Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:38 pm
Phanari
Yeah. I have a friend who reads Goodkind, but she doesn't use Gaia. I'm working her. And I know a few on Gaia that do, but I have no way to contact them. Oi ve.

Oh the angst, eh?

Well if you do find them jst tell me the names and i shall invite them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:21 pm
BAGS! I have found Platinum's female counterpart on Gaia! She posts as much as he does!!! (and yes, its Phanari)

Yea, I try to write, get about a chapter done, a good one usually, then have no idea where to take it. I'm learning to draw at the moment from a friend.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:45 am
Miroku2235
BAGS! I have found Platinum's female counterpart on Gaia! She posts as much as he does!!! (and yes, its Phanari)

Yea, I try to write, get about a chapter done, a good one usually, then have no idea where to take it. I'm learning to draw at the moment from a friend.

.......i hope you were joking about me and Phanri......you better not say anything about her....shes a friend.....and since shes a girl she is jst abou as much of an off subject as my mother or Li....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Miroku2235

.......i hope you were joking about me and Phanri......you better not say anything about her....shes a friend.....and since shes a girl she is jst abou as much of an off subject as my mother or Li....

Must you call me Phanri? Everyone else can spell my name, why can't you? BAGS! this is the second time YOU have done such. I've got my eye on you, Mister! ::reaches into pack and pulls out a stuffed eye labeled "Phanari's Eye" and sticks it to Platinum::

As for you, Miroku......thanks for spelling my name right. ::gives him some chocolate::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:02 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Miroku2235

Must you call me Phanri? Everyone else can spell my name, why can't you? BAGS! this is the second time YOU have done such. I've got my eye on you, Mister! ::reaches into pack and pulls out a stuffed eye labeled "Phanari's Eye" and sticks it to Platinum::

As for you, Miroku......thanks for spelling my name right. ::gives him some chocolate::

oops....i dont mean too...i type fast and have spelt "word" wrong before. I know its Phanari....i jst typed it too fast...sorries.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:54 pm
......that's tragic. You have my pitty and my forgiveness. I type a nice, safe 180 some-odd words a minute uncorrected. My family says I'm a mutant.  

Phanaridie

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:15 pm
::eats chocolate and ish happy:: Hey, weird thought. Platinum, how come every topic u post in somehow becomes a chatter box?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:32 pm
Now there's a question for ya! ^_^  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:44 am
..........hhhmmm............
I KNOW!
its because we usually resolve any questions about the topic at around page 2....so then they jst keep going.....i see no problem....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:50 am
I've never understood those people who think that you have to ALWAYS stay on topic in a message board. I was once kicked out of a really good Phantom board for changing the subject. How are people to make friends online if all they do is say, "I like this."
"Me too."
"I like it more."
"I've liked it longer."
"It's cool."
"I agree."

In all seriousness, THAT'S PATHETIC!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:23 pm
Phanari
I've never understood those people who think that you have to ALWAYS stay on topic in a message board. I was once kicked out of a really good Phantom board for changing the subject. How are people to make friends online if all they do is say, "I like this."
"Me too."
"I like it more."
"I've liked it longer."
"It's cool."
"I agree."

yes you must go with the flow...to say it simply that is...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:37 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
"Me too."
"I like it more."
"I've liked it longer."
"It's cool."
"I agree."

So true. So true.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:33 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
"Me too."
"I like it more."
"I've liked it longer."
"It's cool."
"I agree."

So true. So true.

we still have no art here........  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:47 am
If someone would tell me how to post art on this forum, I could scan fanart of mine and put it up for you guys. I sell art for a living, and I'm also a writer. I'm in the middle of my first book. ^_^  

Puckster

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:16 pm
Puckster
If someone would tell me how to post art on this forum, I could scan fanart of mine and put it up for you guys. I sell art for a living, and I'm also a writer. I'm in the middle of my first book. ^_^

Okay i will PM you how to post it!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces