Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Elements --3 student Slots Remaining! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm
((gtg at 9:10. and lol like in the other rp when jina was in love with music.))

"Really? Me too! Uhh please tell me you dont like rap..." she said giggleing alttile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 pm
George shook his head and said,"Not really, I'm more into rock."

Nathan nodded and said,"Same here."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:03 pm
"Heh..I hate rap...um...um....yea...rock is like....my thing....I like mostly classic rock and some moddern and alot of thing that would be classifies completely random."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:05 pm
George smiled and asked,"I see, so do you have any favorite bands?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:16 pm
"I dont specificy like any one but i have a top ten songs okkkkk....its alot. Panice in Detrio, Belive,Blister in the Sun, Are you Gonna Be My girl, Lazy Eye, Time warp, Barracudda, Under the Bridge, Let It Die, Shippin Up to Boston. You know gotta love Led Zepplin." she said. Most people dint care what she thought about music or if she had a favorite band or not. He was nice. "So whats you name?"

((Lol i have alot...gtg by!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 pm
George smiled and said,"I'm George."

"And I'm Nathan. Your name?"Nathan asked.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm
Jessie walks into school and wears a white shirt, red skirt, red boots, red gloves, brown hair down, and earings. She had a red bag as her backpack and walked until she spotted two boys and a girl.

Tonia then walks in the school wearing white top, black jean jacket, black skirt, black boots, earings and her black hair down. She had a black bag and then spotted Jessie her cousin, walks up to her and says, "Hello Jessie!"

"Huh, Tonia," said Jessie in surprise to see her cousin.

Then Tonia grabs Jessie by the neck and said, "You'll always be weaker then me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Nathan spotted Tonia strangling Jessica and ran over to them. We then seperated them and said,"Woah dudes, can't we all just get along."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 pm
Tonia then let go of Jessie and said, "Hm, see you around cuz." She then walked away.

Jessie leaned against the wall and rubbed her neck. "Some cousin she is," she said to herself. "Thank you," she said to Nathan.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:52 pm
Nathan smiled and said,"No problem." He then stuck out his hand in a friendly manner and smiled as he said,"I'm Nathan."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Jessie then stood up straight, shook Nathan's hand and said, "Nice too meet you Nathan. I'm Jessie." Jessie looked at Nathan and thought to herself, 'Wow, he's cute and nice.'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Nathan nodded and said,"Nice to meet you Jess, so what brings you to this school."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm
"Oh, um well. I was scent here by my parents so I may learn more and instead of staying home and doing other things. And what about you?" asked Jessie.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm
Nathan smiled and said,"I came here to find my inner peace. I figured a change in scenery would help."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm
"Cool," said Jessie. "And if you were wondering who that girl was earlier. Well, she's my cousin and we use to be like best friends until she went bad and stuff," said Jessie.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff