Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rose's Room #777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:19 pm
hi again how r u two?? Also it nice to see u two o right this is my gaurdian Ren *points to th tall man behind her whit black hair*
hello how ru u Mrs. Rose and Briar it's nice to meet u *he bows at the two*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 am
The pleasure is all ours. Oh and Ren, it is Miss Rose, I am still unmarried. *looks to Hicaru* How have you been, I have not seen you around school in quite sometime.  

MotherNature15

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:12 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Kiko Kurasaki23
Kiko walks in. "Rose, do you want to be roommates? If you do, we could move into my dorm or yours, If you want to." She looks down, and Kori walks in.[/quote
Sure a roomate could be fun. We could stay up and chat all night, or do girls not do that anymore?
Rose, what about us?
Briar, you and Kori could be together, we already establish the rules. Oh and Matt, I think it is against the rules for you to be our roommate, thats why the guys have their own area.

I don't know about other people, but i do! *snaps and is in her own dorm, moving things to make room*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:03 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
The pleasure is all ours. Oh and Ren, it is Miss Rose, I am still unmarried. *looks to Hicaru* How have you been, I have not seen you around school in quite sometime.

well u kno playing hokie is not wat i would do but i had to got home for my sowards and other wepons *hehe
srry about that Miss.Rose
hey rose we need to have some girl time just u and me is that ok with u *turns to briar*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 am
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13

well u kno playing hokie is not wat i would do but i had to got home for my sowards and other wepons *hehe
srry about that Miss.Rose
hey rose we need to have some girl time just u and me is that ok with u *turns to briar*

sure. *leaves*
What's up?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 am
*walks out the door * don't do anythiong unrashinable
*wiats till they're out the door* rose do u like briar????
*pokes her arm *  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:22 am
Neckoqueen911
*pokes her arm *

You really have been playing hookie. Briar and I have been going out now for a week. I haven't even told Father yet. He's a great guy. He even transformed into a human. It was so sweet of him. *looks like she's all giddy and happy, the look of someone in love* heart heart heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:35 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
*pokes her arm *

You really have been playing hookie. Briar and I have been going out now for a week. I haven't even told Father yet. He's a great guy. He even transformed into a human. It was so sweet of him. *looks like she's all giddy and happy, the look of someone in love* heart heart heart biggrin

Love STINKS! burning_eyes emo  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 pm
well thats cool at least u have some one u love >.<
Hicaru Miss. Rose r u to done... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm
Neckoqueen911
well thats cool at least u have some one u love >.<
Hicaru Miss. Rose r u to done... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not anymore I don't. (Go to Kiko's room, there's a part where Rose receives a good-bye letter from Briar.) He left me to go on a journey to get stronger. But he is risking his life for me and I can't have it. I want him here with me, he left after I went through some of the worst sufferings ever. Just look at my appearence, I've changed in so many ways. (look at signature)  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm
noddes her headand growls * and when he comes back ill kick the s**t out of him for leaving k .U and i can play pranks and go out together k?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:16 pm
Neckoqueen911
noddes her headand growls * and when he comes back ill kick the s**t out of him for leaving k .U and i can play pranks and go out together k?

If he comes back he'll be strong enough to be mistaken for a god. And pranks have never been my strong suit. Chris, Matt, and Alena have been helping me alot. I hate to say it but I think Chris is helping me the most. Even Matt helps alot. He always in Kiko and my room making sure I'm alright.  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:21 pm
lookes at u astonished *well he never fought a ninja has he? *smiles evily* and any way we still can go out and go do stuff to gether right???  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:30 pm
Neckoqueen911
lookes at u astonished *well he never fought a ninja has he? *smiles evily* and any way we still can go out and go do stuff to gether right???

I'm not sure. I think I should take baby steps and stay around the school grounds. Probably visit my shop. Heavens knows I haven't been there since...the incident. I have to let everyone who ordered weapons that Briar isn't here to make them. *she had choked out Briar, it was hard to say it but with help from her friends she was able to talk about Briar.*  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm
ok then i probably could take him and if u need help with wepones i could help i learned how to make them when i was 19  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff