Rant rant rant b***h b***h b***h moan moan moan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:51 pm
yeah can't say i'm too fond of the kids at my school either, they're either gossipy assholes or overly emotional pussys, the other day some kid who's like two feet taller than me came up and hugged me, it was awkward and i didn't feel safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:04 pm
Bigots. I hate bigots with a fiery passion, and would like nothing more than to forcibly change the views of everyone who has ever discriminated. We are ALL people, and we ALL have the same rights - or we should.

Of course, the above statement makes me a terrible Unitarian Universalist, because it means I'm not universally accepting myself...  

Lucca Ashtear

gloomhippy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:48 am
Vulgar
I hate the underconfident. People need balls. No excuses for being a p***y.

Agreed. People need to learn to take charge of their own life. I have so many relatives who are too scared to do that, and it's incredibly pitiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:09 pm
gloomhippy
Vulgar
I hate the underconfident. People need balls. No excuses for being a p***y.

Agreed. People need to learn to take charge of their own life. I have so many relatives who are too scared to do that, and it's incredibly pitiful.

There's really not a lot of people that I hate, but I hate to see people with lots of potential be underconfident and waste it. Or when girls muck up relationships because they are just too damn shy, or when guys are too afraid of looking like a jackass in the chance that they fail at something like an application or a musical break.

ps i'm on honours lol

Sevil

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas