Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
SHADOW ASSASINS DO EXIST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:21 pm
Come on guys. No more spamming serious subjects. Like everyone else would say, "If you want to fight, do it via pm." (ok I kinda changed it a little, but still, you get the point.)

Also Ling, you were warned before about disrespecting fellow members and those that are higher than you. If you like, you can talk to one of the guild police or talk to a vc about this behaviour. Just knock of the bs,k?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm
i do have memory

shinra.....heh Final fantasy eh??  

The Majin Demon

The Majin Demon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 pm
Eris5
you heard it... that is my rule. I WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH ORGANIZATIONS TO ACT LIKE THEY OWN THIS PLACE AND DISREGARD THE RULES SET FORTH BY THE GREATER GOOD.

I could care less if the members of the assasins decide to quit the guild, if they want to rejoin their respected villages this will be ok. HOWEVER, NO PORTAL TECHNIQUES ARE ALLOWED.
This decision has been made because of the shadow assasin's recent attacks on random small villages that cannot defend themselves, their defense is that "they were trying to give the guild some action" The action in which they are bringing this guild are not what is called for. I am greatly disappointed in all the assasins that we're involved in this attack and if anyof them so choose to argue with me i will do whatever i feel necessary to punish them. SO TO BAD. I gave you or allowed for you guys to have a bit of freedom in what you do and you abused it.

Sincerely,
Susumu

yeah yeah.... so what about FUTURE REFERENCE?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 pm
no and quit the spam.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 pm
Eris5
you heard it... that is my rule. I WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH ORGANIZATIONS TO ACT LIKE THEY OWN THIS PLACE AND DISREGARD THE RULES SET FORTH BY THE GREATER GOOD.

I could care less if the members of the assasins decide to quit the guild, if they want to rejoin their respected villages this will be ok. HOWEVER, NO PORTAL TECHNIQUES ARE ALLOWED.
This decision has been made because of the shadow assasin's recent attacks on random small villages that cannot defend themselves, their defense is that "they were trying to give the guild some action" The action in which they are bringing this guild are not what is called for. I am greatly disappointed in all the assasins that we're involved in this attack and if anyof them so choose to argue with me i will do whatever i feel necessary to punish them. SO TO BAD. I gave you or allowed for you guys to have a bit of freedom in what you do and you abused it.

Sincerely,
Susumu
User Image
Eris, i am (was) one of the assassins and before i go any further let me point out, i'm not defending the assassins, but i'm also not supporting your decision, i stand on neutral grounds when i say this. the guild needs more activity to keep it going i know, for i too am a guild captain and i'm having a problem with keeping my guild active. instead of just destroying the assassins all together what do you say to a probationary period, for the assassins to reform (straighten up so to say) and start playing by the rules by putting limits on the portal use, and activities that, more or less, show cowardice such as attacking defenseless villages. Also to bring honesty forth i was the one who decided to attack the rock and i see it, along with other things, has angered you and I truly regret me decision now. I am sorry to you but more importantly to the Hidden Rock Village. Please forgive me. summing this up in a nut shell give the assassins a second chance, but if they make one slip as to break a rule, or attack a defenseless village, then it means the end of the assassins for good. Now that i've said this let me also say that I am a reasonable man and i don't like to argue, I prefer to make compromises.

If you wish, we can continue this conversation via pm to avoid pointless spammers.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 am
wow....eris, that was harsh.........  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 am
.... this is so not good..........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:01 am
Alright time for another Assasin to speak up...

I haven't been very active as a member furthermore a member of the assasins...(when did we attack the rock and sound?) thats how far behind I am. Basically I am wishing or pleading maybe that the assasins be reformed, but like Wize said with some restrictions. I for one do think the portal technique is a lot of power and to use it simply to start wars is wrong. I do know that activity isn't what it used to be in this guild but i do not think that just destroying a group because of a single occasion is the right thing to do. The Assasins need to take more responsibility and instill order into their own ranks...i've seen people (not naming no one) walking around within the assasins like they own the place and making their motives the groups which i do not approve of as well.

Basically what i am saying is at least give us a chance, and talk to us via pm's if you want so we can get this thing sorted out.

marquis27

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 pm
im not arguing with eris at all, shes right about some of this and maybe the fact that the former rock kage was killed in about two mposts was maybe a little overboard considering he did absolutely nothing to be killed.(it wasnt me who killed him.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 pm
hmmm... i side with the assassins on this part, although i do dispise and detest them for my own reasons, it would be a shame to get rid of sumthin that has activity within itself.... this guild will end up useless if things keep getting striped from the members. evil

perhaps the assassins can come to agreement, and yes i think the portal stuff is mad cheap, i mean, you cnt just appear at a place. as a real ninja, or any naruto ninja done a portal technique? stare at least not at my eyesight confused

wahmbulance
so basically what im saying is this, ERIS you should rethink about everything that you said, and open up to the members, see what they really want, and how we can all make this work to better it all. as for the assassins.... i say you keep them around, or at least rebuild the ranks with active members, and yet have a limit amount..the same with akatsuki
wahmbulance

arrow there should only be 10 akatsuki and about 15 or so assassins. this way it will make it seemily interesting to track them... idea

idea further more also.... assassin means to take a job to kill sumone within complete silence, NOT DESTROY A VILLAGE.... assassins are suppose to be like FBI agents ina way, they should never travel in a group more then two at that... so then again, im stuck on sides ninja
you see where im going with any of this anyone? sweatdrop
gonk wahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate this scream

good day mrgreen

dramallama honky honk honk  

The Majin Demon

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 pm
Ling Wang The Nightmare
hmmm... i side with the assassins on this part, although i do dispise and detest them for my own reasons, it would be a shame to get rid of sumthin that has activity within itself.... this guild will end up useless if things keep getting striped from the members. evil

perhaps the assassins can come to agreement, and yes i think the portal stuff is mad cheap, i mean, you cnt just appear at a place. as a real ninja, or any naruto ninja done a portal technique? stare at least not at my eyesight confused

wahmbulance
so basically what im saying is this, ERIS you should rethink about everything that you said, and open up to the members, see what they really want, and how we can all make this work to better it all. as for the assassins.... i say you keep them around, or at least rebuild the ranks with active members, and yet have a limit amount..the same with akatsuki
wahmbulance

arrow there should only be 10 akatsuki and about 15 or so assassins. this way it will make it seemily interesting to track them... idea

idea further more also.... assassin means to take a job to kill sumone within complete silence, NOT DESTROY A VILLAGE.... assassins are suppose to be like FBI agents ina way, they should never travel in a group more then two at that... so then again, im stuck on sides ninja
you see where im going with any of this anyone? sweatdrop
gonk wahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate this scream

good day mrgreen

dramallama honky honk honk

Smart?
I agree with him 'for once'
But yes there are 10 akatsuki members. But we can also have subordinates.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm
No more spamming this thread. Take this to the chatroom. If I find anyone posting in here that is not crew you will be scolded.  

Death_God_Sakura

The Majin Demon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm
Death_God_Mito
No more spamming this thread. Take this to the chatroom. If I find anyone posting in here that is not crew you will be scolded.

wtf are you talkin bout!!! STOP SPAMMING....

hmm, child of hatred agreed? wow this world is getting interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:19 pm
I was an assassin, and to be fiar, we havn't had any warning about the portals, or we did, and like always, nobody told me anything. Just limit the portals or give us a second chance or something, It's a bit unfair to the assassins without a warning  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 pm
stare  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items