Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
General Chit-Chat - Stop by and say hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knock-Knock
  Who's there?
View Results

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:15 pm
Ameliechan

this year i´m going to make an Advent calendar for my boyfriend.

What a great idea! I might have to see if we can do something like that at scrapbooking...I have no idea how to start!

Headhunter

On the plus side, I finished a story outline I had been working on for the past two months or so. Woo!

Good one! I always wish I could write...but I'm just not dedicated enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm
*stumbles in* Winter in California is never as bad as anywhere else, but I'm not looking forward to biking to work in the rain. sad I never really knew how tiring work was...it's so crazy.

Re: Headhunter

Are you partaking in nanowrimo? Is anyone?  

kekadu
Crew

amaeli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 pm
I believe chibihotachan is participating in NaNoWriMo, kekadu. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm
Hello all! I had my first chance for a guilt free lie in this morning, and it was just lovely! Followed it up with a spot of shoe shopping, and whilst broke, I think I am on my way to feeling human again! Yay!

----------------
Now playing: Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue
via FoxyTunes  

Doressa
Captain

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:15 pm
kekadu
*stumbles in* Winter in California is never as bad as anywhere else, but I'm not looking forward to biking to work in the rain. sad I never really knew how tiring work was...it's so crazy.

Are you partaking in nanowrimo? Is anyone?

yuppers for nanowrimo smile I'm having a contest for the guild with prizes for anyone who wins (prizes also for those who participate) Details are in the writer's block forum smile If you're participating, it's not to late to join!

You aren't near the fires are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 am
Yay for the writers! smile

I need to peak in on what you have all done as of late.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:50 am
Doressa
Hello all! I had my first chance for a guilt free lie in this morning, and it was just lovely! Followed it up with a spot of shoe shopping, and whilst broke, I think I am on my way to feeling human again! Yay!

Shoe shopping! Oh how I miss it already! It's going to be a few months before I can even think about it. Oh well, it gives me something to look forward to, right?? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:14 pm
Sablara
Ameliechan

this year i´m going to make an Advent calendar for my boyfriend.

What a great idea! I might have to see if we can do something like that at scrapbooking...I have no idea how to start!

i bought a lot of candy, some tea and beg for little perfume bottels. i will put everything in little paper bags and hang it on a rope. i will take a picture of it.
now i have to find out when they are not at home.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 pm
So, check this out...

I'm sitting in the library the other day working on a story and listening to my favorite albums to keep me going as I tend to do. While I'm changing tunes, I happen to overhear two girls talking about what I determined to be the latest book in the Twilight series and one of them gives a basic rundown of the whole thing to her friend and apparently...

Spoilers

No, really...there's spoilers over yonder.

You're still gonna read them? Alright....

The book basically ends with everyone getting everything they want with no long term consequences.

As a writer, this makes me facepalm and sigh deeply in frustration. I haven't read the books and don't plan to, as I prefer my vampires to be monstrous killers and not angst ridden pretty people, but I was wondering if there was anyone here who was a fan and would care to comment on this?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm
I don't really have a lot of new, just been really busy, and thought it was time to drop by and say hi!  

Kinkigalinki

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Gotta say that's one series I haven't tried. I think I lost my intrest in vampire's when Anne Rice started taking prozac and Spke died.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am
I moved floors at work today - from 22 to 30. I'm still in a cube-farm, but now I have a window seat! Woot!

My other news is that I have a date on Saturday morning to meet a guy I met through RSVP internet dating site. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's not an odd-ball!  

Sablara
Vice Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:27 am
Sablara
I moved floors at work today - from 22 to 30. I'm still in a cube-farm, but now I have a window seat! Woot!

My other news is that I have a date on Saturday morning to meet a guy I met through RSVP internet dating site. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's not an odd-ball!

biggrin he's gonna get wowed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 am
Sablara

odd-balls aren't that bad...well within limitation. Good luck with that. In the least have fun. biggrin  

Noirkaze

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 am
So I get to see the local Philharmonic preform tomorrow night. I'm kind of excited. Nothing like having free tickets to a local event provided for working extra hours

Anyone know how to deal with family who are doing you a "favor" and still charging you the full amount?  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff