Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
sasuke dies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:46 pm
I personally think either sasuke or naruto will die. Even if Naruto is the main character. That could be the end of the series the death of naruto. It started with his birth so why not end with his death?

Sasuke isn't my favorite character at all, im just mad that Kakashi may be dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 pm
nooooo the copy ninja is dead........ crying  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Embers N Ashes

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:33 am
James 685
thats ture its alot of fun to watch the brother fight i heard they both died in the the fight?

Nope. Only Itachi. Sasuke is alive and meets Madara who tells the truth of the Uchiha clan murder. Itachi was ordered to do it because of the uprising the Uchihas were planing.
He also lives (thanks to Karin's special healing thing) after having his chest being ripped open by bubble bee. (That is the guy's name who is the container of the eight tailed beast.)
Currently Konoha has been attacked by the Akatsuki and Pain is the only one doing the work it seems.
Sasuke is no where in sight.
Naruto does not die. That was in the Movie which doesn't really refer to the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 pm
kit the philosipher
I gotta say it...........
SASUKE IS A GAY WEIRDO. HE NEEDS TO STOP WHINING AND MAN UP. "AWWW DADDY DIDNT LOVE ME MY BROTHER KILLED MY PARENTS." BOO HOOO POP A MIDOL AND GET OVER IT YOU WANNA BE NINJA.
Ahh i feel better.

Ummmm.... Itachi only killed them because they were trying to destroy Konoha so lol. If you read the manga you would know that....  

Zombie Swagger

SiddySouvy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am
Actually my friends say that

1. Naruto kills Sasuke

2. Sasuke is emo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:58 pm
Possible endings of the whole Naruto series:

1. Naruto becomes 6th hokage and Sasuke realized what a stupid douche he's been and comes back to the village as Naruto's assistant (Like shizune to tsunade)

2. Same as number one except Naruto dies later on.

3. Naruto becomes 6th hokage and it ends right there.

(How sasuke has acted and the things hes done throughout the years so far has been stupid and hes a big douche. But after his talk with madara I think that in the end he will end up coming back to the village. Naruto never dies before he becomes 6th hokage. Sasuke may die. Hinata...who cares, though Naruto and her may end up together. Sasuke never loved Sakura, i'm sorry but it's true. Sakura likes Naruto, Naruto doesn't like Sakura anymore. Also video evidence proves that when Naruto and Sasuke kiss naruto pulls away before sasuke, why Sasuke didn't back up from Naruto coming towards him and say "Whoa hold up, I am not like that." is another thing.)

((btw this is all my assumptions and opinions on everything.))

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 pm
Sasuke was...okay, nevermind. I've always really hated his character. He's such an a*****e, even now. For those chapters when Sasuke started getting uber-powerful and killed off Deidara and Itachi and then captured the eight-tailed...yeah. Back to Deidara...he was literally almost out of chakara. THEN he somehow managed to summon the damn snake, mind-rape it (which not even Orochimaru could do easily!) in a matter of seconds with the Sharingon, which itself takes up HOW MUCH CHAKARA to activate?! burning_eyes scream scream scream

He's so damn annoying...and Deidara was my favorite character. D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 pm
ranka-san
Sasuke ish too cool to die! T^T
That's so unfair... At least Itachi dies. >>

I liked Itachi...at the end, anyway. Once you realize how much he cared about his village, you begin to sympathize with him. I really hate Sasuke...(Read above post)....

Oh, and I hate Sakura, too. She killed Sasori! D:< But Chiyo was a great character...shame she died. crying  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm
Sasuke's is just a straight up homosexual a*****e. I just want to shove his head in between his legs and super glue a string to his cheek that is tied to a grenades key that is taped to the back of his head.

I used to not like Itachi until later on in the manga when i found out all he did for sasuke and what not. THEN SASUKE F-ING KILLS HIM!!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm
sasuke sucks mrgreen
Itachi was a beast.  

SynysterGatesRules

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:54 pm
1. itachi is an f'ing wild beast (which i love seeing in a man...)
2. i don't care for sasuke at all. he's just being an emo kid and a douchebag.
3. naruto will not die. you have heard him say it b4: "I will not die until I become Hokage.
4. the akatsuki will be the best. evry single one of them is awesome, even pein yes. Pein... is a god.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:36 pm
Actually, Pein dies. (YES!) He was such a boring character, though...Nagato was stupid, too. I think Konan was okay, though....  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm
OMG I'm so glad Pein is dead his whole character was a boring disappointment!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:20 am
kit the philosipher
Umm Sasuke doesnt love Sakura.....Naruto does....

Sasuke doesnt hook up with Sakura ever.....

Yeah gotta agree onn the naruto dying thing....

Hmm id be fine..Im an orphane. So i would appreciate you not calling me a dumbass. Cuz i wouldnt be losing anything really.

Sasuke realized he was a douche....But he keeps being a douche...

So your like ******** Naruto, you just think you understand but you don't. Naruto notices that it isn't the same thing after he gets mad at Pain for killing Jiraiya. So don't make fun of Sasuke, even if it was months and months ago razz

And Naruto, shut the hell up. Nagato is one of the coolest characters in the whole series, how can you say being beyond life and death a disappointment. You would think he was the most badass character ever if Nagato himself fought with all those powers. You just think he's lame since all the powers are divided. But if he had those powers himself, you'd want to have his babies.  

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

zOMG AREA 51

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 am
M o k i F a i r y
1)Naruto doesnt die in the fourth movie
2)Sasuke doesn't die yet in all of the Japanese or English mangas out.
doesnt naruto die i heard he goes insane because he only has 1 mark left on his stomach  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff