Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image When the twins got in the room they saw two bed, two nightstands, a table and a phone. The twins changed into their night gowns, which was the same color as their hair, said good night to each other and Kugeromero and went to bed User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:39 pm
She smiled, and hopped up onto the bed with Anzu. She crawled up close, and shortened her broadcast Range. 'I can sleep with You?'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:47 pm
User Image Anzu opened her eyes slightly and then closed them again and nodded her head, "Sweet dreams Kugeromero." Anzu whispered drowsily as she went into a deep sleep while Ayame was already out like a light but started to snore a little User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm
She lay on her back, Anzu's skin feeling wonderful against her Fur. She panted slightly, and frowned, thinking of how much she had left to Learn. Well, re-Learn. 'Aitao, Nitzche Genkai.'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm
User Image It was the next morning and Anzu was up and waking up Kugeromero, "Hey Kugeromero, wake up. Do you want to get some breakfast?" Anzu asked and Ayame continued to sleep in the background User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 pm
SHe covered her eyes with her Paws. 'Naikato..distatyeh ni Catoun.' She opened her eyes, and moved her Paws. 'Oh, I'm Sorry.' She sat up, the blankets falling off of her Form. SHe hopped out of bed, and raced Outside. 'Meet me by the Airship.' She ran up into it, and stripped off her flight suit, hanging it up in a Locker. She ran back down the ramp, and sat down, waiting for Anzu. She grasped something in her jaws, and was naked except for her shoulder Holster. Well...with her fur one couldn't Tell. One could also tell better than they would have last night, that she looked like a cross between a fish and a Fox. Albeit, a fox with blue fur the size of an Irish Wolfhound.  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image Anzu watched Kugeromero leave and muttered an 'ok' and looked over to Ayame and shook her awake, "Ayame do you want to come with me and Kugeromero to get some breakfast?" Anzu asked as Ayame turned over to Anzu and opened her eyes slightly, "No but bring something back for me ok?" Anzu nodded her head, "Ok." Anzu said as she got off the bed and changed and went to the Airship User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:47 pm
Kugeromero was seated on a tree branch, left leg crossed over right Modestly. 'Hello.' She nodded, and jumped down, hugging Anzu, shuddering with pleasure at the feel of the other against her naked Body.  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:37 am
User Image Anzu smiled at Kugeromero, "Are you ready to get some breakfast?" Anzu asked Kugeromero User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 am
She quivered when the other Smiled. 'You look so pretty when you Smile.' She released Anzu, and took a step Back. 'Yes, let's see what we can find to Eat. We passed by a stream last night, hopefully there will be some fish in It.'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am
User Image Anzu tilted her head a little but nodded her head anyway, "I haven't had fish in a long time." User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:31 am
Kugeromro smiled, approaching the Steam. She sat down at the bank, and used her mental powers to pull a few fish out of the Water. Big ones, one of them at least fifteen pounds Easy. She allowed them to drop onto the bank, and started picking them up, cleaning the scales off, gutting them, and placing the meat from their bones on big leaves she had Prepared. 'Go get your sister, and I will try and get a fire Going.' She smiled, eating a fish Heart.  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 am
User Image Anzu clapped at Kugeromero's ability and watched her get the fish ready and then nodded her head and went to get Ayame. When Anzu got back to the inn, she went to their room and woke up Ayame, "Hey Ayame, Kugeromero got some fish and is cooking it right now." Ayame's eyes popped opened and she sat up, "Really? Fish? We haven't had that in such a long time." "I know so get dress and lets get some fish." Anzu said with a smile, Ayame got out of bed, got dressed and grabbed her scythe, "Lets go get some fish." Ayame said and Anzu nodded her head and they left the inn and went to where Kugeromero was User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:34 pm
Kugeromero smiled, sitting Back. She loved cooking fish like this, outside in a Campfire. She had used flint and a bit of steel she carried on her to build a fire, raise it to roaring heat, let it fall to red-hot coals, and placed the leaf-wrapped fish flesh directly into the Coals. 'Just a few more moments Girls.'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ReportMod13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm
User Image Ayame saw the fish cooking when they got to Kugeromero and had a huge smile on her face, "This great, I haven't had fish in so long that it's going to taste great, don't you think Anzu?" Ayame said with joy, Anzu also had a smile on her face and nodded, "I totally agree Ayame." Anzu said User Image  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff