Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Talk time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:01 pm
Alena_Ryu
(Okay, now if this were real-life this would be obvious, but since it isn't, can someone tell me, how many beds are in this room?

I don't know, I'm going to the garden, cya!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:03 pm
by the way, that's all the way downstairs  

Rock_Girl64

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:04 pm
(Yes its RP) Hi! I saw you're profile on the "Our Vampires" page. I'm Alena! I'm new here, and probably the only non-vampire at this school. As for what we're doing, we're determining who gets what bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:06 pm
Hi Briar! (pets)  

Alena_Ryu

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Well, if you do not mind, I am tired and must take a nap. I have had a long trip and am exhausted. How about you Briar or would you rather explore the school and let me know about it later?
If you do not mind, I will search the school. I might be able to actually find you an acceptable mate. Unlike the last one. stare *walks out the room gracefully (for a dog that is) Ugh, not another mate, let me pick my own guy *Rose calls out to Briar* He's always trying to find me a guy. My father's pretty rich and he didn't approve of the last guy I dated. *sighs* Ah well, he cheated on me anyway. *lies back and closes eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:08 pm
*comes back up* AWWWWW, WHAT A CUTE LIL BRIAR!!!! can I pet him? 4laugh  

Rock_Girl64

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:10 pm
*looks at cutie* Sorry, he left a while ago. He want's to find me a mate. UGH burning_eyes . He can't stand the guys I pick. He says they're not worthy of me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't rich. sad  
(laughs) Well thats preaty unusual. Most pets wouldn't want a mate to deter time from the owner-pet relationship.  

Alena_Ryu

Rock_Girl64

IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Well, if you do not mind, I am tired and must take a nap. I have had a long trip and am exhausted. How about you Briar or would you rather explore the school and let me know about it later?
If you do not mind, I will search the school. I might be able to actually find you an acceptable mate. Unlike the last one. stare *walks out the room gracefully (for a dog that is) Ugh, not another mate, let me pick my own guy *Rose calls out to Briar* He's always trying to find me a guy. My father's pretty rich and he didn't approve of the last guy I dated. *sighs* Ah well, he cheated on me anyway. *lies back and closes eyes*

really? congratz that your dad is rich!!! maybe I'll look for a mate, hey, any of u wanna go down upstairs and look for people?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:11 pm
*laughs with Alena* Yes, right now he's probaly searching for the snobiest, richest guy here. *sighs again* What can you do. Enchanted pets go figure?  

MotherNature15

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Meh, why not?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 pm
I guess I can take a nap later. *gets up lazily*  

MotherNature15

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:15 pm
So where do you want to go?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:24 pm
*comes back* Hi!