Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Kiko's room (#462) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
((Yay kewl. And why can't we rp anymore?))

Kiko sighed. "I looked, and finally got in contact, but he......sigh. Daichi is rather a figurative being. MAny boys come to take the place. Every one has broked my heart, so now I am no longer getting mixed up in love."

*blows nose* Yes, Briar. As long as I don't fall to certain death.

(I never said we couldn't rp anyore? I don't understand where you got that from.)
Oh, so your talking about boyfriends. I'm no help there, I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 15.
You won't Kori, but I think we've ended up staying. *shifts back into a dog and walks to Kori.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am
((There's no forum for that anymore!))  

Sakura-Kiko

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:36 pm
confused I'm not understanding.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 pm
hey kiko  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 pm
*Rose walks lazily into her room that she now shares wiyh Kiko. She walks to her now white bed. Everything she owns is now white, the color of purity and of one who is reborn. She sat on her bed and underneath her, she felt a piece of paper. She takes it out from under her and reads it*:
My sweet blossoming Rose,
I love you dearly and I always will but for now I must leave. I shall grow stronger, so strong that many will think me a god, but god I am not because no god or goddess can love such a beautiful thing such as yourself. Once I have become stronger, I will go to your father and beg for your hand. When I return, whether with your father's blessing or with curse, you shall gain a ring upon your finger and be my bride. Till that time My Love, do not sulk over my absense. You are surrounded by friends. I expect you to get close to a boy or two, as I am sure you shall become lonely after tasting the sweetness of love, but be aware, for when I return, that man shall have to battle for your hand with me for I refuse to lose one as lovely as you, my flower.
Yours forever, Briar heart

*After reading Briar's heart filled letter, she weeped as she never had before. She lost all control of herself and forgot all the discipline she had ever learned while studying in Moonlit Valley. She wept for her dead uncle and aunt who were like second parents. She wept for her cousin who was closer to her than any of her sisters or brothers, and finally she wept for her lost love. Briar, who had been with her since she was three, her one love. Although there will be others, part of her dead heart will stay alive and beating, waiting for when her other half returns. Until then, Rose lifted her head, she will survive.* Briar, I love you for ever and always. *she whispered and allowed the wind to carry her message to her other half, her soulmate, and for the first time in days, she felt at peace and somewhat happy.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Matt,who was laying down on kiko's bed, gets up and sits next to rose and tries to comfort her.  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 pm
demonsk8er711
Matt,who was laying down on kiko's bed, gets up and sits next to rose and tries to comfort her.

Oh, I didn't know you were here. *normally she would yell at him but she was too sad.* Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm
ill help you find briar if you want me to  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:05 pm
demonsk8er711
ill help you find briar if you want me to

*she laughed, but it sounded bitter and sad* I wish that you could but he left of his own accord. *she passed him the note he wrote and even recited it because she had memorized it after reading it but one time.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm
*reads the note* that sucks but if there is anything i can do to help please ask me  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 pm
demonsk8er711
*reads the note* that sucks but if there is anything i can do to help please ask me

You're real sweet. *kisses him lightly on the cheek.* I should probably rest. I don't have much energy in me left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:41 pm
*smiles* alright *Matt stands up* i hope you feel better when you wake up *softly closes the door behind him*  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm
demonsk8er711
*smiles* alright *Matt stands up* i hope you feel better when you wake up *softly closes the door behind him*

Thank you. *she ladi her head on her pillow and rested. She hadn't slept in two weeks, being dead, she din't need to, but now she slept deep. She dreamt of Briar. They were hand and hand. Rose was smiling so large, her skin had more color, her clothes and hair were purple once again. She smiled at the lovely memory but then out of nowhere, an arrow ripped away at the reality and stole Briar from her. She was alone, in the dark, all alone. She was resting in the deepest crevaces of her sould, where desire and anger ruled. She was trapped and she clawed at the empty air. Someone help She cried out, no one could hear her. It was but a dream. A shady image of Briar appeared in front of her. First he was smiling but then he transformed. His body was bloody, his smile became wicked and in his wake was the dead Josh. I'm coming back for you. I won't rest until your dead. Rose screamed in terror and awoke. Her eyes were blue with white in the center. She felt changed, as if there were no emotions left. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She looked in the mirror to see her new eyes. She felt more changed than before. Soon they became blue again and she fell to her knees, sobbing. She couldn't be alone, not during these hard times. She was no longer the lone person she thought she was. She had become accustomed to Briar's touch, his magical feeling, his intelligent and wise mind. Now there was nothing but darkness left in its wake.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 pm
*Matt burst in after hearing rose's scream* is everything alright? i heard you scream all the way down the hall  

HellishNut
Crew

Greedy Capitalist

2,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:29 pm
demonsk8er711
*Matt burst in after hearing rose's scream* is everything alright? i heard you scream all the way down the hall

Bad dream! Very bad dream! *she shook her head to take the dream away.*  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces