Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply General Discussion & Home Page
Introducing ... Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm
Kind of wonder who's still around, but I thought I would give it a go.

I'm Celtic Enya (other account is Seiphira) and I've been on gaia for quite a while. I was invited by KagomeHigurashi08 to join. I work as a chef after getting my degree in culinary arts and hope to eventually work at a famous resort. I'm pretty easy to get a long with as long as you're not mean spirited. I like to read manga, watch anime, play some video games (especially DDR). I'm outdoorsy as well such as I like to hike, fish, camp, swim, etc. I also love trail riding and horseback riding. I like the Asian culture as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm
Uhm, hello. v uv I am Fancy R! (Or Rissa, that's what the R stands for.)
I was invited by KagomeHigurashi. c: This seems to be a promising guild sooo~ why not? ^^

I'm still in highschool, but I love to draw and curl up into a ball reading a good book or manga.=v= I also video game, a lot actually. I proudly state that I am a D&D nerd. I'm quite serious about my education, so usually when school starts and I'm busy with my AP classes--chances are, I won't be online for awhile. Oh oh! I also role play! x3 You'll probably see me lurking in that forum if not the art forums.x'D
Random: I love Studio Ghibli films & Disney.
I'm a kid at heart I guess. XD
It's a small dream of mine to travel the world...other than that, I'm just an aspiring artist.

Thank you again for the invite! c: I hope to see you all around!

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Celtic Enya
...play some video games (especially DDR)....

ERMAGERD. I love DDR.
*random sorry* v~v
I finally mastered to play on both mats, so when I play I feel like a boss! haha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm
Hello!
I am...

Reiko Iwamaru.

Nicknames? Call me Reiko or Iwa. Only very close friends or family members can call me Kitty. (My older sister is -Fancy R. She invited me ^ ^).

I am an animal lover.

Lover of nature, and hater of everything that is not environmentally friendly.

Hater of almost all bugs in the entire world.

Almost Literate Role-player. ^ ^

Gamer.

Chibi Scientist/Historian. (I ironically excel in science more than history rofl ).

Reiko Iwamaru

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Erm, hello? I'm awkward! :'D

Nope. I'm actually Nagyardi. I'm just weird with intro. Uh, I'm bored a lot, so anyone want to RP with me, like, right now?

I'm 15. I've been writing for about three years. At first, I was kinda noobish, but I'm freaking amazing now. :3 Oh, and I'm female. I swear I am. Lol  
General Discussion & Home Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff