Reply Tattoos
Your tattoo's meaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bunnehdeo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:10 pm
i have a pink rose on my right forearm & i call it my grandpa's rose...he died last september & i got the tat in january.....i miss him alot & everytime i look at my rose i am reminded of him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:13 pm
My tattoos...

I have a cluster of 3 stars on my foot. One for each of my siblings and myself. I have an older brother and a younger sister.

The nautical star on my back has 2 meanings. The star is for my nephew (my brother's son) but I chose a nautical star because my brother has 2 (on the inner side of his biceps) and I wanted something for us to share.

I plan on getting a heart with a halo above the nautical star. It represents my last name, 'St. Amour'. I have heard it's a big name in Canada, but I live in the states.  

Elven Arya

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:54 pm
Elven Arya
My tattoos...

I have a cluster of 3 stars on my foot. One for each of my siblings and myself. I have an older brother and a younger sister.

The nautical star on my back has 2 meanings. The star is for my nephew (my brother's son) but I chose a nautical star because my brother has 2 (on the inner side of his biceps) and I wanted something for us to share.

I plan on getting a heart with a halo above the nautical star. It represents my last name, 'St. Amour'. I have heard it's a big name in Canada, but I live in the states.

ho damn i know someone with that last name 3nodding (i live in canada)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:03 pm
I don't have any ink, yet. But everything I hope to get either represents me or something that has helped me through certain times in my life.

-The first thing I ever wanted was an ankh. I wanted one because of my love for Egyptian mythology, and the re-occuring dreams I had a few years back. They hit me hard and really told me things about myself that even I hadn't known.

-The heartgram I hope to get on my hip represents not only my love for the band H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty), but also the very meaning of the symbol. The delicate balence between love, death, and how we need both to truly understand how magical life really is.

-Last, I wanted a Mad Hatter's hat because I can really relate to the character (yeah, I know he's crazy...and a man). I love the books, and I feel it's just a small represention of me and my personality compared to another's.

-[Madd]-

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 pm
My 1st was sort of teh rebelling against my parents and older people, got it 5 years ago, this next one that I am workign on getting is more a reflection of me and who I am and what I do for a living, It will be a fish, at leaste the one that I am favoring to get. One will cost $150 and the other a tad bit more, that is if I go with that fish, (Pink Salmon) If not it will be something else that is a reflection of me and is unique.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:50 pm
I mean no disrespect to the two posters in here who mentioned them, but whenever I see a band tattoo on a person, unless they are in that band, I almost instantly lose respect for them. Like, I just cannot concieve of getting a band tattoo, and I'm a very musical person. I just find that my tastes are in such constant flux that there is no one band that stays with me that solidly. Like, I ******** LOVE Sage Francis, but there are some mornings where I want nothing to do with rap, and looking down at myself and seeing that on me would be really odd...

Now, that said, I plan on doing something in very much the same vein, and getting a dragon tattoo. Not some chinese dragon, but either a dragon-mask or a dragon curled into the shape of an ampersand. I've been into roleplaying as long as I can remember, and into D&D since I was 8 (I am now 20) Their logo, since it's inception, has included a dragon as the ampersand. I want to get a really nice piece of custom art done up for it, but it's still ultimately a reperesentation of their logo.

I guess my disrespect comes from people I see running around with Slapknuts tattoos. That band is so entirely devoid of talent or art that I am totally mind boggled by the idea of someone getting their ugly a** logo inked onto their body...  

Lydia Desdemona

mysheli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:38 pm
An update for all of my lovelies...I finally got the tattoo I mentioned in the first post!

It's between my shoulder blades and was kinda painful. My artist said that I did better than most of the guys do! I'm so proud of it.

Definitely the greatest Christmas gift ever.

I'll post pics soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:27 pm
I got my first tattoo when I was 18. It was a barcode with my personcode (not sure what its called in english). Its a way of saying that I`m uniq but still part of scociety.
My next is gonna be an angel surrounded by a swirly tribal design. That is to symbolice that the angel watched over me when the rest in chaos. It gonna be on my left arm because it covered in scars from selfharming.  

Amens

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:40 pm
Mine is a skull with a bow and spiderweb underneath it.
The skull + bow represents me. A dead girl. I like bows, and thought it'd be a cute and origional idea to the skull. It's pink, and that's my favorite color. The spiderweb beneath it was a last minute decision. I decided I wanted it because I adore spiderwebs. I want to get another on my elbow on that same arm. There is some greenish yellowy coloring behind the skull. I just wanted some kind of background, and loved the two colors together. I may incooporate this into another tattoo to go with the skull tattoo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:45 pm
Revision...
I dont have any tattoos myself considering, for the subject, there isn't anything I feel is important or needed that I'll definately want for the rest of my life, plus I'm a year short.
My mother on the other has a sketch of an idea for her which she's getting in the summer. It consists of a Pheonix up in flames with its wings out spread. Running along the wings is a scoll that twists, forming together in the center. On the scroll holds mine and my brother's names. The background in the center are dead plants and trees and as it spread out everything slowly grows and thrives. She's very much into buddism and the thought that your soul is reborn, plus our names on the scrolls is something close and dear to her.  

eighiehgudgjd

Ghouled.Up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:48 pm
My Tattoo just says I like the misfits enough to get ink in my skin for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:47 pm
If I was to ever get a tattoo, it would be something that I drew myself. I mean, how more personal can you get then something that comes from your own hand and mind?

But nothing with meaning has come to me yet.  

neko315

Amens

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:15 pm
Amens
I got my first tattoo when I was 18. It was a barcode with my personcode (not sure what its called in english). Its a way of saying that I`m uniq but still part of scociety.
My next is gonna be an angel surrounded by a swirly tribal design. That is to symbolice that the angel watched over me when the rest in chaos. It gonna be on my left arm because it covered in scars from selfharming.

I got some part of the angel. I`ll finish it when I get the funds.

My next tattoo will be of a tribal-star thingy I designed. I think I posted a picture here somewhere... Anyways. Its just to remind myself that I`m really a playful person. I love stars and I`m thinking about making it pink inside the black lines. I love pink=)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:43 pm
My tattoo is varied in its meanings. It does stand to be just aesthetic in once senese being that it is Sabbath the cat from Emily the Strange and that I love Emily the strange, but it also stands for my love of black cats and my belief that I am a black cat. I do consider myself a furry in the form of a black cat ^.^ So that's what my pretty kitty stands for.  

Lita_Kat

Bella Pietra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:35 pm
I've got a "slave" tatto in between my shoulder blades. I got it after I gave my daughter up for adoption, and far enough after that I was sure I was mentally sound. It means alot. I'm not an anrachist, but slave to laws is one. Slave to emotion, to myself, to love, to pain, to anger, to the scars, etc. And of course, the meaning my boyfriend so enjoys, just slave period. Gotta love being a sub biggrin  
Tattoos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff