared out to the very edges of Maya's world, ice forming around her feet as before, though this time it grew out from around her at such speed that it coated the earth within seconds and spread out from her like a deadly sort of virus.

"Kain..." she muttered a dozen emotions lacing her words. She then turned to Maya and despite her love it was fury and hate which laced her words and the sound of crackling ice would coat her words as veins of blue-white ice spread across the dark lady's skin. "Maya...I'm afraid...that I cannot fulfill that promise you made on our behalf. As much as my body yearns to stay by his side and be there for him as he heals...as much as I want to stay ...I cannot. Singe must pay for what he has done...and this ...woman.." she hissed the word as if it were poison mist rising from her mouth as the air temperature dropped around her. "I cannot sit by and simply wait for her to destroy the man I love. I do not ask you to forgive me...or even to understand...but please...watch over him and care for him as you did me. For I cannot stay when they who have committed this act against my kin still breath. "

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm
Maya would blink a few times, and sit up, her body ached and she looked around, getting up she frantically spun around which only caused her to get dizzy and down Maya fell. Her golden hues would look to her sister, and she sighed. "You moved Kain......" She'd say softly, as she would slowly get back to her feet. Both of them would appear back into the castle, and into Kain and Draega's room. Another wave of her hand and Kain's bed would be covered in vanilla scented flowers so he could relax while he was healing. Upon hearing Draega's request of leaving Maya turned around

. "I cannot allow you to leave, you will do something rash, and I do not have the strength and the power to bring you back...Lord Kain needs BOTH of us, we will leave as soon as he is healed. Trust me my sister" . She'd move swiftly and hold both her hands in hers, Maya's hands were fire compared to the icy touch of her sister. "We need to be patient, I as well want revenge for our Lord. my wire begs for the blood of the ******** up and his b***h. But we cannot simply just leave, please my dear sister think about this" Her golden hues would soften as she looked into the ice filled eyes of Draega.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff