Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marka_Ragnos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:16 am
AngelaAshford

You have it to save it on your computer then host it on Photobucket or Imageshack. 3nodding

Huh? My naivety doesn't allow me to understand what you mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:18 pm
Marka_Ragnos
AngelaAshford

You have it to save it on your computer then host it on Photobucket or Imageshack. 3nodding

Let's see if I can't give a step by step guide wink :

1) Go to the link http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php .
2) Fill out the form to make your poster
3) Rightclick and click 'Save image as...' to your computer (I suggest using the desktop)
4) Create a photobucket account at www.photobucket.com (It's easy, just follow the directions on the site)
5) on photobucket, upload your poster which you have saved to your computer (if you took my advice, it'll be on the desktop)
6) Once Uploaded, look for a grey bar of text that has 'IMG' before it, click it (it will be automatically copied), and then post that link here in the thread.

Hope that helps biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 pm
DANG IT! Right when I have my laptop being fixed there's a new contest. Why is my bad luck so cruel to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:48 pm
NotteRequiem
Marka_Ragnos
AngelaAshford

Let's see if I can't give a step by step guide wink :

1) Go to the link http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php .
2) Fill out the form to make your poster
3) Rightclick and click 'Save image as...' to your computer (I suggest using the desktop)
4) Create a photobucket account at www.photobucket.com (It's easy, just follow the directions on the site)
5) on photobucket, upload your poster which you have saved to your computer (if you took my advice, it'll be on the desktop)
6) Once Uploaded, look for a grey bar of text that has 'IMG' before it, click it (it will be automatically copied), and then post that link here in the thread.

Hope that helps biggrin

Thanks  

Marka_Ragnos

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Alkaizer87
DANG IT! Right when I have my laptop being fixed there's a new contest. Why is my bad luck so cruel to me.

Don't worry. I'll be letting this go on until this weekend, so hopefully this should give ya enough time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:23 pm
Not really, I'm using my roommate's laptop, and I can't do anything aside from go online, or play games.  

Alkaizer87

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 pm
This seems fun. =3
User Image
I tried, at least. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 am
Welp, its officially the weekend, and thanks to an impromptu fire drill @ 2:00 in the freakin morning, I'm going to announce the winners:

3rd place: AngelaAshford
2nd Place: Biohazard EXTREME
1st Place: Canas Renvall

I'll post up my reasoning later. For now, its your turn to pick the next Title, Pic to use, or Quote for the next round, Canas.  

Hanibal Rex

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:56 pm
Impromptu fire drill at 2AM? Colleges are evil! (I'm assuming you're at college razz )

Yay! I've never been the first winner of a contest/game here before! whee

Weeeell... hm. I think I'll make it a title.

Title:
BOOMSTICK
I expect some great pictures and captions out of this. xd Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:15 pm
3rd place! heart *squeals*  

MadamTarantula

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Canas Renvall
Impromptu fire drill at 2AM? Colleges are evil! (I'm assuming you're at college razz )

Title:
BOOMSTICK

Meh, some Jackass Douchebag(Drunk, i'm guessing) pulled the fire alarm not once, but TWICE in a row. Anyways, I'll get right on it. This aughta be interesting...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:28 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
Canas Renvall

Title:
BOOMSTICK

Meh, some Jackass Douchebag(Drunk, i'm guessing) pulled the fire alarm not once, but TWICE in a row. Anyways, I'll get right on it. This aughta be interesting...

Lol, what college/university do you go to? That happened to me last week. Couple of drunkards decided to pull the alarm around 4am.... so I just stayed up.

I'll Post my caption to this post when I get home. I'm stealing someones computer in between concerts/ rehearsals.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 pm
(To NotteRequiem)I go to Montana State University Bozeman, and I'm here for my Mechanical Engineering Technology Degree (Used to be Comp Eng, but I'm lousy at programming, it turns out.)

Oh, and heres my poster:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:55 pm
What the hell man? I can't post my poster on here. every time I preview it's not there it. I've copied the link to my photobucket and put it in img, but it won't work.  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces