Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Yuuki looked up, "Oh.. i.. i couldn't sleep... nightmares.." She was still shivering. She grabbed a cup and poured some tea. She held it in both hands and took small itty bitty sips. "Whats your excuse? And i think the Chairman is up in his study." He expected the chairman to be in the kitchen.. probably it was the smell of the tea. She shook her head slightly and chuckled lightly to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:27 pm
"Excuse?" He got more nervous. "I uh..." he paused, searching for a string of words to form a sentence for him. "I smelt.... tea... I don't sleep...well... often... ever...." He felt rather stupid by this point and turned to walk back out but paused. "I hope your nightmares weren't of me..."  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 am
Yuuki giggled very lightly. It wasn't often when Zero stuttered. She took another sip. Then her face went to a serious look. She shook her head, her hair waving from side to side. "No, it.. there were dreams from.. the past i guess.." She looked at her tea. Her teeth started to chatter. Hands beginning to tremble. She looked up, her eyes were filled with fright and worries. "Zero.. I'm.. I'm scared.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 pm
Zero wasn't sure what to say or what he could do to calm Yuuki down. He turned back to her and watched. "Would you... like me to go find Kaname?" He watched the floor as he asked her, naturally she'd say yes for her precious pure blood. Though Kaname saw nothing more than value and blood in her, not like Zero, Zero knew her better. "Or I could fetch the Chairman?" He walked over to her and grabbed her hand softly for a moment to get her attention. "Yuuki? What would you like?"  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm
His hand felt really warm to her. Yuuki gripped it tight. She placed her tea down and pulled him close to her. She placed her head on his chest, she whispered out, "Just... stay with me.. just for a bit.." her body now trembling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 am
Stay....with her.... Zero was in shock and agony at the thought, he craved for the blood running through the hand griping at his. He said nothing in return but made no attempts to leave. He thought for a long while and picked her up to carry her, swiftly and quietly he walked to his dorm room. Once he got there he gently pulled back the sheets of his bed and tucked her into her. "You should really sleep. I'll just be here" he said, dragging a chair over close to the bed and sitting down. Ugh... Kaname will kill me with the Chairman if the find out she's here... A small smile crept up on his face and he got up for a moment to kiss her forehead, his eyes rapidly changing color. It hurt a lot to resist, to sit himself back down and smile after.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 am
Yuuki, closing her eyes. She felt her body lift off the ground. She figured that Zero had picked her up. She held tight to his shirt. Yet her body still trembled. Yuuki feeling a soft bed underneath her, automatically she curled herself into a fetal position. She opened her eyes and Zero was sitting there. Smiling. She couldn't help but to smile as well. It was rare when he did. Her shivering slowly faded. "Z-Zero.." She whispered out as her eyes slowly began to closes. She mumbled, "Please don't leave me.." Yuuki felt into a deep slumber.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 am
He smiled more, and sat, and waited for the morning light to begin pouring through his window, swiftly he shut the curtains and left to go into the kitchen. Human food... Zero found some eggs, and fried them, a little burnt but not bad considering, her then made some toast, also a tad burnt but nothing overly noticeable. He then poured a small glass of milk from the kitchen and with a wide, proud grin on is face carefully took the breakfast and headed up towards his room.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am
Yuuki, tossed and turn. Nightmares were overpowering her dreams once more. Seeing that lady. Seeing her child self. She quickly opened her eyes. She was sweating, Yuuki was breathing hard. She sat up and looked around. The room was dark. The room looked different. She knew it wasn't her room. It was Zero's. Zero was gone. She leaned up against the dashboard of the bed and held her knees up against her chest. She couldn't help but to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 am
Zero slowly eased the door open and smiled broadly, only to hav the smile disappear once he saw Yuuki. "Yuuki..." he swiftly walked over to the bed and placed the tray of food down on the bedside table, siting on the edge of it and placing a hand on her shoulder. "I... I left to get you some brealfast... I'm sorry... what happened?"  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Yuuki, looked up and quickly wiped away her tears. "Nothing.. it.. it was just a nightmare." She sniffled. "Don't worry about it, Zero." She smiled at him. Yuuki didn't want zero to worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 pm
His eyes instantly changed to the color of his hunger as he pulled her tightly to his chest. "You can tell me things you know, I'm not much use for anything else I know, but I'll listen to you." He shed a tear of pain as he resisted the neck so close to his open mouth, fangs hanging over the neck. Wiping it away he pulled away form her, hunger and all, and gazed into her eyes with his hungry ones. They took in every vital spot of her body, all of which were the best to obtain blood from. He locked back onto her eyes, innocent yet dark looking. "You should eat soon and leave... Kaname and the Chairman would hate to find you here with me of all...things..." his face fell but his eyes would not go back to his normal color, he looked down at his fidgety hands.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:03 pm
Yuuki was startled. She saw something different in Zero. She saw in his eyes. A hunger she had never seen before. Almost like the vampire who attacked her when she was five. She took a deep breath and smiled. She placed her hand on his cheek. She caressed it a bit. "I'll just stay here, a bit longer. I don't want you to feel.. alone." She gave him a soft and gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Zero took her hand in his, raising it to his mouth and licking at her wrist needingly. Resisting wasn't working out so well. "Yuuki... you should really...go.." With his free hand he pushed his gun into her other hand, pulling it against his side. She smells so good... He took in a deep breath before kissing her wrist, his fangs easily showed.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:30 pm
Yuuki felt his tongue on her wrist. Her eyes widen. She took a deep breath, "But.. Zero.." As he kissed her wrist she felt something sharp slightly poke her against her vein. She tilted her head.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff