Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Wish_that..

Wealthy Millionaire

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm
When Azure was all warmed up she stood and shoke herself off. There was no better place around here than outside. The snow felt fantastic under her feet as she walked out of the inn. She didn't even get a glass of water. When she was thirsty all she would need to do was bend down and pick up some clean snow to eat. She looked around the town noticing nothing that fantastic. Then she saw the chapel. It was beautiful at this time of day. It's windows sparkled and invited her to it. She looked around again. "i guess i can always come back to the inn for the night." She shrugged walking towards the chapel.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 am
Before Satsudo truly fell asleep "On-kun?.......I dont like this place............." she said before falling asleep faster than a rock could sink  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 pm
Onpshalt woke up and opened his eyes. Curiously, everything was still black. He tried opening his eyes again, and just felt his lids meet his brow. He focused, trying to sense around the room. his mind magically probed the place. But it seemed that whatever obscured his vision also obscured his magics, and his ability to move for that matter. The cloak had been removed from him, leaving him in his normal clothes. Thankfully, it seemed Satsudo had escaped notice by tucking under the shoulder of his shirt. Unfortunately, she still appeared to be asleep. Onsphalt continued to will himself to move, but it was to no avail. He just laid on whatever rigid surface he was on, hoping for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:44 pm
Satsudo stirred from Onsphalts movement "Ahhh? What's going on?" she asked looking around but seeing nothing "On-kun where are we?" she whispered not moving to much because of th animia  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:30 pm
Onsphalt gave a smile, unsure as to whether she could see or not. "Do you wish for the comforting answer or the truthful one?" The ankhen asked

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm
"truth is better than lies" she mumbled "I cant see a thing, am I still in your cloak?" she whispered yawning tiredly  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 pm
"The cloak is gone, but you might be in my shirt. I can not see either." ONsphalt replied. He again tried to mentally probe the room, failing in equal measure. "The truth is that the cloak took away my consciousness and I have no idea where we are. See if you can free yourself from my cloak."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm
Satsudo struggled to get out of Onsphalt's shirt and fell onto something hard "OW!!! That hurt......" she wimpered starting to cry  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm
"Satsu, please remain calm. If you don't, who knows how long we'll be stuck." Onsphalt told the faerie. He attempted to look in her direction, but couldn't turn his head. His beady, midnight blue eyes wouldn't show much of the direction he was looking.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:54 pm
Sastudo yawned recovering slightly "Well no wonder you cant see, your blind folded, turn the other way to I can get it off" she said tiredly staggering to get up  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 pm
For a second it seemed as though Onsphalt would frown- an expression that rarely truly came to his face. But he just continued to smile, though the grin became uneasy as he turned his head. "There had better be some runes on this blindfold..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:25 pm
Satsudo yawned "What makes you say that?" she asked sleepily walking kinda akwardly to Onsphalt's head and began trying to untie the blind fold  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:31 pm
"Something's preventing me from seeing through magical means. By the by, why can I not move?" Onsphalt asked. He tried to at the very least wiggle but came to nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:36 pm
"Nyah! There...you can shake it off now" she said sitting down yawning again before laying down to sleep again  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:49 pm
Onsphalt shook his head and the blind fold did indeed fall off. He picked it up. Sure enough, there were to large oculus runes where his eyes were. There also seemed to be binding runes. He looked around the room. They seemed to be in a large cage in the middle of a circular room. He was lying on a table in the center of it. The ankhen sat up and noticed more runes on the ground. "That shopkeeper is careful..."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff