Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.
Ghost Talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a ghostly encounter?
  Yes
  No
  I know someone who has
  I wish I did
View Results

` E M O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:16 pm
Your welcome Taboo.

And here's a random thing. Can anyone tell me where this famous image is from?

Its really not that hard. And I'll post the WHOLE story up after someone guesses. So, Who is this? and Where is it?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:01 pm
Its, its crap its... is it the Lizzy borden house?

Gave her mother 40 wacks and when she had seen what she had done she gave her father 41.

+.Morbid.Marionette.+

` E M O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:32 pm
Very good. Very good. I'll have to give you something later D:

User Image
WHO DUN IT?

Lizzy Borden, shown at left, was accused of killing her mother and father on August 4, 1892. Although there is great evidence that she DID do it, who knows? The jury didn't think she did, even though they were shown evidence that said she totally did it. The weapon (supposedly): a hatchet from the basement? Here's some of her testimony:

Quote:
Q: Where were you when your father came home?
A: I was down in the kitchen. Reading an old magazine that had been left in the cupboard, an old Harper's Magazine. Inquest testimony, Part I, page 60(17).

A few seconds later, the District Attorney asked if she was "sure you were in the kitchen when your father returned?"
A: I am not sure whether I was there or in the dining room.

Q: Where were you when the bell rang? [Her father couldn't get in the house because the door lock was bolted.]
A: I think in my room up stairs.

This goes back and forth as to whether or not she's upstairs or downstairs.

User Image
The crime scene photo of her mother.

"Lizzie Borden took an axe
Gave her mother forty whacks
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father forty-one."

A very famous rhyme.

User Image
Lizzy's father, crime scene photo.

You may be wondering: "How is this all ghost-related?" Well, it is reported that there are ghostly happenings at what is now the Lizzy Borden Bed and Breakfast. You can go sit on the couch where her father died (shown in the picture) and have your photo taken. Many people have claimed to have had several experiences in the house. Most recently, GHOST HUNTERS (T.A.P.S.) has visited the house. Unfortunately while they were at the building, nothing happened.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:42 pm
I saw that episode of Ghost Hunters!

they did hear a bang, but never did find where it came from.

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

` E M O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 pm
T-Veronica

You watched Ghost Hunters! D': -glomp-

Yeah.. but it wasnt like... Solid evidence (EVPs, vid..etc..)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:50 pm
Tachibana_Itsuki
T-Veronica

You watched Ghost Hunters! D': -glomp-

Yeah.. but it wasnt like... Solid evidence (EVPs, vid..etc..)

true.

Scariest Places On Earth is now showing on the Family Channel for the 13 Nights Of Halloween, and they had one on Sunday night all about Urban Legends, and they had the Lizzie Borden house on there. some group of teens went in and about s**t themselves 'cause they kept hearing stuff. >___<

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

hazellazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:48 pm
I've got a few stories.

A good friend of mine and SithVicious's passed away in December. So the first schoolday after his death a bunch of us were too upset to do anything so we all loitered and mourned in the library classroom and wrote "Rock in Peace" banners and such. Well later on in the day we went out the the vigil site at the sports field and a few of us saw something move behind us, originally we thought it was one of the guys in the trenchcoats but they were both on the other side of the field. There was not a soul behind us.

Later that night we came back for a candlelight vigil and the wind was so strong, the candles wouldn't stay lit. It hadn't been windy earlier. I think it was him telling us not to mope over his death.

Also, at least 4 students have died while attending our school. And a bunch of students have claimed hearing voices in the theatre wing when no one is around. My friend Ami actually heard someone calling her name in the band room when there was no one around.

Also, a phantom apparently hangs out in the projector room at the local movie theatre and hangs out in theatre 5, the Phantom of the movie theatre!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:11 pm
My mom and I have both seen a shapeless shadow over our beds at different times when all the lights are out. It gives off a really ominous energy. Also, sometimes I hear something tapping on the attic floor above my bedroom. At first, I thought it was just a mouse or something, but the tapping goes in a repeating pattern. And it's always late at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. It's like "Ghost! (Or whatever you are) Shut the hell up!!" scream  

SithVicious

hazellazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:14 pm
SithVicious
"Ghost! (Or whatever you are) Shut the hell up!!" scream
Too bad your mom never lets me come over so I can hear you shout that XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm
It's nothing personal, she doesn't let me invite anyone over. crying  

SithVicious

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:16 pm
ok i have freakin photographic evidence this time.i am seriously about to throw this dang statue out.ok i left it from the last time it moved and havent touched it since.well night before last,it was still in the same spot.i wake up at about 8:45 and i look up and it has turned at least 180 degrees over night,and i was the only one in my room. User Image look at it.it is facing the completely opposite direction than it was two days ago  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:54 pm
LadyYunalesca
ok i have freakin photographic evidence this time.i am seriously about to throw this dang statue out.ok i left it from the last time it moved and havent touched it since.well night before last,it was still in the same spot.i wake up at about 8:45 and i look up and it has turned at least 180 degrees over night,and i was the only one in my room. User Image look at it.it is facing the completely opposite direction than it was two days ago

Ok.. I have a mission for you. Dude. Grab your video camera. Find some random tape. AND TAPE THAT BAD BOY. See if you can get it to turn on camera. Do you know.... how AWESOME that would be. (And werid... Def. not staying over at YOUR house xD)

` E M O

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:45 pm
Tachibana_Itsuki
LadyYunalesca

Ok.. I have a mission for you. Dude. Grab your video camera. Find some random tape. AND TAPE THAT BAD BOY. See if you can get it to turn on camera. Do you know.... how AWESOME that would be. (And werid... Def. not staying over at YOUR house xD)
lol i can try and get my mom to let me use her video camera.the main problem is i dont know how long id have to wait to actually get something since it never happens at the same time.but i vow to have solid proof one day...lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:18 pm
ok the investigation has been underway for about 4 hours and nothing has happened.i'll keep you guys updated.  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games