Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Merc Clan 13 Hide-out. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm
Reiko slowly pushed open the door to the hideout. "hello? Oni? is anyone here?"

((gtg so don't post too much w/o me))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:43 pm
(( Wow somebody's inactive... ))  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 pm
((sorry oni, urgent meeting i have to go to.))

"well, this place is deserted, so we better get going." reiko turned around and ran back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:57 pm
((post that you are coming up to it...))  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:13 pm
Sitting atop a white hawk Marquis and his bird fly gracefully over the lightning country. A chakra, a presence he has not felt in a long time resides here and Marquis was very much interested in checking it out. The birds swoops low so that its belly is almost skimming the tree tops. Marquis stands up quickly and backflips off the bird landing on the top of a mighty pine tree. Overlooking some sort of base like structure Marquis calls out "Anybody home!?" He waits in his spot overlooking the base as to not cause any trouble or set off any traps that may be set.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:21 am
There was movement in the clearing that held the structure. The figures looked to be the size of a large Human, but extremly slender. From the trees, it looked as if there were bridges connecting the trees to the fortress, but guards stood stone still watching the odd ninja on the tree.

"May i help you?" Came a voice from behind the ninja. The figures shadow loomed over the intruder, engulfing him in its darkness.  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Marquis' right eye was revealed as he turns to the one behind him the crimson red sharingan blazes in the dark. "You know I'm not too much afraid of the dark." he smirks then after a small pause speaks again "I came to strike a bargain. I'm pretty sure we both have similar wants and needs, and could benefit from working together."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:41 pm
User Image

The figure that was infront of Marquis seemed that he had no ribcage...or any chest bones for that matter. He was so skinny that his spinal cord could be seen from his skin tight shirt. Its eyes show through what looked like a helmet made of human bones. The eyes, them self are a death sentence, for it was his dead bloodline, he was the last of his kind. He branished three swords on his person: A massive katana-like sword that had the end cut off, a smaller sword on his left hip, and a weapon that looked to be a large Butcher knife on his right hip. The shadows hand was around the hilt of massive broken sword on his back, ready to take out his opponent if nesecarry. "I do not wish to fight you, so you may lower your eyes." The figures voice was fairly deep, but slightly welcoming...

User Image  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:35 pm
Marquis laughs and covers his right eye with his mist headband "I can't turn that eye off. I just use it to search an area and to make sure i don't get snuck up on too often" Marquis smiles "..obviously it didn't work to well here, and no I'm not here to fight either, Shall we talk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:00 am
The figure blink, the skull in his eyes dissappeared leaving only white....then darkness fell inside the mask. "Yes, let us go inside." The Merc Leader held out his hand to help Marquis up. His body was riddled in the same bony armor that covered his head.  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Marquis slaps his hand together with the blank figure and gets pulled up. He then hops down from the branch to the base. "So whats your name stranger?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:27 am
"You may call me Hakasho, or Graveyard. Whichever one you feel fit." Hakasho pulled up one of his sleeves to show an odd looking tattoo to the one of the outer Guards, and the sentary moved out of the way of the door letting the two enter. "Would you like to meet the rest of my Clan?"  

Oni_Soul

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm
"Hakasho huh, my names Marquis." Marquis says while chewing on his toothpick following Hakasho into the base. "Sure I would be glad to meet the rest of the clan."

((oye -_- this is taking forever to talk. what time do you usually sign on?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff