Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Marquis, still a mysterious character to these two jump out of the way of the katana at the last moment, using the swords flat end to spring off of and gain more altitude before landing on another bamboo stalk, he peers down "It is not wise to antagonise an enemy or foe when you havn't gauged their own power yet." he says in a low tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:04 am
"this has been fun. but i must go." the figure said. it dissapered.  

skywerwolf

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:36 pm
Mifune cursed, seeing the figure disappear from sight. He sighed, then walked around the area, starting to sheath his katana one by one. It would take him 30 mins to get all of them sheathed and back in his case, so he needed to start before it got dark. "I'm sorry, I mistook you for another opponent..." Mifune started to gingerly place the katana in his metal sack that had police tape wrapped around it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:32 pm
Raziel walked onto the grounds where Mifune and Marquis were. His light brown hair blew in the cold wind and his eyes glowed gold in the shadow of the bamboo. The chains rattled as they rubbed up agaisnt his sheaths of both swords on his waist. Mikyo's Sword was strapped to Raziel's back, the blue of the blade glicened in the dim light cast by the bamboo and the sun. Raziel walked up to Mifune and slapped him on his back. "Hey Mifune! Whats up!?"  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:37 pm
Mifune knew it was him. He turned and delivered a kick with his clog to Raziel's chest, sending him into a bamboo stalk that was right behind him.
(Not stabbed, but like... backed into it.) When he turned around to face him, Mifune smiled acting surprised. "Oh! I'm sorry Raziel, I had no clue it was you. My foot slipped, I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:33 pm
((you have only two seconds to change your post or i will have Raziel rip off your god damn head with the cursed chains. TWO SECONDS!!!!))  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 pm
(Mifune likes Raziel, we just have a Naruto-Sasuke relationship. I'm a sasuke...)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 am
Oni_Soul
((you have only two seconds to change your post or i will have Raziel rip off your god damn head with the cursed chains. TWO SECONDS!!!!))

((rip it off.....rip it off *keeps chanting* Rip it off))
((......i see sojiro........so your going to have a big fight a try to kill each other.....that'd be good to watch......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:56 am
((Oni...shouldn't you maybe say that in rp? XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm
(Ah.. yeah. I'm just gonna continue. And we won't kill each other, trust me.)

Mifune walked up to Raziel, offering him his hand. "Sorry, its not my fault you sneaked up on me." Whether or not Raziel had been knocked down, Mifune was willing to help him up.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:33 pm
Raziel slapped his hand into Mifune's and pulled himself up onto his feet. "Its all good. So where are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 pm
Jake found his way into the metal bamboo grove, his swords at his belt, he then saw two people, stopping dead, his tirogan active.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Mifune smiled, and it disappeared for a second as he realized another ninja was approaching, but he let it go. He turned back to Mifune with the smile still on his face. "This place is Omojiro, and is sacred to the both of us..." He hung his head back and looked up at the spiraling metal bamboo, watching it sway in the wind. As it swayed, a peaceful singing like sound entered their ears. Instead of screeching together like regular metal, this metal made a soothing melody... It put Mifune at ease...

"My dad... And his friend... which.... was Mikyo... I'm not sure how he was related to you, but My dad and Mikyo were great allies... And good friends... So... in their dying moment... this grove was created... You were there at the time..." Mifune smiled, flicking his toothpick to the side.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:00 pm
Jake didn't understand who mikyo was......all he knew was that zann was looking for his sword, which made it slightly relavant. He approached slowly, not making a sound. He had heard of a swordsman chalange here, but now he wasn't so sure. His hands on the scabbard of his sword, just below the hilt. His eyes evaluating every movement made by the two of them, he approached.

(Tirogan - custom doujutsu (i think......its the eye type) allows for the user to predict enemy movement, and allows for the cobanation of wind and lightning, creating storms)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers