Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
*opens a new temporal portal into the guild* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres some..
  gold YAY
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:55 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
What you need to use, is a time displacement bubble.

I separates you from whatever time your warping to, until after the portal has been completely closed. All you have to do is attach the device to your wrist, and activate it, then just step through the portal, and de-activate it when you reach the other side.

Also, using one makes you invisable to everyone else.

lol nice but my portals are created by my sword...although if I completely close them then things will snap back into place *takes sword out and seals portal, checks news lines* yes, zebras are no longer extinct Woohoo xd

Neat side-effect, can you do that for the dinosaurs?

sorry but I can't fix what I didn't break, besides Raptures are pretty nasty upclose *points to arm and eye* lost them both the first time I went to see the dinosaurs and ended up in the middle of a pack of them *shuddles*

Sorry to hear about that.
But you must be pretty deadly yourself to have even survived.
Just be glad that it wasn't a Deinonychus, they're even worse.
And don't get me started about the Utahraptor.
Still, having a real jurassic park would be awesome.
I guess that I'll just have to satisfy myself with playing
"Jurassic Park - Operation Genesis".

*gives whateverdude an Archaeopteryx egg* something of my last trip to the prehistoric  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 am
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
What you need to use, is a time displacement bubble.

I separates you from whatever time your warping to, until after the portal has been completely closed. All you have to do is attach the device to your wrist, and activate it, then just step through the portal, and de-activate it when you reach the other side.

Also, using one makes you invisable to everyone else.

lol nice but my portals are created by my sword...although if I completely close them then things will snap back into place *takes sword out and seals portal, checks news lines* yes, zebras are no longer extinct Woohoo xd

sorry but I can't fix what I didn't break, besides Raptures are pretty nasty upclose *points to arm and eye* lost them both the first time I went to see the dinosaurs and ended up in the middle of a pack of them *shuddles*

*gives whateverdude an Archaeopteryx egg* something of my last trip to the prehistoric

"stares wide-eyed"
YEAH!!!!!
Thx man, you rock.
Here take this.
"hands Tybarious a watch"
Attach this to your sword. It will create a time displacement bubble around any portal you make(at both ends). Then just walk through the bubble, through the portal, and the bubble will auto-close only once the portal has closed. I added this feature after you told me how you create your portals. You can still attach it to your wrist to be invisable too.  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 am
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex
Tybarious
xwhateverxdudex

"stares wide-eyed"
YEAH!!!!!
Thx man, you rock.
Here take this.
"hands Tybarious a watch"
Attach this to your sword. It will create a time displacement bubble around any portal you make(at both ends). Then just walk through the bubble, through the portal, and the bubble will auto-close only once the portal has closed. I added this feature after you told me how you create your portals. You can still attach it to your wrist to be invisable too.

sweet *intrigates the watch into sword, his eyes glow and soon the sword blade does as well, he hovers in midair and cuts open a portal, and in a blink of an eye, disappears in it. Portals open left and right as he teleports from place to another. flashing from one place to another, he is everywhere at once. finally another portal opens from above and Ty pops out* awsome indeed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am
glad you like it

mrgreen  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items