Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Magdalena took the card and looked it over. She grinned at Felicja. "An investigator, huh? Well, Ms. Investigator, I will be sure that if anything comes up, you'll be the first one I call. By the way... what can you do as an investigator...? Because as of right now... I'm having a little trouble with this case I have. I mean, I'm having some problems connecting all the testimonies together. Could you do something like that...?" She asked, her finger to her chin as she looked skyward.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:03 pm
Felicja looked quite proud, she crossed her arms suddenly and seemed to be locked in deep thought. "Rummaging for evidence, inspection, investigation! Anything like that and I'm totally there. Ah! "Connecting the dots?" I think I could be of some help with that. I do my best trying to make things quite clear, "shedding some light on the unknown" if you catch my drift."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 pm
"Ah! Wonderful! Then you can help me with this case!" Magdalena looked quite pleased to find a way out of her trouble. "So, can you start immediately?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:07 pm
"Uh-huh," She said in a tired voice. "I'm always on call!" Felicja laughed a little, "Don't worry Aggie, I'll do my best to help."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Magdalena clapped her hands happily. "Great! Now, let's get back to the office so I can fill you in!" She turned towards the direction in which her office building was in and began walking, looking back at Felicja.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Felicja followed quickly after her, eager to get to work. Still, she couldn't help but be a little nervous. "Righto." She smiled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 pm
She continued foward, until she saw her building. "There it is! Come on, I'm on the third floor!" She rushed foward towards the front doors.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm
"Right behind ya." She assured her pausing only briefly to examine the exterior of the building. When Magdalena rushed forward, so did she. "Oh." She breathed looking around a little.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm
Magdalena walked into a nearby elevator and waited for Felicja.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Felicja entered the elevator as well, grateful that she wasn't claustrophobic.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 pm
Magdalena looked around the elevator and hummed happily. "You have no idea how much help you're gonna be!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:22 pm
"Ah!" Felicja perked up looking at her. "I certainly hope I can help as much as I can, glad to be of service." Magdalena certainly seemed excited.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:31 pm
"Good, good!" When the elevator stopped, Magdalena looked up and as soon as the doors opened, she walked out and to the right. "Come on, my office is in here."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:34 pm
"Okay~!" Was all she managed to say as she and Magdalena made their way to her office. She wondered what the office might look like.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Magdalena stood outside of her door, whose window was smeared with random paint colors, and her name was on a tag on the door: Magdalena Riposte: Prosecutor  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff