Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Your Inner Animal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Real or Imaginary?
  real
  imaginary
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm
We haven't had much traffic through individuals' subforums... but then again, activity in general had suddenly seen an increase, so...
*crosses fingers*

So, what kinda critter are you?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm
I like fantasy animals! I'm not to sure what kind of animal I would be though.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:38 pm
Well, your imagination is the limit there! xd
You think you identify with like dragons, centaurs, unicorns and pegasuses... what's some other imaginary animals???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 pm
I think a unicorn would be what I am.... I think smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 am
:3 I'm not sure.. I'm a leo.. and my favourite animal has practically been lions or large cats.. but I have an affinity with birds because it seems they've never been afraid of me if I approach them.. [even the wild ones..]

*ponder*

Maybe I'm a gryffin.. A combination of one of the most powerful birds of prey and a strong lion.. o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Hazumu-san
I think a unicorn would be what I am.... I think smile

Very majestic! It'd be like having a magic wand... on your head! I imagine them to be more of a lover than fighters? Do they fly?... besides Rainbow Brite's one. I think he cheats anyway, running on a rainbow. That not flying!

I noticed alot of the imaginary animals I thought of were actually half human... like the centaur, and mermaids. weird.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 pm
PieMonster2000
:3 I'm not sure.. I'm a leo.. and my favourite animal has practically been lions or large cats.. but I have an affinity with birds because it seems they've never been afraid of me if I approach them.. [even the wild ones..]

*ponder*

Maybe I'm a gryffin.. A combination of one of the most powerful birds of prey and a strong lion.. o.O

We have alot in common, fellow Leo! I love the big cats, too. To be the bird, or eat the bird... that is the question.
eek A Gryffin, That's a good one!
If I was going to be an imaginary animal... I'd want to be able to fly!...
or swim.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 am
Well, for a bird I would go with a Peacock. Cuz I luv to shake me tail feathers. lol

Mammal would be a Dolphin fer sure.

Saber Tooth for a regular animal. I juz luv cats.
Imaginary would have to be a Pegasus.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:59 am
And such pretty tail feathers they are!

Hey, did y'all here about that pink dolphin found in a lake in Louisiana? Turns out it's an albino bottle-nosed dolphin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287938,00.html  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 am
I just finished reading about it. Thanks for sharing. He/she is so damn cute. I saved a copy of it.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm
Wow a pink dolphin thats wild!

True, unicorns don't fly, but I love them none the less. When I think of unicorns, I think of the movie "The Last Unicorn"

Although i wouldn't mind being like Starlite, Rainbow Brite's horse with rainbow colored mane and tail and the star on my head and the ability to fly. hmmm.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am
I can juz picture it now Hazu; you, a Cheer leading Unicorn  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Anii-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am
Wow, the first page of this forum makes me want to write a poem, or study a religion, or fly to africa and build a school or something!! (Which is a complement you guys, don't worry) whee It's so... INSPIRIING!!
But back to the topic, I would be most like a fantasy animal - probably like a winged tiger or sonething... my friends say I was a cat in my last life, don't know why though, I'm pretty clumsy, always getting injured xd
But cats seem to love me, it can get pretty creepy sometimes tho- I'll be sleeping at my friend's house (Who has a cat) and I'll wake up and it's purring beside my face xp I got a nice mouth full of cat hair that morning - YUM! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm
Well Anii; I juz finished feeding yur pet again. Fed him a total of three timez. lol

A winged tiger; that soundz great!  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 am
I don't know what I feel like, or am like. I think I can associate with housecats cuz I come and go and I sing in the shower, lol.  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff