Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When theres trouble you know who to call...
  Teen Titans!
  Ghost busters! (if you pick this why are you even in this guild?)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm
I just wanted to get away from Beast Boy and Cyborg. They're attached to that video game again. It's giving me an unneeded headache.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 pm
A normal day and Starfire was training in the training room with Robin. Though she was working on lifting weights. She had always liked Robin, ever since the she met him and kissed him. Well, she only kissed him to learn english but she did feel something when she kissed him. She then sees' Raven.
Starfire- Oh, hello there dear Raven.
She then heard what Raven said.
Starfire- Well, that's what they do, play the video games alot.

(( Sorry if I was gone. I do have school and homework always keeps me busy these days, ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Suddenly an alarm went off and Robin went to check it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Raven pulled her arms into her cloak, crossing them in front of her chest. "Hey. Yeah, I know. But must they be so loud?" Raven asked without really expecting an answer.

((omg... your a RobxStar fan, aren't you?))  

Eternal Night 27

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 pm
(( I'll play as Blackfire ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:28 pm
"Hmhm, you do have the point," said Starfire with a giggled as she walked to Raven. She then heard the alarm as well.

((Yes, I am))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:50 am
"Great," Raven said in her monotone voice. "More battles."

((I unfortunately have to disagree with your fav ship. I have no problem with other opinions, but I prefer RobxRae))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:56 am
Rob-Titans, theres trouble lets go!

(I think it's robxstar and ravxbb but I'm only gonna play rob and bb until someone else claims them so it's not my choice for the roleplay)  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:35 pm
"Oh fun," Raven said, levitating out of the training room.

((But Raven would never like BB, he's too crazy for her. He's not her type... Trust me... It just never made sense to me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Starfire nodded to Robin and said, "Alright lets go."

(( I except RobxStar and RaexBB. And to be honest Raven is really not meant to fall in love. And besides Robin only see's Raven as a sister. And Robin has liked Starfire ever since he met her. And the way the RobxStar love is, is kind of like me and my boyfriend. And its a cute type of love. A princess from another world who isn't like any other girl on earth. Stafire is so unique and beautiful and strong. And Robin and Starfire are alike becasue they both don't have parents and they do understand each other. I can relate myself to Starfire because I find myself so weird and strange in this world, like her. Then one day I met a boy who showed me things. Just like Robin and Starfire. ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:52 am
Raven levitated down to the garage, looking for Cyborg.

(( See, I can relate to Raven and that my emotions control what I do and how I do things. She can fall in love, she doesn't necessarily have to be alone. I mean, think about it, no character is meant to be alone. But BB isn't someone she has interest in. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:43 pm
The titans piled into the T-car and went to the city, Mumbo was robbing a bank.

(I found part of the comic online, it had BB and Rae kiss, the comic came before the show and it's more mature. I'll put up a link to this if anyone wants to see but if noone cares about the comic then that's ok)  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 pm
When the titans arrived they see Mumbo robbing banks.
Starfire see's, flys to Mumbo and starts throwing starbolts at him.

(( That's true about BB and Rae. And I've seen the comic scene before. And if you pay real attention to the cartoon show, BB and Rae do have like some sort of connection. Hay would you like for me to play as Cyborg? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Mumbo laughed and caught Starfire's bolts in his hat and yelled "Now you see them, now you dont!" He sent them back out of his hat at her "There they are!" he said with a maniacal laugh. "Star look out" Robin yelled.

(I dont mind playing rob bb cy and minor villans, I've roleplayed as more than one person or thing before and I dont find it hard, although Mumbo doesn't appear enough for me to fully understand what he would say so if you think he would say something else then tell me.)  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Starfire then was hit by her own starbolts and right on her right arm too. "Ah!" she yelled in pain and then fell to her back and on a car.

(( Ok, I'll let you know. ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces