Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Writer's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:35 pm
I have a lot of stuff I have written, mostly fanfiction, so I'll just point to my sig which points to my website. Feel free to read. And please review! Either here or in my guestbook!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:00 am
The Depression.

A black hole in the sky
is all that remains
of where I went to die
and all of my pains
A cradle of sorrow
lies down in the sea
Ill see you tomorrow
If I'm still alive
The trumpets been sounded
The drum rolls begun
The children have stopped
Reaching for the sun
The Fire is cold
The soul doesnt shine
And now I am here in the dark
Wating for you to call me
Out of my revery
To hear the cry of the eternal lark
Where will we turn to now...?
Is there a home for the damned?
What will I do with my life?
What CAN I do with my life?
And where will I go?

It's over now
The game is done
This is the End
Get out of sight.

Machine Music

Kyuuketsuki_Gekido

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:24 pm
Right, I'm new here, and this looks like an easy enough thread to post in. (I'm worried about breaking the rules and getting lost....)

But I write fanfiction, and it's under my homepage. Mostly I write anime ones, and the two I'm working on are Yuyu Hakusho and Inuyasha. I would love some critics, and maybe an idea or two. If you'd be so kind, of course.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:21 am
Uh... welll... since I'm feeling like being lubby-dubby on my last nights escapade of anime watching... I wrote this in the weee hours the mornin...

Reversion of 'Sound of the Wind' in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles... and yes, sung to it's tune.

Dreaming of the stars on high,
my hopes, my dreams, they speak to you,
floating on a whisper, caught inside the eternal breeze.

Going farther than I laast,
where shall my journey venture?
Holding onto what's got,
there's no way I can falter!

Gazing upon the stars so clear,
my hopes, my dreams, they're all so near!
Thinking on what I've become, thoughts trailing off to somewhere...

Straying close to my past, midnight breeze taking watch of me!

Going off in wild searches is unlike me,
and unlike you,
you'll hold on,
forever and therin ever more,
never know why.

Looking over all the ones whom I love,
they'll follow me, no matter what.
When and wherever, I decide to go!
Just wait and see.-

Walking down the path that I have chosen,
because of you,
your heart will see our path and we shall know the way...
Just, wait and see.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:12 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:50 am
And now you all get to delve into the the twisted mind mof... ME! Heres a sogn i wrote the other day and i plan on using thse lyrics for yher next sogn my band writes.

Rendition of a bright red sky

A rendition of a bright red sky,
Painted in the blood of an innocent,
A picture of you and me,
Before all the strife,

(chorus)
How easily you fall,
Under my blow, under my might
How easily you fall,
How easily you fall,
I'm watching you fall ! ( screamed )

Add it to your gallery,
A showing of your misery,
I try to understand,
But my vision is tainted,
The mirror now shows the real me,
The real me ! ( screamed )

(chorus)
How easily you fall,
Under my blow, under my might,
How easily you fall,
How easily you fall,
I'm watching you fall ! ( screamed )

( instrumental )

Why is your blood on my hands,
I think i like it,
Why is your blood on my clothes,
I think i like it,
Why is your blood on the floor,
I think i like it,
Why is your blood on the wall,
I think i like it ( screamed )

( Scream dies off slowly into the ending )

Theres a story behind it to but it just makes things even more twisted lol  

Corvosier

georgia_peach5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:08 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:06 pm
This is one of my short short short SHORT stories that I wrote for a contest. It actually won. eek

Agent Reaper

Cracking the security guard over the head dropped him to the ground. Static crackled from the black radio receiver mounted on his shoulder. Reaper crushed it with the heel of her leather boot. Grabbing the guard's ankles she heaved, dragging the man into the bushes, binding him to an old gnarly oak tree with a silver roll of duct tape. A smile blossomed on Reaper's bandanna covered face. "I'll be relieving you of that," she whispered as she tugged the green security card clipped to his jacket.

Slinking, she hurried back through the parking lot to a 2004 black Splinter. She gently stroked the chrome handlebars, and then pressed the toggle. The engine turned over with a roar as she twisted the throttle. Her black gloved hand pushed the cuff of her long black overcoat back and started the stopwatch on her wrist. Then, she reached up to the small radio attached to her collar. She pressed a button on the mic.

"Reaper in position," she hissed. "It's show time boys and girls."

Across town near the Clark Bridge, the rowdy gang of Devil Riders had been waiting for the signal. Glancing toward the stark white walls of the hospital, Reaper's brandy colored eyes burned with fury. For a moment she was taken back to the night little Jacob had been stolen from her. They had no right. The dormitory had been dark, rain battering against the windows and the wind howling with rage. She imagined them pulling him from a sound sleep. What had he endured since then? She ground her teeth. Jacob had been locked up in this prison too long; his liberation was at hand.

Pulled back to the moment Reaper realized she was wasting time. She ran across the glowing parking lot hugging the shadows as she went. She silently slipped into a thin corridor between two buildings and made her way to a delivery door at the rear of the structure. She passed the stolen card through a security lock and the doors whispered open, revealing bright white walls.

She hurried inside and the stench of disinfectant blasted her nasal passages. The housekeeping staff's attempt to camouflage the fetor of decease and death was insulting. Didn't they know the brutal potpourri only made it worse? The door sighed and closed with a click. She tugged the black leather Henschel safari hat over her forehead and quickly jogged up the narrow stairwell trying to make up the time she'd wasted in the parking lot.

At the second floor she cautiously cracked the door open and peered into the hall. Seeing it was vacant she slipped inside and gently closed the door. She silently jogged down the hallway to the first intersection. She checked her watch. Baxter Dunn had told her Dr. Brenner rounded this corner every night at the same time while making his rounds. Baxter hadn't been willing to get her a security card, but he did accept a hundred dollars for the information. If it turned out to be wrong she'd smear him into the pavement.

Six empty metal clipboards hung on the wall to her left. She quickly snagged one and pressed her back against the wall. Footsteps echoed off the ceiling and walls, he was getting close. She checked her watch. Five seconds. Four, three, two...one! She sucked a quick breath. The doctor rounded the corner and came to a skid in front of Reaper. She raised the clipboard and smashed it into his face. The blow knocked him sideways and into the wall. His head smacked it with a thud. Dr. Brenner slowly melted to the floor in an unconscious heap.

The elevator down the hall chimed and she jumped over Dr. Brenner, sprinting past a black security camera. She flipped it off as she passed. The freshly waxed tile floor allowed her to slide into the elevator just as the doors began to close. She looked at the glowing number pad and pressed three. She leaned against the metal wall as the elevator began its slow ascent.

Jacob's temper had been bad since he was little. She didn't question why, she knew. Who wouldn't have an issue with anger after being abandoned by your parents? Making matters worse, his older sister had run away six months later. He had felt alone and vulnerable. Reaper was the only person he could turn to. Then, the headmaster had forced him into this dire place. She suspected the experience had only made matters worse. She had a promise to keep and she wasn't about to break it.

The elevator stopped with a jolt and the doors slid open to pandemonium. Reaper sized up the chaos on the third floor where the mental ward was housed. From what she could tell, some if not most of the patients, had somehow escaped from their rooms and were now running wild in the hallways. A few nurses and doctors were frantically trying to round them up. No one seemed to notice her presence, so Reaper ambled through the crowd as though she belonged there. Taking the card back out of her pocket she passed it through another security lock. Pushing the door open she stepped into the small square room. Jacob was huddled in the far corner. Shaking, he had his head buried under his arms.

Instead of his usual baggy blue jeans and denim jacket, he was dressed in a white smock and pants. Weeping hiccupped from his throat as she neared. She knelt down and pulled his small arms from the tangle of chocolate hair on his head. "Jacob, its Reaper. I'm getting you out of here," she cooed.

He slowly raised his head. She smiled seeing his mismatched eyes, one blue and the other green. They widened with disbelief. He climbed toward her and wrapped his thin arms around the back of her neck. He trembled and cried against her.

The radio receiver crackled on. "Reaper, you have big trouble coming your way. Where are you?" She recognized Tristan's strained voice.

"Keep your shorts on, I have him. Get ready to rock and roll." She pulled Jacob to his feet and together they ran from the room. They came to a skid as a group of guards came scrambling out of the elevator. She pulled a Celtic knife from her belt and pressed the blade against Jacob's throat.

The guards tensed. "Let the kid go!" one man said taking a cautious step forward.
Reaper shook her head and started stepping backwards down the hall toward the stairwell. She and Jacob backed their way up the stairs with the pack of guards following them. Once they were on the roof the squad spread themselves out blocking all the exits. "Let's make a deal. You let the boy go and we'll let you off easy."

"You're just full of good ideas, aren't you," Reaper said. She and Jacob nudged their way towards one corner of the roof.

"There's no place for you to go. You're trapped," the man said.

"I'm the Reaper and I dwell in the wind." She pulled Jacob close, and then she stepped off the ledge, pulling him down with her. Wind roared in her ears as they sailed downward. They slammed into a garbage dumpster below.

Climbing to her feet she shouted. "Run!"

They crawled out and ran around the building, and then they dashed across the parking lot. The security guards fired rounds of ammunition at their feet. Sirens blared in the distance. Reaper leapt on the bike she'd left idling and pulled Jacob on the back.

Smoke and the stench of burnt rubber filled the air as they went speeding out of the parking lot and into the street. She took a hard right into the path of four police cruisers. She rotated the throttle, feeding the engine more fuel. The bike easily pulled away from the cruisers.

Four blocks into the chase police bikes joined the pursuit. Reaper checked the speedometer. It read 110. Coming toward a fork in the road she released the throttle and squeezed the break. She turned the handles bars hard to the right and the bike spun around to face the oncoming cops. Gunning the engine Reaper shot straight through the pack and took a left towards the Clark bridge.

She fingered the radio at her collar. "Devil Riders, go!"

Motorcycles stormed from the shadows, roads and alleyways. Each motorcycle speed off in a different direction cloaking Reaper from the police. It was a game of cat and mouse, splitting up the police and confusing them.

11:30 P.M. Alton Train Station:

On an outbound train headed for New York, a small boy covered in a long black overcoat lay sleeping on a cushioned seat. Staring out the window, a soft grin split the face of a seemingly ordinary fifteen year old girl. "She who comes with the wind, goes with the wind," she whispered. "Ride Reaper. Ride."  

Moonduster

Moonduster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:59 pm
((this is a piece of a chapter further in the book))

Ramnaza waited, he stretched out his claws and admired his long, curved talons. He turned his claws one way then the other. He scratched his scaly head and sighed. Lifting the claw he'd been looking at, he opened his mouth and scraped one talon, clearing away the dirt on the underside. He examined the talon again and grinned with satisfaction. He yawned wearily and drummed his talons on the rock beside him.

The sky was dark and the air cool against his scales. His bulging belly rumbled and he looked at it longingly. He yawned again more deeply and smacked his jaws. He thought he would die of boredom. He'd never been so bored in his life. He loked around his position for something to entertain him while he waited. A dry leaf sea-sawed through the air and danced lightly as it sailed toward the ground.

Beyond, a little chip monk scampered toward the tree. Ramnaza grinned evilly and watched as it grabbed an acorn. The chip monk stopped a moment and stared up at him with curious black beads. Then it rudely stuffed it's acorn in its mouth making his cheeks buldge.

You like to be funny, huh? Ramnaza thought. I'll show you funny.

As the chip monk turned around heading towards another acorn, he put a talon over one of his nostrils. Then he blew a little string of fire and unleashed a tiny dancing flame on the chip monk's tail. The thing ran in every direction fearfully, a little path of smoke following. Then it disappeared off in the distance yelping on it's way trying to put the flame out. Ramnaza laughed at the rodent, never saw anything so dumb.

Plunk. Something knocked him in the head. Plunk, plunk. He looked toward his feet and saw three acorns on the ground. Plunk, plunk, plunk, plunk, plunk, plunk. They came in rapid fire, hailing down on his head and slumping shoulders like large marbles of ice. He chanced a look into the tree above him, stretching his neck and blinking with the hail of acorns. The branches were filled with little chip monks, all chattering and dancing, their paws locked and loaded with another round of ammunition.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:26 am
Thats really good, Moon!

I woudl love to post my stories that i've been working on. But i got a new computer and my old computer is kind of dying.

But whatever. Yours is really really really great. I can see why you won that contest.  

Ai`
Crew

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:12 pm
This is a poem of my charecter, if you wish to see who he is go here and search for either Giatronist, or Deleno Cadmus

His father bore the seed for him to grow
Proclaimed his love in this act
But his son he shall never know

Stripped of fire, life, and soul
Tore the wings from his own son
Effects of this a life changing toll

For him to live needed are his dragon wings
His life stripped from him
And now, forever his death angel sings

Vengful spirts, his soul has molded
The only sin he wish to commite
For he has ben scolled

His mothers death came in the quest
to reviev him to
Have him be the dragroong's best

His anger harden into stone
for now all the angles
Wail at the sound of his moan.

An ancient magic that it took
for his life
To have been hooked

For it was lost in the sands of time
And to intrude
Was a terrible crime

He had been blessed with the gift of life once more
for these anicnet glyphs
Wasn't the passage back to life, just the door

To regain what was lost
he must kill his father
No matter, who ,what, or even whythe cost  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:09 pm

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:46 pm
The wrond side of the bed sounds so much like a Darius thing to do! XD!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:23 pm
I think..most of my poems I wrote were during me and Kuris whole fight and such. So most the the peoms actually refer to the baka..XD Or maybe Ella.
Mocking Bird
Where are you Where are you My sweet mocking bird
Come sing me a song,that I've forgotton I heard
the sands is running out,theres no more time.
Come out to play before we die...
Wandering Wandering under this clear sky.
I keep on trying to figure out..why o why..
forget the key,this broken leash.
Tighter and tighter its grip of me
My wings are tattered no way to be free..
come unchain me from fates grasp,help me escape...
but where do you run,when you fleeing your own face?"

The cage door won't open
the bars can't be broken
the walls are closing in,harder to breathe
Keep on crawling like that,your burned belly to the floor
Taste your tears,please don't stop crying
Fear is hard,just like me
Don't be afraid my wittle birdy
Death will come soon,
so sleep well my dear.
I'll sing you a song
that you can't hear
for you my darling
I'll be your ears.

So Keep waiting, my sweet mocking bird
put your hand in mine
lets go together,dance and whine
in this darkness that swallows us up
lets find our keys,our midns door
our light,our true selves
our song.
That we've forgotten we heard.

Why o Why
This curse of mine
Bestow on you
Flap your dragging wings
like wet leaves
tattered and bloody
mine all mine

Welcome welcome,into my outstretched arms
don't mind your escaping breath
I'll be your life
I'll be your heart
Just be my sweet mocking bird
and sing a song
I havn't heard.

Forgotten the key
my mind door closed
the cage bars won't stop shaking
are we the screams,why do we make?
Don't worry my sweet mocking bird
I'll whisper a song
That we've forgotten we heard

Keep on running,keep on fleeing
ride on this waves of lives
our playground,this world
our reality,or imaginary
and this song we've forgotten we heard.

Where are you Where ar you
my sweet mocking bird
Come sing me a song,that I've forgotton I heard
the sands is running out,theres no more time.
Come out to play before we die...
Wandering Wandering under this clear sky.
I keep on trying to figure out..why o why..
forget the key,this broken leash.
Tighter and tighter its grip of me
My wings are tattered no way to be free..
come unchain me from fates grasp,help me escape...
but where do you run,when you fleeing your own face?"

This one is for sure about Kuri-baka..XD gahh I own his a**.
Broken Leash
"Broken Leash,Broken Leash
Lets see how well you do
Under some heat
I got you all wrapped up
No way from getting
away from my grasp,from me
get on your knees
and beg for you forgivness
Please Of Please
I am Your reason
I am Your will