Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm
Sielle smiled, but nodded agreeably. "Of course. My spies are some of the best," she said smugly, tilting her head slightly. "I can take us there, if you wish."
It didn't matter the outcome. Either Dorian would die and she would be relatively-free once more, the Yellow would die and Djevik would be most definitely pleased.
She won no matter what. And Dorian's ego, and thirst for blood, was too great for his suspicions to allay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:22 pm
"So we kill this Yellow. We remove a threat to Our Dark Lord, and we'd at least get Djevik off my back." Dorian pondered. "He'd have to acknowledge my power then. I would be a faithful servant to Shai'Tan..." "Very well." Dorian agreed, nodding.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 pm
"And I suppose you won't mind how we get there?" Sielle asked wryly, the staff glowing slightly. "We won't be taking any others with us, unless you want someone else to take credit for the kill," she added, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 pm
"Yes, because I butcher small children in their beds but I abhorr anything out of the ordinary." Dorian said calmly. "Just get us there, will you? We can handle them on our own."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:31 pm
"If you say so," Sielle replied with a small shrug. Narrowing her gaze to an open area between the trees, she concentrated on the weave. Watching as it grew, she smirked in satisfaction as the Gateway appeared.
"I've never actually accomplished that before...this staff is much more powerful than I thought."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:37 pm
"Excellent." Dorian said softly, stepping forward. He waited impatiently for it to open completely, stepping through it into the forest beyond. "Always with the trees." he noticed with a thoughtful twist to his mouth.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 pm
"We'll be there shortly," Sielle informed him, stepping into the Gateway. "She's still in Caemlyn, just a ways off."
She left Ryok behind to guard her mount, knowing Djevik would see all this and be too curious to interfere.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:46 pm
"Caemlyn, eh?" Dorian said, rubbing his chin. "Okay then, let's go." He nodded and began walking in the direction of Kiae and company.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm
"Perhaps you should let me lead, since I know the way," Sielle informed him, striding past and ignoring his glare. It wouldn't be long before one thorn in her side was removed, and she didn't really care which one it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Dorian's hand reached silently for the blade hidden in his clothing. "No, not yet... she's still useful to us." "Very well." He grunted sourly, his hand going back to his side.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:00 pm
"You see how it darkens at that end?" she began, gesturing down the trail they were on. "That's where they are."
A few more minutes passed in silence before they reached the other Gateway. "After you," she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:09 pm
"If you say so." Dorian said, shrugging. He stepped through the Gateway, looking about at his surroundings.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 pm
(Dorian has died, Sielle is returning to base.)

She stepped through the Gateway with a gasp, feeling it close right on her heels. Looking around, she smiled when Ryok flew at her and landed on her shoulder, nuzzling under her chin in the manner of a chick.
"I missed you as well," she assured him, stroking his feathers. Sielle looked around again warily to reassure herself no one was in the shadows - if Djevik was, she wouldn't know anyway. Straightening her gown, she strode away from the trees back to the main house, her thoughts whirling around her head.
"At least I'm sure what the staff can do now," she thought, and smiled wickedly. "And I rid myself of Dorian."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:35 am
(A day or so has passed, in accordance with the RP in Andor.)

"Lady Sielle, my mission has been completed," a man announced, stepping through his own Gateway. His appearance was acceptable, neat and obviously cared for, and he waited for her to reply with a smirk on his face.

"I see," she murmured, remaining in the seat she had resting in. No word had come from Djevik in the time that had passed, so she had amused herself 'training' the few soldiers that dared to ask her for orders. "So, he believes you are an unskilled fool?" she asked, straightening in the seat a bit to eye the man.

"As incompetant as a newly-trained child," Volkhuin chuckled, folding his arms over his chest. "It will be easy enough to catch him off-guard with that in his mind. You should have seen the arrogance in his eyes, m'lady."

Sielle smirked, allowing herself a brief laugh as well. "I believe it. From what I've heard of the man, it will be all-too easy to manipulate him. Perhaps we can even recruit him to our side, with the right of motivations," she mused, putting the thought aside for another time. "What about the Yellow?"

He shrugged, obviously unsure. "She was hard to read. She only revealed herself after I left, I'm sure, but I know she was there. It's doubtful she believes that I'm as poorly-trained as I acted, as you suggested," he admitted. "One can only guess at what she will do."

"I cannot see her using that man much longer, not with the attitude he displays," Sielle continued, the smile growing. "And with dissention in the ranks, and the Green and her other Warder out of the picture for the time being, it will be child's play to complete this farce. Go finish the other tasks you have, Volkhuin. I will summon you when necessary," she finished, waving her hand dismissively. He bowed before striding away, leaving her to her thoughts.
"With Dorian disposed of, I'm effectively in charge of this Light-forsaken army for the time being. I had best make the most of it," the woman thought, contemplating the possibilities and smiling.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am
The look of the Eyeless is fear.

Those words hung heavy on the air that day. Djevik had watched as Sielle and Dorian left through the gateway, and later as she returned alone. She was right; his curiosity could not be sated, but he had the self-control not to ask her. He watched her for a while, feeling that little itch on the back of his neck anytime she used the Power (all Myrddraal did).

He watched her as she spoke with the others, especially the male who came through the gate. Yes, he'd seen it; he saw everything that happened here. He had wanted to see how she'd act if he put her into a stressful situation. He was fascinated by her coldness; none of the other Darkfriends, even the other witches, had demonstrated a lack of respect for humanity that rivaled his own, except for her. She was soulless to his eyes.

Finally, after a day, he came out of a shadow to speak to her. "Sielle," he said, appearing next to her. "I see that the imbecile you took with you is gone."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff