Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:51 pm
I am catholic. But there are somethings I don't like about going to church, and it doesn't have to do with getting up early. It has to do with the social side of church. Too many hypocrites. Not just Sundays, but everyday I try to pray to God as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:24 am
I'm buddhist. That explains why I'm a vegetarian. sweatdrop The saying "what goes around, comes around" pretty much sums up this religion, which I agree with the most.  

[.Higan Bana.]

Bhikku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:28 pm
I am a muslim but i am not like chinese i am Kazakh which is one of the minorities in China. we have our own country called Kazakhstan but in a since i guess u can say i am like chinese lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:11 pm
i'm Buddhist... i only go to templae once a year, and that's on Chinese New Year. I like Chinese New year. whee  

Ten Pound Shell

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:30 pm
Bhikku
I am a muslim but i am not like chinese i am Kazakh which is one of the minorities in China. we have our own country called Kazakhstan but in a since i guess u can say i am like chinese lol
Is kazakhstan where the Aral sea is?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:31 pm
fairydust_xox
i'm Buddhist... i only go to templae once a year, and that's on Chinese New Year. I like Chinese New year. whee
I used to do that but I can't really be bothered these days.  

Tokioka

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:10 am
I'm uh... engineerist, I believe in the all mighty power of the torque! xd

Yeah ok... bad joke.

I'm mostly atheist? I think... considering I'm in engineering and all... although I DO have one engineering professor who's a Christian and insisted that robots don't have a soul and no matter how perfectly they can mimic humans they will never be able to be truly "alive"... stare and to think I'll be taking a course with him as the lecture next semester... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:50 am
Cat-Whiskers
I'm uh... engineerist, I believe in the all mighty power of the torque! xd

Yeah ok... bad joke.

I'm mostly atheist? I think... considering I'm in engineering and all... although I DO have one engineering professor who's a Christian and insisted that robots don't have a soul and no matter how perfectly they can mimic humans they will never be able to be truly "alive"... stare and to think I'll be taking a course with him as the lecture next semester... gonk

Erm.. they wouldn't be alive.. they'd still be bits of metal stuck on top of each other. Unless they somehow found a way to make them mimic human thought pattern and allow them to develop & learn emotionally as well as mentally and allow it to come to its own conclusions instead of being programmed..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Meijosui

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:12 pm
I'm christian. I want to paise the Name of my redeemer Jesus who died for me and created me. I feel safe in my relationship with God because He made everything possible to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm
Im roman catholic! Isn't that strange?  

blumage

Meijosui

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:43 pm
I reckon that's alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:43 pm
Why aren't people believing in God?..or Jesus..if you do..you should be a Christian smile ..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:28 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Why aren't people believing in God?..or Jesus..if you do..you should be a Christian smile ..

agreed...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces