Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 am
um..ok..i will..follow..u*she seems normal*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:22 pm
She turned gazing at him as she spoke, "The supply truck has just arrived. Are you hungry?"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:33 pm
sweatdrop no thanks..iam..fine iam not like the other vampires here plus i dont like that kinda blood idea -uses the earth element and expands the building so its bigger and nicer looking-http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/xenocrisis0153/Anime Images/screencaps/Negima/negima02020.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:18 pm
"As you wish", Aurelie abruptly left him moving towards the gate and spoke to several men. After a couple of seconds the gate opened allowing the truck to come in and it's contents were soon emptied as men in uniforms carried boxes into the one building structure that stood in Terrace. Aurelie glanced at the man she just met and looked back to the men at work.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:32 pm
smile thats better it looks better now-arg- gonk *used to much power*faints on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 pm
Swiftly she moved by his side and checked his breathing. She motioned for a couple of men to help her bring him into the shelter which they agreed to grudgingly. Once inside he was put onto a table where the men left him and Terrace altogether. Aurelie sat on the bench that was connected to the table as she folded her hands on her lap and watch the strange man.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:02 pm
*lays there resting recovering myself and my powers*-with a nice smile on my face-zzzzz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm
Aurelie tilted her head as she examined his expression. He seemed so calm and serene and at rest... and joyful as well. Quickly she moved away from the table over to the unpacked boxes assorting the blood into categories. Her expression remained blank throughout the process and the day.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:08 am
arg*starts waking up*-moves my head looking around-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Aurelie kept sorting the blood packets and paid no mind to him as he woke up. She kept her eye on her work as she spoke softly, "What is your name comrade?"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:32 am
-arg-*speaks barly*kuro  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Aurelie nodded slowly as she kept assorting the packages, "How do you feel then Kuro comrade?"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:27 am
uh alittle drained and y u calling me ur comrade  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:48 pm
"Because I believe that everyone is equal therefore everyone are comrades. Forgive me if you do not like being called comrade" she twisted her torso around so that she could look him in the eye.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:53 pm
*looks back at u*-wondering y u staring at me-  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items