Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:17 am
drax_007
I just finished a book called The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan, about how a commoner discovers she has magic when most people thought only those in the Magician's Guild has magic. It's rather interesting, it's a 3 book series, and I think that's the only novels published by this author.

Might be worth a read...ill have to check it out...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:54 pm
^_^ I like Anne Mcaffery and Orson Scott Card, and Terry Brooks and Piers Anthony. ^_^ I like a lot of things.  

Puckster

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:24 pm
Terry Pratchett and Piers Anthony.
Anyone who likes goodkind, will be sure to love these.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Phanari

*nodnod* Indeed!  

Puckster

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:03 pm
Puckster
Phanari

*nodnod* Indeed!

what do they write?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:04 pm
Piers Anthony writes some serious hard core fantasy. Incarnations of Immortality is my favorite of his. My friends all like Xanth.

Terry Pratchett was reccommended to me by my HS band director (told you he was gonna pop up a lot in my posts. I miss him so much.....) He writes the GREATEST fantasy comedies.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Phanari
Piers Anthony writes some serious hard core fantasy. Incarnations of Immortality is my favorite of his. My friends all like Xanth.

Terry Pratchett was reccommended to me by my HS band director (told you he was gonna pop up a lot in my posts. I miss him so much.....) He writes the GREATEST fantasy comedies.

i may look to them after i finish up WoT...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:22 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

YOU'RE READING WHEEL OF TIME!? I haven't started that, but I own the first few books to the series and have every intention of reading it.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

YOU'RE READING WHEEL OF TIME!? I haven't started that, but I own the first few books to the series and have every intention of reading it.

very great series. This is my fourth time through and im at book 10 trying to take it slow cause book 11 isnt out in paperback except from some british publish that is hard as hell to find! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:37 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

very great series. This is my fourth time through and im at book 10 trying to take it slow cause book 11 isnt out in paperback except from some british publish that is hard as hell to find! stressed

HARDCOVER IS SO MUCH BETTER!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:11 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

true but i own the entire series in paperback. so since i have OCD i desperately want the every book paperback. I have all of the SoT books paperback too but Chainfire is hardback....i need to either buy paperback version or get all hardback....so yea it sucks....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

true but i own the entire series in paperback. so since i have OCD i desperately want the every book paperback. I have all of the SoT books paperback too but Chainfire is hardback....i need to either buy paperback version or get all hardback....so yea it sucks....

BAGS! That's creepy, I do the same thing. My WOT books are all in hardcover. As a matter of fact, every book I own is hardcover. But I do have all of Terry Pratchett's books in paperback. I once got a hardcover copy and replaced it as soon as I was able.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:14 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

BAGS! That's creepy, I do the same thing. My WOT books are all in hardcover. As a matter of fact, every book I own is hardcover. But I do have all of Terry Pratchett's books in paperback. I once got a hardcover copy and replaced it as soon as I was able.

ARGH IM SO ******** PISSED!
i wuz playing Shadow of the Colossus and i accidentally jst saved over my fully completed normal game with most of the unlockables unlocked with a hard mode with only the first boss beat!
GOD DAMNIT!
it took me 10 hrs to get that far!
now i have to replay through all those god damn colossi!
MOTHER OF ******** but i had to let it out somewhere....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:35 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i wuz playing Shadow of the Colossus and i accidentally jst saved over my fully completed normal game with most of the unlockables unlocked with a hard mode with only the first boss beat!
GOD DAMNIT!

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:19 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

GOD DAMNIT!

i dont know...i jst like that saying...
MOTHER OF ******** strange sounding...  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games