Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 pm
(I am back! *Eating a Rubios salad and McDonalds hazelnut iced coffee. Haha, me and my sis had different ideas of dinner. ^__^)

Kraelyn smiled as she giggled, "Darn apple," he snapped his fingers in mock regret. As they reached the palace, he stood before it with wide eyes and whistled, "It's huge..wonderful architecture," not as pretty as the landscape, but still..He looked to her with a wider smile, "Thank you, Shelby. I'm sure I will, with a stubborn princess-Queen as my lovely hostess."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 pm
((Lol))

Shelby smiled. "Well don't just stand there gaping, come on in." she said, pulling the door open for him. "I want you to enjoy yourself before you have to travel again." she said kindly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Kraelyn continued to smile, how could he not? With the beautiful princess being so considerate and friendly. He bowed his head, "Thank you, I'm already enjoying myself." As he headed inside, he kept it open with a hand as he waited for her to enter, as was only polite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm
Shelby's smile got a bit wider as he held the door open for her. As she passed him, she bowed her head a bit as well. "Thank you." she said and then continued walking before turning back to him. "Come. Dinner is probably already set at the table, and after dinner, we go to the stable." she said with enthusiasm. She almost couldn't wait for dinner to be over and done with so she could punish Kraelyn for stealing her first kiss. She had already convinced herself that his friendlyness towards her was merely a ruse to try and seduce her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Kraelyn nodded and followed her, "Thank you again, Shelby. It means a lot to me." Otherwise, he'd probably be sneaking into a barn to sleep, or a tree perhaps. He'd fallen once though while sleeping and had been a bit shy of sleeping there again. "So..do you like animals? You have several pens, but perhaps they are just part of the castle dues?" Kraelyn hoped she liked animals..who couldn't really..they were wonderful creatures, well, most were anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 pm
Shelby paused a minute. "Yes . . . I guess I do rather like animals . . . I make sure that they are taken care of properly at least . . ." she said and then smiled. "I guess one could say I hold a bit of a bond with each of my pets." she said with a small giggle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 pm
Kraelyn watched her pause as he followed, and they came before a door that he assumed was the dining room entrance. As he opened it and held it open, he was proved correct as he listened. "A bond?" The way she'd giggled when she said that..but surely, she couldn't mean anything by it. "That's good, people don't take enough care of animals these days. It's nice to know that you are so good to them," he assumed she must be. After all, she was such a kind person.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:53 pm
Shelby smiled at him as she entered and sat down as one of her servants pulled out a chair for her. She told her maid that there was someone else who would be dining with her and asked if she could please set another spot. The maid nodded and went to the kitchen, but first looked over at Kraelyn, and seeing that he was a man, couldn't help the confused expression that crossed her face. She quickly left from there before she could figure out what was going on. She figured that the less she knew the better. The servant looked at Kraelyn, and an identical look of confusion crossed his face, but he pulled out a chair for the wanderer as well. Shelby turned in her seat a bit to look at Kraelyn. "Of course I take care of my animals. I believe that all animals are as capable of feeling emotions and being as aware of situtations around them as you or I would." she said, continuing their conversation.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:59 pm
Kraelyn watched a servant pull a chair out, and took a spot across from her. He noted the confused expression on the maid's face and frowned slightly, seeming somewhat embarrased. She probably thought he was too much of a lowly commoner to be around their princess slash queen..As the servant got the same look, he became further uncomfortable, glad when she spoke. And then he smiled again, "That's a wonderful way to think of things. I believe that as well, it's why I haven't taken a pet like most wanderers. If an animal wishes to be my friend, then they will. Otherwise, I'll not keep them against their will, it wouldn't be right."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Shelby leaned on the table slightly. "What a nice way to view things. Makes me feel rather guilty for keeping pets now, but I don't think they will find anyone else who will treat them the way I do . . ." she said, batting her eyes at Kraelyn. "You really are a very kind person." she said with a smile but quickly sat up straight again as the maid came back and set a plate and utensils as well as a napikin and a cup in front of Kraelyn before heading back to the kitchen. Only a few seconds after this, a few servants set the food before the two, bowed, and then left to eat dinner in the servant's hall. Shelby smiled. "Well, dig in." she said, as she started to take some food herself, with all the dignity and grace that she had been trained as a princess to have.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Kraelyn nodded at that, "If you treat them well, then I don't think they mind. Besides, with a mistress as sweet as you, what could they complain for?" He blinked as she called him kind, a wide smile crossing his lips and then coughed lightly and looked down as they were served. "Alright then," he looked over the table. He'd never eaten at so fine and well-served a table.

He began putting various foods on his plate in anticipation, only to see the other being graceful..he cringed and slowed, nodding apologetically. "Sorry. I'm not much used to company or fine places. I suppose I feel more at home in a tavern. I don't drink of course, but..the storytellers, the bards, the musicians, the general camaraderie..it suits me I suppose, otherwise I'm normally on my own." Kraelyn took a bite, savoring it before asking after he'd swallowed, "What of you? You mentioned your parents being gone, what did you mean?" She wouldn't be an almost-queen if they were dead.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:31 pm
Shelby looked down at the table. "My mother is on a long journey. I don't know how long she will be gone . . . and my father is missing. So I must run my kingdom in their absence." she said, moving her food around with her fork, but not eating anything. She knew exactly how to act when a question like this came up. Although . . . not all of it was faked. She really missed her mother, and missed the way her father used to act . . . before he had turned violent. It almost made her want to cry. She quickly shook her head to rid herself of such thoughts. "But I don't want to talk about such things. Please, I did not mean to place my troubles on you. I only want you to enjoy yourself." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 pm
(I just got prank called by a group of girls. Don't know who though. -_-. *the object of much dislike* I don't understand how it's fun for them to prank call me.

Kraelyn listened and frowned, his eyes filling with sympathy. Even as she told him to enjoy himself, he shook his head. "It's a not a trouble for me..it's terrible..not to have one's parents. I guess I can't know how you feel, I never knew my parents..but if I had and they'd gone..I would be sad.." He smiled softly as he looked to her, "So 'trouble' me all you want, Shelby. I'll help you in any way I can, even if just by listening." Kraelyn looked at her another moment, before looking back to his food and beginning to eat, this time with manners.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 pm
Shelby shook her head. "Nope. I told you, I want you to enjoy yourself, so I'm not going to go into any more sad topics." she said, sticking her tongue out at him playfully before taking a few bites of her food herself. "So, other than wandering, what else do you enjoy doing?" she asked, changing the subject entirely.

((*huggles*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:56 pm
Kraelyn glanced back up at her..wanting to reach out to her some how. But in the end, he simply smiled and answered her question. "I have a knack for weaponry, it's a good portion of how I make a living. Sword competitions and archery competitions mainly. I have fun doing them, more so than even getting the money. And I enjoy helping people when I can..people are growing less concerned with others I think..but for the sake of the good people, and I have met some," he smiled warmly at the thought, thinking of Arvella, the woman, not whore-never whore, the woman who'd taught him the 'art of seduction'. "I like to think that by helping someone, they might return the favor to someone else..and sometimes I get to help those good people."

He chuckled, crinkling his nose, "I sound like a monk." Shaking his head, he laughed aloud at himself good naturedly, "I like the arts too..writing..and drawing. I'd like to sketch you sometime, if you'll let me, Shelby." Kraelyn smiled at her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff